UnGaaar!!

Old August 11th 06, 01:13 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
lucy-lu

Default UnGaaar!!

I was just wondering if your babies make a specific sound when they want
feeding... When Jessica's hungry, she shouts Ungaaar!!! When she was
first born and I was breastfeeding her, she'd make a cute ef ef ef
sound, which i miss... now she just shouts ungaaar and munches
Old August 11th 06, 03:48 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

lucy-lu wrote:
I was just wondering if your babies make a specific sound when they want
feeding... When Jessica's hungry, she shouts Ungaaar!!! When she was
first born and I was breastfeeding her, she'd make a cute ef ef ef
sound, which i miss... now she just shouts ungaaar and munches

Cute. When William was just under one he used to smack his lips for
water. Now he reaches for his water on his own. If he remembers he
replaces it back on the coffee table and looks pleased with himself,
but mostly it just gets chucked across the room.

Jeni

Old August 12th 06, 03:28 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
stasya

lucy-lu wrote:
I was just wondering if your babies make a specific sound when they want
feeding... When Jessica's hungry, she shouts Ungaaar!!! When she was
first born and I was breastfeeding her, she'd make a cute ef ef ef
sound, which i miss... now she just shouts ungaaar and munches

My baby makes panting noises and rubs both her hands over my chest and
shoulders....

Stasya

Old August 19th 06, 02:07 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Stormlady

Well my baby is now 22 months, and she says "ma Boobies, ma boobies" when
she wants to be fed/put to sleep. I think I'll refer to them as something
different for future children.

Old August 19th 06, 02:13 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
agent99

"lucy-lu" wrote in message
I was just wondering if your babies make a specific sound when they want
feeding... When Jessica's hungry, she shouts Ungaaar!!! When she was first
born and I was breastfeeding her, she'd make a cute ef ef ef sound, which i
miss... now she just shouts ungaaar and munches

Hee!!!
DS2 (15mo) says, "eh! eh! eh! eh!" and gets all wiggly and "helpful" as
the breast is being readied for nursing. He uses the sign language for
please mostly to ask to nurse, and sometimes he does a sort of fluid
please sign that starts on my chest and ends at his chin. If I'm not
getting the message, he says "Nuh! Nuh!" commandingly.

According to FIL, my niece (18mo) makes a sound just like a bull moose
when she's asking to nurse.

99