Yay Breastfeeding! 4mo update

Old August 16th 06, 04:44 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Nikki

Default Yay Breastfeeding! 4mo update

"Leslie" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yay, Nikki! I'm glad it's all going so well.

Thank you. I've been so fortunate.

Old August 16th 06, 12:48 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
lucy-lu

"Nikki" wrote in message
news:3IWdnQNltv97Dn_ZnZ2dnUVZ_q2dnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"lucy-lu" wrote in message

Congratulations on doing so well! I remember your babies very well, as

my
cousin had her twin boys within a couple of days of you. You're doing so
well to BF twins! I know how hard I've found getting into it with just
one!! *hugs* and congratulations again!

Aw thank you :-) I'm lucky that the twins weren't my first. The

adjustment
to my first baby (nursing and everything else!) was so much harder then it
has been learning to care for two.

I hope your cousin is hanging in there caring for two!

Heh, they weren't her first either - she already has 3 boys, and I'm not
sure she was planning anymore - let alone another 2! But she's doing well,
and afaik, she's still exclusively breastfeeding. I think it's knowing that
she could do it with 2 that made me determined to get rid of Jessie's
bottles!

Lucy

Old August 17th 06, 08:34 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Joybelle

"Nikki" wrote in message
news:M66dnV7dgaJbz0PZnZ2dnUVZ_qCdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...
The boys are doing so well I couldn't contain myself and so decided to

post
an update since we had their 4mo appointment.

Nikki,
They sound splendid!! What a wonderful update.

Joy