As Valentine's Day Draws Near - Please Write a Love Letter

Old January 24th 06, 06:39 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default As Valentine's Day Draws Near - Please Write a Love Letter

Your life is short, your love-life shorter still.

How many of us have enough time to express to our soul mates the depth of
our feelings, the breadth of our concerns? Yet, what is more important in
our lives than those we love? Money? Our jobs? Our social standing? Surely,
none of these, yet we spend so much time making a living and meeting
obligations, that there is little time left to do what most matters. We are
so busy with day-to-day responsibilities that we postpone addressing our
vital relationships until that distant day when we have "more time."

Valentine's Day. It's nearly here.
There is no better day than today to start writing a love letter to your
heart's obsession. Please take time, today, to write a love letter.

And let us help.

Take a moment to write to . We will send you a
questionnaire that will focus you on what you need to say to your loved
one - and what your loved one needs to hear.

As a backup, hold on to our MisterRomance email address so that, in case you
cannot find time to write the letter yourself, we can write it for you.

We have decades of experience, experience that we can use to help you
express your feelings when you have too little time to do so yourself. The
love of your life deserves the pleasure of a letter, preferably through
snail-mail, signed and sent by you and arriving on Valentine's Day.

Send for the questionnaire today, without obligation. You can use the
questionnaire to help you focus your thoughts; or, if time is tight, to help
MisterRomance understand who you are and who your lover is. You might even
consider doing it both ways - write one on your own and have us write one
for you!

While you're at it, think about what you need to tell any and all of your
loved ones; most importantly your soul mate at this time of year, but also
your children, parents, siblings and friends. Is there an imminent birthday?
An anniversary? Is it time to commemorate a meaningful friendship or to pen
a simple thank-you to someone who deserves your thanks? We can help you
write evocative letters to someone you've just started dating, or help with
a marriage proposal, with wedding vows, or - sometimes we all need this -
apologies! Whatever romantic expression you might need, MisterRomance can
help.

(If you have loved ones in Iraq, please allow sufficient time for delays in
the mail.)

Thank you for letting us introduce MisterRomance, and good luck with
Valentine's Day!

Old January 25th 06, 07:58 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default As Valentine's Day Draws Near - Please insert finger down throat

"Steve" wrote in message
t...
Your life is short, your love-life shorter still.

How many of us have enough time to express to our soul mates the depth of
our feelings, the breadth of our concerns? Yet, what is more important in
our lives than those we love? Money? Our jobs? Our social standing?
Surely,
none of these, yet we spend so much time making a living and meeting
obligations, that there is little time left to do what most matters. We
are
so busy with day-to-day responsibilities that we postpone addressing our
vital relationships until that distant day when we have "more time."

Valentine's Day. It's nearly here.

Bah @ VD Day.

I might throw an anti-Valentine's party for all my single friends, the only
thing they have to bring is a poem/quote/saying that makes fun of love and
relationships. lol

Christine

Old January 25th 06, 05:37 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"CME" wrote in message

"Steve" wrote in message
t...
[...]

Then you can use them to make an effigy of Cupid and burn it. My family did
something similar to that for me once. Should never **** with us

Old January 25th 06, 06:21 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Lisa wrote:
"CME" wrote in message
> [...]

"Steve" wrote in message
t...
[...]

Ladies, ladies ........please why so down on love and relationships?

Bev--- comments as she cuts open a large stuffed valentine bear,
pulls out the stuffing , refills it with lots of comforting chocolate
delicacies and staples the cut shut in preparation for the pinata` for
the party

Old January 26th 06, 01:37 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"Bev" wrote in message
ups.com...

Lisa wrote:
"CME" wrote in message
> [...]

"Steve" wrote in message
t...
[...]

Hmmm being single might have something to do with it. lol I even hate the
expectations it creates even when you're in a relationship. It's the
principle of the thing, I don't think just ONE day should be set aside to
honour that person you're with in life, nor should everything they've done
for you, be cast aside because they didn't bring you flowers. Speaking of
flowers, what a joke, they're 4x as expensive on VD Day and why? It's a
marketing ploy. I would be content with dinner being made for me and
curling up to a good movie than wine and romance just because it's slated on
a calendar.

/end rant.

Christine

Old January 26th 06, 02:13 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

CME wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message
ups.com...

Lisa wrote:
"CME" wrote in message
> [...]

"Steve" wrote in message
t...
[...]

Christine you ranted that very well and I couldn't agree with you more!

Bev

Old January 26th 06, 03:49 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"CME" wrote in message

"Bev" wrote in message
ups.com...

Lisa wrote:
"CME" wrote in message
> [...]

"Steve" wrote in message
t...
[...]

The steaks are marinating, and Dr. Strangelove is in the DVD....what are
you waiting for...

couldn't resist......................................... :-)

Sorry.........did you say "good" movie????

Old January 26th 06, 03:50 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 01:37:14 GMT, "CME" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Hmmm being single might have something to do with it. lol I even hate

the
expectations it creates even when you're in a relationship. It's the
principle of the thing, I don't think just ONE day should be set aside

honour that person you're with in life, nor should everything they've

done
for you, be cast aside because they didn't bring you flowers. Speaking

of
flowers, what a joke, they're 4x as expensive on VD Day and why? It's a
marketing ploy. I would be content with dinner being made for me and
curling up to a good movie than wine and romance just because it's

slated on
a calendar.

/end rant.

Christine

Have you ever been treated to someone filling a room with nothing but
vases upon vases of roses? Me neither.

I'd settle for a jacuzzi.

How about a sauna????

Well.....hopefully it will be done by then.......well, maybe not :-)

And a book.

I'll return the favor on 3/14.

'Kate

Old January 26th 06, 04:10 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 22:50:05 -0500, "P. Fritz"
the following was posted in blue dry
erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..

I'd settle for a jacuzzi.

How about a sauna????

smile Nice.

Well.....hopefully it will be done by then.......well, maybe not :-)

Sounds like the homestead is something to behold. Gourmet kitchen,
sauna, whatelse ya got there to make me jealous?

King size bed???????

LMAO........................ c o u l d n o t r
e s i s t.

I will go to the corner now for a time out ;-)

Old January 26th 06, 04:55 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
[...]

I'm a romantic, I just don't think a man should wait until Valentine's to
show me he cares. lol

But really if a man filled a room full of flowers for me, I would be
speechless, then I would most likely cry. heh

Christine