For pregnant women with chiropractors

Old March 29th 05, 06:24 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default For pregnant women with chiropractors

PREGNANT WOMEN:

OBs are closing birth canals up to 30% and robbing babies of up to 50% of
their blood volume.

OBs are doing this ROUTINELY.

The OB robberies are easily prevented. See below.

Please forward this post to your chiropractor.

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access at http://groups.google.com)

Karen Stretch
Assistant Editor
MPAmedia (Dynamic Chiropractic)
714-230-3150

Karen,

Why are doctors of chiropractic remaining silent about the massive spinal
manipulation crime of MD-obstetricians?

Why is Dynamic Chiropractic Editor Don Petersen, Jr. remaining silent?

See OB CHILD ABUSE AT UCLA, below.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

OB CHILD ABUSE AT UCLA (Attn: UCLA Police Officer DL Mills; thanks for
calling me today. This is the email I promised. So as to keep our
conversation short I did not mention the bizarre birth-canal-closing
behavior of UCLA obstetricians.)

1. UCLA OBs are closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping birth canals
closed when babies get stuck - and pulling with hands, forceps and vacuums -
sometimes so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal cords. It's a
mass SPINAL MANIPULATION crime against babies. More on this below.

2. UCLA OBs are temporarily asphyxiating babies (immediate cord clamping)
thereby robbing them of up to 50% of their blood volume - fraudulently
suggesting that failure to rob babies of blood volume will generally result
in neonatal hyperbilirubinemia... More below.

I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs because... At UCLA and elsewhere
medical students are TRAINED to perform mass child abuse. See the quotes
from the UCLA-edited obstetric text quoted below.

Attn: LA County Supervisor. Michael ANTONOVICH, 5th District
.

Mr. Antonovich, one of your constituents, Medical Veritas Editor-in-Chief
Gary S. GOLDMAN, PhD (Pearblossom, unincorporated area of your 5th
District), agrees that OBs are committing obvious mass child abuse - an
"atrocity" he called semisitting birth after corroborating my facts with an
MD. Yesterday, Dr. Goldman asked me if I had reported.

MY TELEPHONE REPORTS THIS MORNING I reported this morning (March 28) to the
LA County Child Abuse Hotline where Eric Faiz listened with interest but
told me he could only take a report on IN-HOME child abuse. He referred me
to LA County Family Crimes Detective Al Fraijo (562-946-7960) who also
listened with interest. Det. Fraijo indicated there might be political
problems. UCLA Police Department Officer DL Mills (female) telephoned me
after Det. Fraijo called her sergeant. I called her back (310-825-1491) and
she said she couldn't investigate because she has no proof that my
allegations are true. She seemed EXTREMELY reluctant to look. (Immediate
clamping is unmistakable.) I told her that I would send her exact quotes
from UCLA obstetrics professors saying clamping is done "within 15-20
seconds of delivery" if she would give me her email address, which she did.
.

Supervisor Antonovich, I think Det. Fraijo was right. This mass child abuse
by MDs problem is a POLITICAL problem. You are a politician assigned to the
Board of Supervisor's District Attorney and Courts Departments...
http://lacounty.info/deptassign_bos.pdf

Please immediately ask that the LA County District Attorney investigate.
Perhaps you could ask the DA to speak with Chief Deputy DA Bill Hodgman, my
old roomate at UCLA. Bill knows that I am honest.

NOTE: ALL FIVE Los Angeles County Supervisorial Districts likely have
hospitals with OBs performing mass child abuse like that being performed at
UCLA.

AGAIN: THE OB CHILD ABUSE AT UCLA

1. UCLA OBs are closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping birth canals
closed when babies get stuck - and pulling with hands, forceps and vacuums -
sometimes so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal cords. It's a
mass SPINAL MANIPULATION crime against babies. More on this below.

2. UCLA OBs are temporarily asphyxiating babies (immediate cord clamping)
thereby robbing them of up to 50% of their blood volume - fraudulently
suggesting that failure to rob babies of blood volume will generally result
in neonatal hyperbilirubinemia...

This isn't just happening at UCLA Medical Center. It is happening at
maternity hospitals throughout LA County and the rest of America.

WOMEN SHOULD NOT HAVE TO *ASK* FOR THE "EXTRA" UP TO 30% OF ROOM FOR THEIR
BABIES.

WOMEN SHOULD NOT HAVE TO ASK FOR THE "EXTRA" UP TO 50% OF BLOOD VOLUME FOR
THEIR BABIES

MOST WOMEN DON'T *KNOW* TO ASK - AND UCLA MED STUDENTS ARE BEING *TAUGHT* TO
ROB WOMEN AND THEIR BABIES...

Three UCLA obstetricians/OBs (DeCherney, Nathan and Archie) say:

"After delivery, blood will be infused from the placenta into the
newborn...Delayed cord clamping can result in neonatal hyperbilirubinemia as
additional blood is transferred to the newborn infant...[T]he cord...[is
thus - TG]...doubly clamped...usually within 15-20 seconds of
delivery..."^^^
^^^Archie CL and Biswas MK. In DeCherney AH, Nathan L (eds). Current
Obstetric & Gynecologic Diagnosis & Treatment. NY: Lange Medical
Books/McGraw-Hill. Ninth Edition. 2003:218

As indicated above, immediate cord clamping temporarily asphyxiates babies
and robs them of up to 50% of their blood volume. (My thanks to Canadian
grandmother Donna Young for calling the immediate clamping child abuse to my
attention. She is the person who introduced me to Medical Veritas
Editor-in-Chief Gary S. Goldman, PhD, one of Supervisor Antonovich's
constituents, mentioned above.)

Clamping "within" 15-20 seconds likely robs somewhat less than immediate
cord clamping - but massive amounts of blood volume are still being robbed.

Immediate cord clamping happens in EVERY CESAREAN DELIVERY, according to
retired obstetrician George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG. See Dr. Morley's
astonishing quote below.

DOES IMMEDIATE CORD CLAMPING OCCUR IN EVERY CESAREAN DELIVERY AT UCLA?

Three UCLA obstetricians/OBs (DeCherney, Nathan and Ainbinder) do not appear
to address timing of cord clamping in cesarean delivery, indicating only
that immediate cord clamping is necessary if the placenta must be incised to
get the baby out, to prevent blood loss (obviously true)...^^^
^^^Ainbinder SW. In DeCherney AH, Nathan L (eds). Current Obstetric &
Gynecologic Diagnosis & Treatment. NY: Lange Medical Books/McGraw-Hill.
Ninth Edition. 2003:522

REGARDLESS WHETHER IMMEDIATE CLAMPING OCCURS IN EVERY CESAREAN DELIVERY AT
UCLA...

15-20 SECOND CLAMPING IS "USUALLY" DONE (see quote above) - AND THIS IS
SUFFICIENT TO ROB MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF BLOOD FROM BABIES...

ALSO, UCLA OBs ARE ROUTINELY CLOSING BIRTH CANALS UP TO 30% AND ROUTINELY
KEEPING BIRTH CANALS CLOSED THE "EXTRA" UP TO 30%

The graphics in the UCLA obstetrics text edited by DeCherney and Nathan show
women semisitting or dorsal (on their sacra closing their birth canals up to
30%) in both normal delivery - and when babies get stuck - with OBs pulling.

Trained as a doctor of chiropractic to AVOID spinal manipulation whenever
possible, it is very difficult for me to look at those graphics portraying
OBs pulling with birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30%.

As noted above, sometimes OBs pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of
tiny spinal cords.

Some babies die - some babies get paralyzed - most "only" have their spines
gruesomely wrenched.

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal closed up to 30%.

There is also the matter of OBs routinely slicing vaginas and abdomens
(episiotomy/c-section) - surgically/fraudulently inferring they are
doing/have done everything possible to open birth canals - even as they
close birth canals.

UCLA obstetricians/OBs (DeCherney, Nathan and Ainbinder) write:

"Despite contractions of good quality, arrest may occur...if cephalopelvic
disproportion exists...in [which] case molding of the head may overcome
minor degrees of disproportion..." [2003:500]

UCLA obstetrician fraudulently focus on the CEPHALO ("baby's head too big")
part of cephalopelvic disproportion - as they CAUSE cephalopelvic
disproportion - by closing the pelvic outlet up to 30% - before - and DURING
pulling.

UCLA obstetricians may be basing their faulty biomechanics on the lying of
University of Texas obstetrician-authors of Williams Obstetrics...

THE FOUR OB LIES

OB LIE #1. After MASSIVE change in the AP pelvic outlet diameter was
clinically demonstrated in 1911 and radiographically demonstrated in 1957,
the authors of Williams Obstetrics began erroneously claiming that pelvic
diamaters DON'T CHANGE at delivery.

OB LIE #2. After Ohlsen pointed out in 1973 that pelvic diameters DO
change - the authors of Williams Obstetrics began erroneously claiming that
their most frequent delivery position - dorsal - widens the outlet.

OB LIE #3. After I pointed out in 1992 that dorsal CLOSES - and so does
semisitting - the authors of Williams Obstetrics - put the correct
biomechanics in their 1993 edition - but kept in their text (in the same
paragraph!) - the dorsal widens bald lie that first called my attention to
their text...

OB LIE #4. OBs are actually KEEPING birth canals closed when babies get
stuck - and claiming they are doing everything to allow the birth canal open
maximally. (ACOG Shoulder Dystocia video - also forceps and vacuum births
are performed with the mother in lithotomy.)

See Make birth better: Dan Rather, before you leave CBS...

I noted some of the OB lies in an Open Letter to the FTC years ago...
http://home1.gte.net/gastaldo/*part2ftc.html

RELEVANT AMA PRINCIPLES OF MEDICAL ETHICS....

"[AMA physician[s] shall...strive to expose those physicians...who engage in
fraud or deception."

"[AMA p]hysician[s] shall...seek changes in those requirements which are
contrary to the best interests of the patient."

"[AMA p]hysician[s] shall...make relevant information available to patients,
colleagues, and the public..."
http://www.psych.org/psych_pra*ct/et...ions53101*.cfm

AMA physicians are failing to comply with their own stated ethics.

WOMEN SHOULD NOT HAVE TO *ASK* FOR THE "EXTRA" UP TO 30% OF ROOM FOR THEIR
BABIES.

WOMEN SHOULD NOT HAVE TO ASK FOR THE "EXTRA" UP TO 50% OF BLOOD VOLUME FOR
THEIR BABIES

MOST WOMEN DON'T *KNOW* TO ASK - AND UCLA MED STUDENTS ARE BEING *TAUGHT* TO
ROB WOMEN AND THEIR BABIES...

TIME TO FACE IT; TIME TO CHANGE IT

LA County Child Abuse Reporting experts say:

"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed
until it is faced."
--Los Angeles County - Department of Children & Family Services (Child Abuse
Reporting)
http://dcfs.co.la.ca.us/Safety/main.htm

UCLA obstetricians are teaching medical students to close birth canals up to
30% and rob babies of up to 50% of their blood volume.

It is time to face these and other bizarre UCLA obstetric practices - and
change them.

Thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Born and raised in LA County
Graduated UCLA (Biochem 1975)
Graduated Los Angeles College of Chiropractic (DC, 1979)
Living in Hillsboro, Oregon

Copied to: Oregon Attorney General Hardy Myers via

Copied to: Disneyland DA Tony Rackauckas via

Copied to my old UCLA roomate, Bill Hodgman, now an LA County chief deputy
DA, via

Here is that astonishing quote from Dr. Morley...

According to George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG, immediate cord clamping
creates "asphyxiated,
hypovolemic" babies - perhaps causing some cases of AUTISM and CEREBRAL
PALSY, as in,

"ACOG's routine treatment (B138) of these depressed neonates is immediate
cord clamping to obtain cord blood pH studies. The child's only functioning
source of oxygen - the placenta - is amputated together with 30% to 50+% of
its natural blood volume. Total asphyxia is imposed until the lungs
function, and the depressed (asphyxiated, hypovolemic) child starts its
extra-uterine life in hypovolemic shock... B138 was first published in 1993.
Every cesarean section baby, every depressed child, every premie, and every
child born with a neonatal team in
the delivery room has its cord clamped immediately to facilitate the
panicked rush to the resuscitation table. The current epidemic of immediate
cord clamping coincides with an epidemic of autism...For the trial lawyers,
it is essential that the 'true genesis' of cerebral
palsy remains unknown, because that 'true genesis' (B.138) is a standard of
medico-legal care..."
http://www.cordclamping.com/ac**og-cp.htm

Copied to:

Alan H. DeCherney, MD, UCLA

Carol L. Archie, MD, UCLA

Steven W. Ainbinder, MD, UCLA

ATTENTION UCLA obstetrics experts Alan, Carol and Steven: The bookstore at
Oregon Health & Sciences University (OHSU, Oregon's only medical school)
told me that the 2005 edition of your book is due out in August.

Please make the appropriate changes so that UCLA medical students are no
longer trained to perfom mass child abuse.

You can "scoop" the authors of Williams Obstetrics. Their 2005 edition
still fraudulently states that dorsal widens.

Again, thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Born and raised in LA County
Graduated UCLA (Biochem 1975)
Graduated Los Angeles College of Chiropractic (DC, 1979)
Living in Hillsboro, Oregon

This post will be archived for global access in the Google usenet archive.
http://groups.google.com for "OB Child Abuse at UCLA (Attn: Super.
Michael Antonovich, 5th District)"