12 Year Old Girl - Dead after Merck's Gardisil Vaccination

Old August 18th 07, 10:05 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
JOHN

Default 12 Year Old Girl - Dead after Merck's Gardisil Vaccination

"Jeff" wrote in message

Wrong. Vaccines save hundreds of thousands of lives every year.

Einstein you're not. Small pox vaccines are no longer used. So, even if an
old vaccine killed millions, it is irrelevent.

Old August 18th 07, 10:14 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Jeff

JOHN wrote:
"Vernono O" Here @there wrote in message
m...

Vitamin C cure for ALL infections? Not even L. Pauling made any claim
near that. He didn't even suggest cure for ANY infections. Do you know
who he is? Have you ever read, first hand, any of his writings?
Oh, yes, I am a big proponent of high intake of Vitamin C.

Have you tried Ginkgo Biloba? It has been said to increase circulation to
the brain.

http://www.whale.to/a/levy_h.html
2,000 peer review citations on Vitamin C and infections, go read

Pauling main thing was heart disease http://www.whale.to/a/fonorow.html go
read

yes I have heard of him http://www.whale.to/a/pauling_h.html

I don't see ONE citation to a peer-reviewed article on any of the three
websites.

jeff
Old August 18th 07, 10:49 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Vernono O

"Jeff" wrote in message
JOHN wrote:
"Vernono O" Here @there wrote in message
m...

Vitamin C cure for ALL infections? Not even L. Pauling made any claim
near that. He didn't even suggest cure for ANY infections. Do you know
who he is? Have you ever read, first hand, any of his writings?
Oh, yes, I am a big proponent of high intake of Vitamin C.

Have you tried Ginkgo Biloba? It has been said to increase circulation
to the brain.

http://www.whale.to/a/levy_h.html
2,000 peer review citations on Vitamin C and infections, go read

Pauling main thing was heart disease http://www.whale.to/a/fonorow.html
go read

yes I have heard of him http://www.whale.to/a/pauling_h.html

I don't see ONE citation to a peer-reviewed article on any of the three
websites.

jeff

You thought there might be? Maybe you didn't take enough vitamin C.

Old August 18th 07, 10:50 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Vernono O

"JOHN" wrote in message

"Vernono O" Here @there wrote in message
m...

Vitamin C cure for ALL infections? Not even L. Pauling made any claim
near that. He didn't even suggest cure for ANY infections. Do you know
who he is? Have you ever read, first hand, any of his writings?
Oh, yes, I am a big proponent of high intake of Vitamin C.

Have you tried Ginkgo Biloba? It has been said to increase circulation
to the brain.

http://www.whale.to/a/levy_h.html
2,000 peer review citations on Vitamin C and infections, go read

Pauling main thing was heart disease http://www.whale.to/a/fonorow.html go
read

yes I have heard of him http://www.whale.to/a/pauling_h.html

You have no clue of him or of vitamin C.

Old August 19th 07, 06:26 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
David Wright

In article om,
Myrl wrote:
On Aug 16, 8:14 pm, Mark Probert wrote:
Ilena Rose wrote:
http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com/...-of-cervical-c...

Quack Vac Flacks David Wronger Than Wright and Mark Probert show
their utter idiocy in projecting their hallucinations onto me. As
amusing as they find this Vac Industry Debacle unfolding ... I find it
horrific.

They mock the death of children

Ilena, that is just not true. Neither Mr. wRight or I have *mocked*
anything. We are concerned that the real cause and manner of death be
properly determined. Jumping to conclusions, as you have done, serves no
ones interests.

And, I would argue that Ilena Rosenthal mocks the deaths of the
approximate 250,000 women who lose their lives to Cervical Cancer each
year.

She's so focused on bashing the idea that a vaccine may prevent
hundreds of thousands of deaths, that she is reluctant to do the
math. . .250,000 - 7 = 243,000 possible lives saved!

I'm reasonably certain that 250,000 - 7 = 249,993.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"[Republicans] talk about Reagan the way gay guys talk about
Barbra Streisand." -- Bill Maher

Old August 19th 07, 11:36 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
JOHN

"Jeff" wrote in message

http://www.whale.to/a/levy_h.html
2,000 peer review citations on Vitamin C and infections, go read

Pauling main thing was heart disease http://www.whale.to/a/fonorow.html
go read

yes I have heard of him http://www.whale.to/a/pauling_h.html

I don't see ONE citation to a peer-reviewed article on any of the three
websites.

jeff

It's one website you moron

I like my citation page re vaccine disease
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/citations.html

what would a pharma troll want with nutritional citations?

Saul has hundreds http://doctoryourself.com/index.html

Old August 19th 07, 09:11 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Jeff

JOHN wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message

http://www.whale.to/a/levy_h.html
2,000 peer review citations on Vitamin C and infections, go read

Pauling main thing was heart disease http://www.whale.to/a/fonorow.html
go read

yes I have heard of him http://www.whale.to/a/pauling_h.html

I don't see ONE citation to a peer-reviewed article on any of the three
websites.

jeff

It's one website you moron

And I am supposed to know this?

BTW, you don't need to call people names. Not even the kids on my soccer
team do this. Of course, they are more advanced than you: They all
passed kindergarten.

I like my citation page re vaccine disease
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/citations.html

what would a pharma troll want with nutritional citations?

I don't know. I am not a pharma troll, so, of course, I don't know what
one wants.

Yet, I don't see 2000 peer-reviewed articles on vitamin C and infections.

Saul has hundreds http://doctoryourself.com/index.html

Hundreds is less than 2000. Of course, I would not expect you to know that.

Jeff