Healty Home, Healthy children, Healthy Families

Old May 19th 06, 02:11 PM posted to misc.kids

Default Healty Home, Healthy children, Healthy Families

Today's society of refined foods, sugary snacks, and synthetic
chemicals is killing our children. slowy but surely their stomachs are
in shock (most before the age of 2), their livers are depleting becuase

they can't rid themselves of synthetic chemicals, their hyperactivity
is on the rise, as are chronic childhood diseases like eczema,
allergies, asthma...etc.

So what is the answer. Number one..better nutrition and a better
understanding of what nutrition is. Today's soil is depleted of
essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals that our children just aren't
getting. I have seen dramatic results by repopulating children's
digestive systems with the protective flora that is lost by a bad diet
(eliminates colic, sore bellies, diarhea, builds immunity), adding
Omega 3's to their diets (reduces hyperactivity, increase brain
function, helps with ADHD, autism, eczema). Omega 3's are so important
in everyone. It lubricates the skin, gives lustre to the hair,
improves concentration because it insulates nerve cells, great for the
cardiovascular symptom. These things used to be found in our diets, but

our society is so far based on convenience foods, refined wheat and
sugar, our kids just aren't getting what they NEED anymore.
Supplementation is so important and is an investment we should all be
making in our kids. Cancer rates are scary..1 in 2 and that is
shocking. I look at my own kids (I have 2) and to think 1 of them is
likely to get cancer, motivates me to make my home a healthier home.

They now eat a natural diet (with the odd "treat") and i have switched
my home to one that has eliminated harmful toxins and chemicals in our
everyday products. I use environmentally friendly products that are
safer and healthier for my family and I love them and the feeling i get

knowing i am doing good by them. If you are interested, you can email
me at . I love to spread the word and awareness and

save the health of our kids.