What America's Most wanted said about Steve

Old October 28th 04, 12:07 AM
John

Default What America's Most wanted said about Steve

Subject: America's Most Wanted
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 19:14:47 -0400
From: "amwcontact"
To:
Dear Viewer:

Thank you for your e-mail of October 23rd regarding Richard Steven Walz. I
have given this information to AOL and to the FBI for further investigation.

Thank you
--------
He said AOL because I gave him the Walz posts page, instead of the main Walz
page, so he thought that the AOL page was run by Steve. I corrected the
problem.
-------
America is back from the attack on our homeland, back from the attack on our
economy, and back from the attack on our way of life. We are back because of
the perseverance, character and leadership of George W. Bush! (Arnold
Schwarzenegger, 2004).
Old October 28th 04, 12:30 AM
John

Lol! Walz is going to raise mortal hell!!!!!!!! Chances are the FBI just put
Steve on a watch list, Hell, they may even start sniffing his packets and
monitoring his computer activity.

This is where my website comes into play. Find me more of his HATE Speech
posts and this may clasify as a violation.

He did stated that he wnated to KILL ALL FUNDIES, BAPTISTS, AND OTHER GROUPS.

I remember in one post he said that he wanted to start killing rich people.
Check his posting history from 1992 to the present. I have all his addresses
on my website.

I am searching for his pre 1992 address since he wont give it to us. I think
he's afraid.
-------
Old October 28th 04, 01:04 AM
Happy with life

He should be afraid. Hell, I am afraid of him! I wouldn't want to live
anywhere near him - I wonder if he ever killed anyone. He sounds as though
he could do it - no problem.

Old October 28th 04, 03:38 AM
R. Steve Walz

Xc9-A4_88-16_99 wrote:

Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 19:14:47 -0400
From: "amwcontact"
To:
Dear Viewer:

Thank you for your e-mail of October 23rd regarding Richard Steven Walz.
I have given this information to AOL and to the FBI for further
investigation.

Thank you
--------
He said AOL because I gave him the Walz posts page, instead of the main
Walz
page, so he thought that the AOL page was run by Steve. I corrected the
problem.
-------

Lol! Walz is going to raise mortal hell!!!!!!!! Chances are the FBI just put
Steve on a watch list, Hell, they may even start sniffing his packets and
monitoring his computer activity.

---------------------
They probably have a note in my file not to bother, from previous
wastage of resources on me due to you morons' useless or false
reports. All you're doing is costing the USA money!
Steve
Old October 28th 04, 03:44 AM
R. Steve Walz

John wrote:

Lol! Walz is going to raise mortal hell!!!!!!!! Chances are the FBI just put
Steve on a watch list, Hell, they may even start sniffing his packets and
monitoring his computer activity.

This is where my website comes into play. Find me more of his HATE Speech
posts and this may clasify as a violation.

He did stated that he wnated to KILL ALL FUNDIES, BAPTISTS, AND OTHER GROUPS.

I remember in one post he said that he wanted to start killing rich people.
Check his posting history from 1992 to the present. I have all his addresses
on my website.

------------------------------
Yes, I want to kill all the assholes on earth, probably about half
the people on earth, but this is merely a tacit wish, a political
sentiment, which is therefore protected. Hell, doing that myself is
clearly ridiculous and prohibitive, making it non-credible as a
threat.

I am searching for his pre 1992 address since he wont give it to us. I think
he's afraid.

---------------------
My old-old-old address is unimportant, I just wanted you to waste
your own time finding it, because you SHOULD, AND to see if you even
could!!
Steve
Old October 28th 04, 03:22 PM
Roger

In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Xc9-A4_88-16_99 wrote
in message :

Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 19:14:47 -0400
From: "amwcontact"
To:
Dear Viewer:

Thank you for your e-mail of October 23rd regarding Richard Steven Walz.
I have given this information to AOL and to the FBI for further
investigation.

Thank you
--------
He said AOL because I gave him the Walz posts page, instead of the main
Walz
page, so he thought that the AOL page was run by Steve. I corrected the
problem.

Lol! Walz is going to raise mortal hell!!!!!!!!

Over a form letter?

Chances are the FBI just put Steve on a watch list,

Yeah. Right.

Hell, they may even start sniffing his packets and
monitoring his computer activity.

Maybe you could save them time, and just direct him to Nizkor. You
*have* figured out how they isolate your individual address from their
logs and forward it to the ADL, right?

pathetic ignorant lying little tommie?

hello?