Bye... for now :o(

Old April 9th 04, 07:07 AM
Andrea

Default Bye... for now :o(

Hi everyone,

I have loved being a part of this group. Kamron is no longer nursing, I
weaned him gradually without any upset on his part ~ I was more upset than
him.

My dilema was I promised myself no kids after 30 (Im 27 this time round),
and that along with the strong history all down my mothers side (her and
gran included) of early menopause followed by uterine cancer, followed by
hysterectomy, we feel that we want to try for another baby right away. I
know there is a chance I will be ok, but my sister has already had cancer of
her uterus, and I want to complete our family. Nursing stops my fertility
dead - even part time nursing.
It was a hard decsion to make, as I would have loved to carry on nursing.

So thank you everybody for all your help and support, and I will still lurk.

Andrea mom of 5 xxxxxxxxxxxx

Old April 9th 04, 11:44 AM
teapot

"Andrea" wrote in message ...
[...]

Ahh, Andrea you will be missed around here. Hope all goes well.

Teapot and Moo boy
Old April 9th 04, 01:45 PM
Elana Kehoe

Andrea wrote:

So thank you everybody for all your help and support, and I will still lurk.

Fingers crossed that everything works out the way you want it too.

I'll miss ya :-)
--
It's Tis Herself!

Old April 9th 04, 04:05 PM
Cat

"Andrea" skrev i en meddelelse
My dilema was I promised myself no kids after 30 (Im 27 this time round),

I promised myself that as well......and didn't have any BEFORE 30 :-D

Good luck and welcome back. You don't have to be nursing to stay around, you
know. At least, I don't think you do. Or rather, I hope you don't....

Tine, Denmark, not nursing

Old April 9th 04, 05:12 PM
Irrational Number

Awww, Andrea... Thanks for being part of the
group! Hope to see you back soon, whether
on mkp or mkb.

-- Anita --

Old April 9th 04, 11:56 PM
A&G&K

"Andrea" wrote in message
[...]

Oh please don't go!! DD stopped bf over a month ago, but I still check this
ng
Best of luck ttc #6 ... hopefully you'll be back soon anyway
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old April 10th 04, 07:23 AM
Andrea

You have all been so nice *sniff* I will stay around. Thanks for being so
supportive!

Andrea mom of 5.

Old April 10th 04, 10:34 AM
Cat

"Andrea" skrev i en meddelelse
You have all been so nice *sniff* I will stay around. Thanks for being so
supportive!

Andrea mom of 5.

Now is the time to help some of all the new mothers. This group lives on new
mothers with questions, old mothers (and fathers) with answers, and the
whole group in between (what's in between an old father and a new mother???)

Hang around.

Tine, Denmark

Old April 10th 04, 04:59 PM
Vicki S

"Cat" (Tine, Denmark) wrote:
... (what's in between an old father and a new mother???)

Clara and Niel as newborns?

(Sorry Larry, couldn't resist ;-).

--
-- Vicki
Married DH May 21, 1995. Ima shel DS, born 11/16/99; DD, born at