He is finally doing it!!!

Old July 18th 03, 04:04 PM
badgirl

Default He is finally doing it!!!

Nicolas, the sly little thing has decided he likes to take steps
now. At almost 14 months he is finally actually walking instead of
taking those 2 or 3 wobbly steps between stuff to hang on to. He even
managed to stand up by himself without using something to pull up on

Milestones like this make me want to cry *sniff* my little bandit is
getting to be a big bandit ;p Of course though, in the mornings when
he first wakes up and all he wants to do is cuddle and nurse he is
still my little bandit *wink*

--
Jen,

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/chgo_badgirl

Proud SAHM to Steven 7/24/89, Stephanie 6/5/91 and happily BF'ing
Nicolas 5/21/02
Mother is the word for God on the lips and in the hearts of all
children

Old July 18th 03, 04:33 PM
Anne Robotti

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:04:38 GMT, "badgirl"
wrote:

Nicolas, the sly little thing has decided he likes to take steps
now. At almost 14 months he is finally actually walking instead of
taking those 2 or 3 wobbly steps between stuff to hang on to. He even
managed to stand up by himself without using something to pull up on

Jen, did you know that Nicholas was born on the same day as Victoria?
5/21/02, I can't believe I never knew that!

Anne
Old July 19th 03, 10:38 AM
A&G&K

"badgirl" wrote in message
et...
Nicolas, the sly little thing has decided he likes to take steps
now. At almost 14 months he is finally actually walking instead of
taking those 2 or 3 wobbly steps between stuff to hang on to. He even
managed to stand up by himself without using something to pull up on

Milestones like this make me want to cry *sniff* my little bandit is
getting to be a big bandit ;p Of course though, in the mornings when
he first wakes up and all he wants to do is cuddle and nurse he is
still my little bandit *wink*

--
Jen,

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/chgo_badgirl

Proud SAHM to Steven 7/24/89, Stephanie 6/5/91 and happily BF'ing
Nicolas 5/21/02
Mother is the word for God on the lips and in the hearts of all
children

What a great milestone. Its both exciting and bittersweet when you realise
that your little baby is growing up
Amanda

Chemically beating children: THOR to hammer fluoridation finally? Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 18 July 25th 04 05:31 PM
I finally bought some baby stuff!!! Cam & Shane Pregnancy 1 March 26th 04 01:57 AM
I'm finally back! laurie General 29 December 10th 03 12:04 AM
Well we are finally getting some rain boyscout Pregnancy 0 December 6th 03 11:51 PM
I'm Finally Back!!!!!!!!!! laurie Pregnancy 11 December 4th 03 11:24 PM