12 Year Old Girl - Dead after Merck's Gardisil Vaccination

Old August 17th 07, 01:20 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
bigvince

Default 12 Year Old Girl - Dead after Merck's Gardisil Vaccination

On Aug 17, 7:31 am, Jeff wrote:

There is no question that Ford is trying to make money selling cars, IBM
and Dell selling computers and services, Royal Dutch selling selling oil
and petrol, and Merck selling drugs. That is the way business works.

But to put up things on the web that are blatant misrepresentations of
the truth, like claiming that the 3 deaths are related to the vaccine
when clearly they are not, is disgusting.

You have reviewed all relative material on these deaths.Last year 3000
deaths occurred from cervical cancer in the US in Canada About 1000
the reason screening test not Gardisil. So far no difference has been
seen in stage 3 lesions the best marker of cancer . If you where
really concerned about saving women's life's you would be advising
that all these women worldwide that die from this cancer had access to
screening test. That would cost a fraction of the amount to be spent
on this vaccine which so far may offer some temporary protection
against " up to " 70% of cancers none of that has yet been proven.Geez
who ever heard of a drug maker having overly optimistic expectations.
What is certain is the billion a year this vaccine may generate will
be removed from other health objectives be they cervical screening or
just fewer people able to afford insurance. It will however be very
profitable for the maker.

Thanks Vince

Old August 17th 07, 01:42 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Coleah

On Aug 17, 7:20 am, bigvince wrote:
On Aug 17, 7:31 am, Jeff wrote:

[...]

I'm not clear what you meant.
Was your concern that women who had the vaccination would no longer be
getting their Pap tests? I don't forsee that as an either-or
situation.

Old August 17th 07, 02:43 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Jeff

bigvince wrote:
On Aug 17, 7:31 am, Jeff wrote:

There is no question that Ford is trying to make money selling cars, IBM
and Dell selling computers and services, Royal Dutch selling selling oil
and petrol, and Merck selling drugs. That is the way business works.

But to put up things on the web that are blatant misrepresentations of
the truth, like claiming that the 3 deaths are related to the vaccine
when clearly they are not, is disgusting.

You have reviewed all relative material on these deaths.

Wrong. I reviewed very limited information about these deaths. The
limited information doesn't support the hypothesis that the deaths were
caused or related to the vaccine. However, because the information in
the VAERS reports were so limited, further information is needed to come
to any valid conclusions.

Last year 3000
deaths occurred from cervical cancer in the US in Canada About 1000
the reason screening test not Gardisil.

Correct. And of these 4000 deaths, around 70% or 2800 would be expected
to have been prevented had these women had the vaccine before they
became sexually active.

So far no difference has been
seen in stage 3 lesions the best marker of cancer . If you where
really concerned about saving women's life's you would be advising
that all these women worldwide that die from this cancer had access to
screening test.

The vaccine is a new tool that will prevent cancer and viral infections.
The best practice is both using the vaccine and continued screening.

That would cost a fraction of the amount to be spent
on this vaccine which so far may offer some temporary protection
against " up to " 70% of cancers none of that has yet been proven.

So you're suggesting that we don't use a vaccine which has great science
which suggests that it will save up to 70% of the cancers. The goal is
not only to prevent deaths, but to prevent cancers, including the
treatment and worry that goes the cancers.

Geez
who ever heard of a drug maker having overly optimistic expectations.
What is certain is the billion a year this vaccine may generate will
be removed from other health objectives be they cervical screening or
just fewer people able to afford insurance. It will however be very
profitable for the maker.

And very profitable for those women who lives won't be affected by
cervical cancer.

Jeff

Thanks Vince

Old August 17th 07, 05:04 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Vernono O

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Ilena Rose wrote:
http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com/...cer-while.html

Quack Vac Flacks David Wronger Than Wright and Mark Probert show
their utter idiocy in projecting their hallucinations onto me. As
amusing as they find this Vac Industry Debacle unfolding ... I find it
horrific.

They mock the death of children

Ilena, that is just not true. Neither Mr. wRight or I have *mocked*
anything. We are concerned that the real cause and manner of death be
properly determined. Jumping to conclusions, as you have done, serves no
ones interests.

Ilena loves to "stretch" and "manipulate" facts. It called lying.

AND

No one has accused me of being a defender of the pharm industry, but truth
is truth.

Old August 17th 07, 05:07 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Vernono O

"Myrl" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Aug 16, 8:14 pm, Mark Probert wrote:
Ilena Rose wrote:
http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com/...-of-cervical-c...

Quack Vac Flacks David Wronger Than Wright and Mark Probert show
their utter idiocy in projecting their hallucinations onto me. As
amusing as they find this Vac Industry Debacle unfolding ... I find it
horrific.

They mock the death of children

Ilena, that is just not true. Neither Mr. wRight or I have *mocked*
anything. We are concerned that the real cause and manner of death be
properly determined. Jumping to conclusions, as you have done, serves no
ones interests.

And, I would argue that Ilena Rosenthal mocks the deaths of the
approximate 250,000 women who lose their lives to Cervical Cancer each
year.

She's so focused on bashing the idea that a vaccine may prevent
hundreds of thousands of deaths, that she is reluctant to do the
math. . .250,000 - 7 = 243,000 possible lives saved!

Key phrases in the thread.
"MAY prevent" (No one will know for decades)
"Could have caused" (Junk science)

Old August 17th 07, 05:15 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Vernono O

Did anyone notice that shortly after the introduction of Gardasil we had two
mine disasters and now an earthquake in Peru? Stop Gardasil now.
In Phoenix a girl was killed while driving and text messaging. She took
another life with her. We REALLY need to investigate whether she had
recently had a shot.

Old August 18th 07, 08:42 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
JOHN

"Vernono O" Here @there wrote in message
m...
Did anyone notice that shortly after the introduction of Gardasil we had
two mine disasters and now an earthquake in Peru? Stop Gardasil now.
In Phoenix a girl was killed while driving and text messaging. She took
another life with her. We REALLY need to investigate whether she had
recently had a shot.

Pharma Moron, it has long been well proven vaccines kill more than they save

eg MMR vaccine kills way more than measles would be doing now
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/mmr2.html
smallpox vaccine killed millions http://www.whale.to/m/smallpox/deaths.html
and DPT kick started autism and was and is the main cause of cot-death,
running at 10,000 in 1984

and not one life saved obviously

and your vaccine friends suppressed the vitamin C cure for all infections
since 1949 http://www.whale.to/a/levy_h.html

Old August 18th 07, 03:04 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Jeff

JOHN wrote:
"Vernono O" Here @there wrote in message
m...
Did anyone notice that shortly after the introduction of Gardasil we had
two mine disasters and now an earthquake in Peru? Stop Gardasil now.
In Phoenix a girl was killed while driving and text messaging. She took
another life with her. We REALLY need to investigate whether she had
recently had a shot.

Pharma Moron,

nice personal attack. A sign that you don't have any substance to back
your claims.

it has long been well proven vaccines kill more than they save

Wrong. Vaccines save hundreds of thousands of lives every year.

eg MMR vaccine kills way more than measles would be doing now
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/mmr2.html

There are very few fatal reactions to the vaccine each year.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/.../en/index.html

As you can see, the lives saved are being saved by vaccines.
smallpox vaccine killed millions http://www.whale.to/m/smallpox/deaths.html

Einstein you're not. Small pox vaccines are no longer used. So, even if
an old vaccine killed millions, it is irrelevent.

and DPT kick started autism and was and is the main cause of cot-death,

gee, first it's mmr, now its DPT?

There is no good evidence to suggest that vaccines autism or cot-death
(SIDS).

running at 10,000 in 1984

and not one life saved obviously

Well, except the millions saved every year in Africa.

and your vaccine friends suppressed the vitamin C cure for all infections
since 1949 http://www.whale.to/a/levy_h.html

This conjecture has not been backed up in the developed countries.

Jeff
Old August 18th 07, 05:27 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Vernono O

"JOHN" wrote in message

"Vernono O" Here @there wrote in message
m...
Did anyone notice that shortly after the introduction of Gardasil we had
two mine disasters and now an earthquake in Peru? Stop Gardasil now.
In Phoenix a girl was killed while driving and text messaging. She took
another life with her. We REALLY need to investigate whether she had
recently had a shot.

Pharma Moron, it has long been well proven vaccines kill more than they
save

So you missed the stupid humor. Figures.

Interesting comment since I am one of the more adamant anti Pharm posters.
Now, why don't you go get a real education.

eg MMR vaccine kills way more than measles would be doing now
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/mmr2.html
smallpox vaccine killed millions
http://www.whale.to/m/smallpox/deaths.html
and DPT kick started autism and was and is the main cause of cot-death,
running at 10,000 in 1984

and not one life saved obviously

and your vaccine friends suppressed the vitamin C cure for all infections
since 1949 http://www.whale.to/a/levy_h.html

Gee "whale"
What a source.
Vitamin C cure for ALL infections? Not even L. Pauling made any claim near
that. He didn't even suggest cure for ANY infections. Do you know who he
is? Have you ever read, first hand, any of his writings?
Oh, yes, I am a big proponent of high intake of Vitamin C.

Have you tried Ginkgo Biloba? It has been said to increase circulation to
the brain.

Old August 18th 07, 10:04 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
JOHN

"Vernono O" Here @there wrote in message
m...

Vitamin C cure for ALL infections? Not even L. Pauling made any claim
near that. He didn't even suggest cure for ANY infections. Do you know
who he is? Have you ever read, first hand, any of his writings?
Oh, yes, I am a big proponent of high intake of Vitamin C.

Have you tried Ginkgo Biloba? It has been said to increase circulation to
the brain.

http://www.whale.to/a/levy_h.html
2,000 peer review citations on Vitamin C and infections, go read

Pauling main thing was heart disease http://www.whale.to/a/fonorow.html go
read

yes I have heard of him http://www.whale.to/a/pauling_h.html