ack! too cute!

Old October 19th 05, 08:19 PM
Melania

Default ack! too cute!

So, while nursing, ds#2 popped off, looked up at me, and said "Ai!" So
I said, "hi!" He smiled and latched back on. A second later he popped
off and said, "Moo!" so I said moo back. He laughed and said moo again,
so I said moo again, and he giggled and latched back on. Then he popped
off and said "awooooo", which I repeated, eliciting another big smile
and another relatch. Finally, he popped off and looked at me
expectantly. Feeling I should say something, I said, "Yeah!" He looked
at me as if to say, "okaaaaay, you're nuts, lady!" And returned to
nursing. And that was the end of the conversation. Guess I broke the
rules!

He also now strokes his own hair while nursing. It's adorable!

Melania

Old October 19th 05, 08:21 PM
Rebecca Jo

"Melania" wrote:

So, while nursing, ds#2 popped off, looked up at me, and said "Ai!" So
I said, "hi!" He smiled and latched back on. A second later he popped
off and said, "Moo!" so I said moo back. He laughed and said moo again,
so I said moo again, and he giggled and latched back on. Then he popped
off and said "awooooo", which I repeated, eliciting another big smile
and another relatch. Finally, he popped off and looked at me
expectantly. Feeling I should say something, I said, "Yeah!" He looked
at me as if to say, "okaaaaay, you're nuts, lady!" And returned to
nursing. And that was the end of the conversation. Guess I broke the
rules!

He also now strokes his own hair while nursing. It's adorable!

Melania

Aww, that is really cute. :-D

Rj

Old October 19th 05, 10:00 PM
Cuddlefish

Melania wrote:
So, while nursing, ds#2 popped off, looked up at me, and said "Ai!" So
I said, "hi!" He smiled and latched back on. A second later he popped
off and said, "Moo!" so I said moo back. He laughed and said moo again,
so I said moo again, and he giggled and latched back on. Then he popped
off and said "awooooo", which I repeated, eliciting another big smile
and another relatch. Finally, he popped off and looked at me
expectantly. Feeling I should say something, I said, "Yeah!" He looked
at me as if to say, "okaaaaay, you're nuts, lady!" And returned to
nursing. And that was the end of the conversation. Guess I broke the
rules!

He also now strokes his own hair while nursing. It's adorable!

Melania

Yep, DS#2 is really cute, Melania! I can just imagine. :-) I love his
big smiles!

[oh and DS#1 ain't too shabby either ;-)]

Jacqueline
Old October 20th 05, 03:20 AM
Patagonia

"Melania" wrote in message
oups.com...
So, while nursing, ds#2 popped off, looked up at me, and said "Ai!" So
I said, "hi!" He smiled and latched back on. A second later he popped
off and said, "Moo!" so I said moo back. He laughed and said moo again,
so I said moo again, and he giggled and latched back on. Then he popped
off and said "awooooo", which I repeated, eliciting another big smile
and another relatch. Finally, he popped off and looked at me
expectantly. Feeling I should say something, I said, "Yeah!" He looked
at me as if to say, "okaaaaay, you're nuts, lady!" And returned to
nursing. And that was the end of the conversation. Guess I broke the
rules!

He also now strokes his own hair while nursing. It's adorable!

Melania

That is too cute! DD is not really saying much of anything yet, but if I
give her a big smile, she will smile at me around my nipple, with milk
dripping out of her mouth - it is really sweet! I can just picture that
conversation you had with your ds - they are really adorable when they are
so little, aren't they?!

Old October 20th 05, 04:29 AM
JennP

He also now strokes his own hair while nursing. It's adorable!

Melania

That's very cute. Jessica pulls her hair when she's nursing while very
tired. I mean YANKS it. She must have very strong hair because I haven't
noticed her actually pulling it out.

JennP.

Old October 20th 05, 10:38 AM
Jo

JennP wrote:
He also now strokes his own hair while nursing. It's adorable!

Melania

That's very cute. Jessica pulls her hair when she's nursing while very
tired. I mean YANKS it. She must have very strong hair because I haven't
noticed her actually pulling it out.

JennP.

Your conversation sounds gorgeous!

My DS strokes his hair from the back to the front when he's tired and
feeding. I can't wait until he can actually talk, but if I talk while
he's feeding, he will pull off, look at me and smile a milky smile,
blink and say, "eooowwwww" in a cute lil chipmunk voice

Aren't the adorable!!?!?

Jo
Old October 20th 05, 04:13 PM
Melania

Patagonia wrote:
"Melania" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

They are! It's a really great age. OTOH, although older kids are way
more challenging and infuriating, the rewards with them are pretty
great, too (like, "my lub you, mommy!" out of the blue!!!).

Melania

Old October 20th 05, 04:22 PM
PattyMomVA

"Melania" wrote and I snipped:
So, while nursing, ds#2 popped off, looked up at me, and said "Ai!" So
I said, "hi!" He smiled and latched back on. A second later he popped
off and said, "Moo!" so I said moo back. He laughed and said moo again,
so I said moo again, and he giggled and latched back on. Then he popped
off and said "awooooo", which I repeated, eliciting another big smile
and another relatch. Finally, he popped off and looked at me
expectantly. Feeling I should say something, I said, "Yeah!" He looked
at me as if to say, "okaaaaay, you're nuts, lady!" And returned to
nursing. And that was the end of the conversation. Guess I broke the
rules!

Aaawwww, I'm melting. So sweet. I'm feeling broody......... :-)

Enjoy!
-Patty, mom of 1+2

Old October 20th 05, 04:25 PM
PattyMomVA

"JennP" wrote and I snipped:

That's very cute. Jessica pulls her hair when she's nursing while very
tired. I mean YANKS it. She must have very strong hair because I haven't
noticed her actually pulling it out.

I knew a baby/toddler who would twist her fingers in her hair and ultimately
pull it out. Her mother shaved her head and gave her a doll with long hair
to fool with, to break her of the habit. It worked. But the doll looked
awful.

-Patty, mom of 1+2

Old October 20th 05, 09:19 PM

I had to read this twice to figure out what "my lub you" meant
that's sooo cute! My dd (14mo) gently rubs on my tummy when she nurses.
After she's done she'll waddle around the room babbling happily and
once in a while blowing raspberries. way too cute!!

I can just picture the conversation between you and the baby!

Cute baby habits? Eric A. Johnson Pregnancy 3 November 24th 04 03:24 PM
cute BF cartoon sher Pregnancy 0 November 9th 04 07:50 PM
cute twin things Terri and Rob Twins & Triplets 40 September 11th 04 03:29 PM
Are you looking for Cute Baby and Children's Shoes? Michelle Breastfeeding 0 July 13th 03 02:31 PM
Are you looking for Cute Baby and Children's Shoes? Michelle Breastfeeding 0 July 13th 03 02:31 PM