Mark Thorson the REPEATED Liar cannot shut up

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 4th 08, 05:44 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Jan Drew

Default Mark Thorson the REPEATED Liar cannot shut up

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....fb847094c3cf8c

Still using *cheap tricks* follow up to alt. null

"Mark Thorson" wrote in message

LadyLollipop wrote:

Cell Tech says:

Who cares what Cell Tech says.

YOU.

You landed in court and made a retraction!

If you can't point

to EVEN ONE statement I made which is a LIE,

Groups View all web results » Results 1 - 10 of about 3,070 for
nospam@ sonic . net EVEN ONE

That's REPEATED LIE.

Searched all groups Results 1 - 10 of 568 for author ; Jan Drew If
one has no basis , and yet says one does something *deliberately (0.42
seconds)

If one has no basis, and yet says one does something *deliberately* that is
the same as a lie. If you accuse someone and use the word *deliberately*,
you should have a basis.

Jan

Mark does the original dance, until it backfires:

What is the original statement which is a lie?

You say that there is a lie in the file "An Anatoxin-A Primer".
Let's see that lie. Post a WHOLE ORIGINAL STATEMENT
from that file which is a lie. Not the whole file, just a statement
from that file which is a LIE.

Certainly, you know what that part is, don't you Jan?
Or do you just accuse people of being liars without
regard to whether they've lied or not?

Why don't you post that part, Jan? Then you'd prove
that I'd lied, by posting the actual lie itself, rather than
merely a statement that refers to the (alleged) lie.

Why don't you do that, Jan?

Is it because if you did, everybody would see that this statement
is OBVIOUSLY NOT A LIE?

Is it because if you did, everybody would see the Jan Drew
has FALSELY ACCUSED me of being a LIAR?

Is it because if you did, everybody would see that it is
Jan Drew who is the LIAR?

Is that it, Jan?

Is that why you won't post this LIE you claim I told?

I then ask Mark to post it, notice the backpeddling.

I could care less if people see it. No one need to see the original.
However,
since you think it is so important, post it yourself.

Because then everyone would see that it was
OBVIOUSLY NOT A LIE.

Then you should be most EAGER TO POST IT.

Because then everyone would see it is
Jan Drew who is LYING when making the FALSE ACCUSATION against me.

THEN POST IT!!!

Why don't you do that Mark??????????

If I did that, you would just claim the lie was some
other statement, not the one I posted. You'd use
any excuse to WEASEL out of taking responsibility
for your accusation against me.

You are the one making the accusation. It is
your responsibility to back up that accusation
with proof. When you accuse someone of lying,
that proof would be a statement which is a lie.

Why don't you do that, Jan? Why don't you
post an example of one of these LIES you claim I told?

Then I wrote:

We know you have a hard time handling the truth.

What happened to posting the original that would show you didn't lie and I
did????? Surely you are most eager to prove me a liar.

You can't post it we see that, as you were lying all along about that also.