Town mourns death of abandoned newborn

Old March 29th 07, 02:13 AM posted to alt.child-support
whatamess

Default Town mourns death of abandoned newborn

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070328/...andoned_babies

I wonder if once they do find the mother she'll be made to pay child
support to the other two children...???

I don't quite understand why anyone feels sorry for this "poor
girl"...if she was a boy, she'd be labeled a "deadbeat"...but somehow,
being a woman, she must be abused or something and therefore we should
feel sorry for her?

Can someone tell me how many MEN have actually left their kids that
they didn't want on a park bench without telling the mothers? Haven't
heard of any.

Old March 29th 07, 04:52 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"whatamess" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070328/...andoned_babies

I wonder if once they do find the mother she'll be made to pay child
support to the other two children...???

I don't quite understand why anyone feels sorry for this "poor
girl"...if she was a boy, she'd be labeled a "deadbeat"...but somehow,
being a woman, she must be abused or something and therefore we should
feel sorry for her?

Can someone tell me how many MEN have actually left their kids that
they didn't want on a park bench without telling the mothers? Haven't
heard of any.

Oh please. Only the first newborn was found on a park bench. The second
and third newborns were found in the beds of pickup trucks. The first two
lived. The last one died. One late term "abortion" out of three live
births is a very good record.

Want to know how this will turn out? The cops will find her, she will turn
up as an illegal alien, she will be deported, and nothing will happen to her
for abandoning three newborns. She was just trying to have an anchor baby
so she could stay in the U.S. but the pressure of taking care of a newborn
got to her. She's a victim of oppressive immigration laws.

Old March 30th 07, 06:14 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"whatamess" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Of course! "How dare those dirty Americans create laws making my entry into
this country illegal thus making me a felon! Just who do they think they
are."

Spanking ban abandoned 0:-> Spanking 10 February 26th 07 07:16 PM
b/f while abandoned in the snow Leann and Donald Breastfeeding 3 December 8th 06 12:17 AM
Anyone been abandoned by a child? abandoned mom General 8 April 26th 05 12:28 AM
Death by co-sleeping vs. death by car crash (2001 and 2002 data from the US) Joshua Levy Kids Health 7 August 20th 04 08:11 PM
Foster mother charged in child's death Death blamed on complications from abusive head injury wexwimpy Foster Parents 5 January 8th 04 05:11 PM