Isabella at 6 weeks

Old March 26th 04, 02:56 AM
Night Owl

Default Isabella at 6 weeks

"Nan" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:28:50 -0800, DeliciousTruffles
wrote:

Sorry about the quality but here are some pictures of Isabella taken
today. She is exactly 6 weeks old now.

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...elected=829886

What a little doll :-)

Nan

a couple weeks Nan and you will have a little doll! : )))

Anni

Old March 26th 04, 03:01 AM
Plissken

"DeliciousTruffles" wrote in
message ...
| Sorry about the quality but here are some pictures of Isabella taken
| today. She is exactly 6 weeks old now.

What a beauty!

--
Nadene

Old March 26th 04, 06:08 AM
Froggy

OH Brigitte! She is a beautiful little girl. Can I have her?

--
~Froggy~
Were ever you go there you are!
"DeliciousTruffles" wrote in
message ...
Sorry about the quality but here are some pictures of Isabella taken
today. She is exactly 6 weeks old now.

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...elected=829886

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/i/isabellazora/

~ Harriet Martineau

Old March 26th 04, 06:29 AM
Michelle Podnar

I can't believe that she is 6 weeks already!! Where does the time go. She
is very cute...and looks like a big girl...all on mama's milk!!

--
Michelle P
Ava Marie July 14, 2002

Old March 26th 04, 10:56 AM
kiticat

DeliciousTruffles wrote:

Sorry about the quality but here are some pictures of Isabella taken
today. She is exactly 6 weeks old now.

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...elected=829886

what a sweetheart, thanks for sharing those!
Sarah

Old March 26th 04, 03:32 PM
Nikki

DeliciousTruffles wrote:
Sorry about the quality but here are some pictures of Isabella taken
today. She is exactly 6 weeks old now.

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...elected=829886

She is just adorable :-) I think 6 weeks is one of the mor perfect ages!
--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)

Old March 26th 04, 09:59 PM