Mike shut it down!!

Old September 16th 04, 05:01 AM

Default Mike shut it down!!

You write

"Permission is hereby granted to post this work to other servers
provided that this notice is included."

No Mike no permission has not been granted for you to post my
copyrighted materials to your website, no matter what form of parody
you claim to have. What are you going to do next Mike, post a picture
of me? Only if you had one.

I have seen your website and am tired of seeing it in google and other
places on the web!

Again I will quote your site

"Portions of this work are copyright ©2003 by John M. Wolf"

Yes Mike copyright by me and not you!!

John
Old September 16th 04, 12:39 PM
Mike Rosenberg

You write

"Permission is hereby granted to post this work to other servers
provided that this notice is included."

No Mike no permission has not been granted for you to post my
copyrighted materials to your website, no matter what form of parody
you claim to have.

Read the Fair Use statutes of copyright law.

What are you going to do next Mike, post a picture of me? Only if you had
one.

Actually, someone sent me three photos of you, including two of you in
diapers, one of you standing in kids-style pajamas sucking your thumb.
I didn't post them because I think they're extremely offensive, but if
you really want me to I'll consider it.

I have seen your website and am tired of seeing it in google and other
places on the web!

Well, then there's a simple solution. As clearly stated on that page
and in several posts I've made, "This page will be taken down if John
ever apologizes to all the groups he's posted to and announces the one
ID he's going to use, and and it will remain down as long as he sticks
to using that ID."

It's entirely in your hands, John.

Again I will quote your site

"Portions of this work are copyright ©2003 by John M. Wolf"

Yes Mike copyright by me and not you!!

Again, I will refer you to the Fair Use statutes of copyright law. Of
course, you have also at various times denied that the original sound
file is you anyway.

--
Mike Rosenberg
http://macconsult.com/diaperboy/ The many identities of John Wolf
Old September 16th 04, 12:42 PM
Mike Rosenberg

R. Steve Walz wrote:

Eat ****, both parody and political commentary are totally
protected fair use exceptions to copyright. If you didn't
want it repeated, then shut the **** up.

Of course, the really funny part is that we found it posted at his own
web site, kind of an odd place to put something you don't want people to
see or hear.

Old September 17th 04, 01:22 AM
Mike Rosenberg

Xc1-A4_88-16_99 wrote:

Why did you take my nick off your website Mike?

Well, you're really NOT John, right? Anyway, as I explained at the
time, and you responded so I know you read it, someone wrote to me to
compare notes, and it became clear that you and John are two different
people.

Old September 17th 04, 08:18 AM
John

In article ,
Xc1-A4_88-16_99 wrote:

Actually, someone sent me three photos of you, including two of you in
diapers, one of you standing in kids-style pajamas sucking your thumb.
I didn't post them because I think they're extremely offensive, but if
you really want me to I'll consider it.

I do not believe it. Your making it up.. Go ahead.

I have seen your website and am tired of seeing it in google and other
places on the web!

Well, then there's a simple solution. As clearly stated on that page
and in several posts I've made, "This page will be taken down if John
ever apologizes to all the groups he's posted to and announces the one
ID he's going to use, and and it will remain down as long as he sticks
to using that ID."

Impossible given the scanario that I have multiple computers, with
multiple news clients, with multiple newsservers. Its impossible to use
one id. I am trying to stick to this id, however nothing I can do about
aol, or my other newsservers.

Why did you take my nick off your website Mike?

He commonly thinks people are me that are not me. He's blamed a half
dozen people as being me that were not. You were just one example.
Perhaps your friend Roger was another.

--
Now You Know
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

--
Vote George W. Bush in the November election!
http://www.georgewbush.com
Old September 17th 04, 12:41 PM
Mike Rosenberg

John wrote:

In article ,
Xc1-A4_88-16_99 wrote:

Actually, someone sent me three photos of you, including two of you in
diapers, one of you standing in kids-style pajamas sucking your thumb. I
didn't post them because I think they're extremely offensive, but if you
really want me to I'll consider it.

I do not believe it. Your making it up..

No, John. Unlike you, I don't post lies to newsgroups. And this would
be an especially stupid time even if I did since I would so easily be
proven wrong.

Go ahead.

Okay. At your own request, and the page so states this fact, the photos
are now posted.

Well, then there's a simple solution. As clearly stated on that page
and in several posts I've made, "This page will be taken down if John
ever apologizes to all the groups he's posted to and announces the one
ID he's going to use, and and it will remain down as long as he sticks
to using that ID."

Impossible given the scanario that I have multiple computers, with
multiple news clients, with multiple newsservers. Its impossible to use
one id. I am trying to stick to this id, however nothing I can do about
aol, or my other newsservers.

I didn't say anything about posting from just one news client through
one server. I'll accept different addresses as long as you use the
identical name with all of them, and you have complete control over
that. Do that and apologize to all the groups and the page comes down.
And, hey, you have time to do it by Yom Kippur.

Why did you take my nick off your website Mike?

He commonly thinks people are me that are not me. He's blamed a half
dozen people as being me that were not. You were just one example.
Perhaps your friend Roger was another.

Bev and I made a mistake with him and fixed it. Are you actually
criticizing us for making corrections? As for the other "half dozen,"
you have never so much as named any of them. You've several times given
a single example, using an address that's never even been on the list in
the first place. So, tell us, John, which are the half dozen people
you're referring to?