Anti-Christ Whine About Imagined Cross on Republican Podium

Old September 12th 04, 06:03 AM
R. Steve Walz

Default Anti-Christ Whine About Imagined Cross on Republican Podium

Xc1-A4_88-16_99 wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:

Steve we know what you and your ilk are into..

----------------
Hahahahah! As if!
No you don't, if you actually did, you'd agree with me.

Here is the plan invented by the "Learned Elders of Zion,"

------------------
There aren't any such thing. The people who write that trash make
this stuff up.

Why do you keep confusing me with some imaginary Jewish threat of
yours?? I'm German, Scot/Irish, Welsh, English and Native American.
My mother's people were all protestant, and my father's catholic and
lutheran. I'm a deist communist pansexual techno-heathen.

the master program laid down in the "Protocols."

-------------------
You're a complete idiot follower who will believe virtually anything
you are told that surprises and scandalizes you. The items you listed
are nothing but a list of exactly what might make the person who fears
change become terrified for no good reason.

And that's all it is, an accusation that someone, whom you don't
understand, wants, and for some unknown reason, to change everything,
without skipping anything, of course, and for the worse.

It's a fill in the blank terror-lie skreed.
Meaningless.
Are you really this stupid??????
Steve
Old September 12th 04, 06:32 AM
R. Steve Walz

Xc1-A4_88-16_99 wrote:

Steve we know what you and your ilk are into..

-----------------
No you don't, but let's go down the list, shall we?

Here is the plan invented by the "Learned Elders of Zion," the master
program laid down in the "Protocols."

-----------------
Nonsense, ain't any such thing.
Neo-Nazi's make this stuff up, they'll say absolutely anything to
get power, they are without conscience or ethics. They believe in
fascism as its own end.

1. Seduce and demoralize the youth with false doctrines.

-----------------------
My doctrines are true, it's Xtian doctrines that are nonsense.

2. Destroy the family life.

-----------------------
I like family life, why would I? Then again I want to expand the
family and introduce open sexuality into it, which you would probably
claim was somehow "destroying it". I wouldn't at all, I'd say it
was fulfulling its long hidden promise!

3. Dominate humanity by Preying upon their lower instincts and vices.

--------------------------
Nope, but I guess in part you surely mean sex. Sex is a higher drive,
not a lower one, and it includes and is identical with the drive to
express profound loyal affection.

As for other "vices", I want alcohol, tobacco, drugs, and gambling
virtually banned, and I want greed and theft punishable by death.

4. Debase and vulgarize Art, and introduce filth in Literature.

------------------------------
This sexual stuff you imagine is "filth" *IS* Art, it is what Art
has ALWAYS BEEN AND SHOULD BE! Anything called "art" without open
sexuality looks like those stupid gas station paintings on velvet,
or else those stupid Soviet worker-hero paintings that castrated
their culture's art so totallythat nobody wanted any of it!

5. Destroy respect for religions; undermine the reputation of the
clergy through scandalous stories, and back up the so called "Higher
Criticism", so that the old fundamental faith is shattered and
quarrels and controversies become permanent in the churches.

I would simply turn the churches into sex palaces for people to
celebrate the body and mind and heart, and I would burn all your
religions in a big deep hole till nobody even remembered them.
Your religions don't even DESERVE respect, they are liars and
posturers.

6. Introduce the habit for luxuries, crazy fashions and spendthrift
ideas so that the ality for enjoying clean and plain pleasures is
lost.

-----------------------------------
Now that would REALLY be nonsense. I want people to have the time to
go home and **** and get to know each other and pursue hobbies, and
not be forced to work for rich capitalists more than half the work
day just to be allowed a place to live!

7. Divert the attention of the people by public amusements, sports,
games, prize contests, etc., so that there is no time for thinking.

------------------------------------
I want to destroy all sports stadiums and all professional sports.
I want all that land turned into manicured parks for people to play.

8. Confuse and bewilder the minds of the people by false theories and
shatter the nerves and health by continuously introducing new poisons.
(Alcohol, Nicotine, Drugs, Demineralized foods, etc. -Editor.)

-----------------------------------
As I said, that wouldn't be me!

9. Instigate class hatred and class war among the different classes
of people.

--------------------------------------
There ARE NO "classes" of people.
The term "class war" is a lie started by the rich, they have carried
on class war against the poor, their slaves, for thousands of years,
and destroyed millions of human lives, it is they who then wish to
pretend that us merely fighting back is somehow "class war". I want
to destroy all class distinctions by making wealth illegal!! If you
call that class war, I don't, I see that as an END to it finally!!

10. Dispossess the old Aristocracy, which still keeps up high
traditions by excessive taxes and replace it with the "Knights of the
Golden Calf."

-------------------------------------
I have no idea what that is, unless he's trying to harken back to
the Golden Calf of Moses' people while he was chiseling rocks on
the mountain. It's nonsense, the Aristocracy IS the golden calf
if there ever was one!

11. Poison the relations between the employees and employers through
strikes and lockouts so as to ruin the possibility of productive
co-operation.

I want the Majority to take over all business and run all of them
democratically. There will be NO employers, only employees, as the
People's State, a virtual employer, will employ everyone.

12. Demoralize by all means the higher classes of society and by
adverse publicity raise the hate of the people toward them.

--------------------------
There are no "higher classes" of society, where do you get this
19th century nobility trash?

13. Use industry to ruin agriculture and then in its turn destroy
industry by wild speculation.

This isn't even modern thinking, agriculture is already industrialized.

14. Spread all possible utopian theories so as to bring the people
into a labyrinth of impractical ideas.

-------------------------------------
"All possible"? What garbage. This asshole is saying "Oh Don't Change
Anything, how do you expect us rich people to stay rich if you do
that???" The rich who currently benefit will call anything that changes
the current order a "utopian scheme" regardless of how obvious it is.

15. Raise the rate of wages, which however will not bring any
advantage to the workers for at the same time we shall produce a rise
in the price of the first necessities of life.

--------------------------------
Not if we take away the right of the rich to excess profit and wealth
and redistribute it to those who actually produce that wealth.

16. Cause diplomatic friction and misunderstanding between States
which will increase international suspicions and hate thereby greatly
augmenting armaments.

----------------------------
This *IS* 19th century garbage recycled out of some old book, there
hasn't been friction between states worth noting since the start of
the 20th century!

17. Introduce in all states, general suffrage so that the destiny of
nations depend upon ignorant people.

---------------------------------
He's saying not to let the n-ggers and women vote.

18. Overthrow all monarchies and substitute republics for them; in so
far as possible fill important state offices with persons who are
involved in some unlawful affair and who will, from fear of being
exposed, remain our obedient servants.

----------------------------------
Do you even read the **** you cut-n-paste.
Enough of this ****....
Steve
Old September 12th 04, 12:47 PM
Mike Smith

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 05:32:23 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Nonsense, ain't any such thing.
Neo-Nazi's make this stuff up, they'll say absolutely anything to
get power, they are without conscience or ethics. They believe in
fascism as its own end.

Yea... It's hard to tell the difference between these imbeciles and
today's liberal.

Same ethics, different agenda.

Mike Smith
http://conservativecrust.com/archives/UN%20Kerry.jpg

Zell Miller and Ed Koch are Americans first and members of the Democratic Party second.
This has totally confused the rest of the Democratic Party.

"I have knocked on the door of this man's soul and found someone home,
a God-fearing man with a good heart and a spine of tempered steel.
The man I trust to protect my most precious possession: my family."
Zell Miller, talking about President Bush 9-1-2004

Never forget:
http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html
Old September 12th 04, 02:38 PM
Roger

In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Xc1-A4_88-16_99 wrote
in message :

Steve we know what you and your ilk are into..

Here is the plan invented by the "Learned Elders of Zion," the master
program laid down in the "Protocols."

.... a well known forgery. But then, little things like the truth
don't matter much to pathetic ignorant lying little tommie as long as
zie feel zir irrational hatred is somehow justified...
Old September 12th 04, 07:19 PM
R. Steve Walz

George Kerby wrote:

On 9/12/04 12:03 AM, in article , "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

I'm a deist communist pansexual techno-heathen.

WTF is a "pansexual"?!?

---------------
What is panamerican?
Thimk. Be a lert, we need more lerts.

WAIT!!!!

I really would rather NOT know, after all....

-------------------------
No nuts, huh?
A pansexual is what all humans are who aren't sexually brainwashed,
and what all humans are in private or a republican when they think
they won't get caught at it. A pansexual is one who will use any
means necessary to achieve sexual satiation.

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

-----------------------------
Nonsense.
That's what the rich try to tell slaves who rebel.
O'Rourke is nutless.
Human **** who believe that about making demands
in their lives would make good slaves!

Liberalism is the philosophy of the progressive
who won't accept the current evil. It is the
philosophy of someone with enough brains to
demand what he wants while he lives. Without
that you are not even a human being!

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt
the world to himself. Therefore, all progress
depends on the unreasonable man." -- George Bernard Shaw
Old September 12th 04, 07:25 PM
R. Steve Walz

wrote:

Nonsense, ain't any such thing.
Neo-Nazi's make this stuff up, they'll say absolutely anything to
get power, they are without conscience or ethics. They believe in
fascism as its own end.

Yea... It's hard to tell the difference between these imbeciles and
today's liberal.

Same ethics, different agenda.
Mike Smith

-------------------------
Liar. Progressives believe in collectively demanding and coercing
socio-economic equality.

Rightists simply believe in lying and stealing without regard
for anyone else. The Rightist is simply The Criminal.

Zell Miller and Ed Koch are Americans first and members of the Democratic Party second.
This has totally confused the rest of the Democratic Party.

-------------------------------
Not at all. Zell simply thinks that he's a democrat.
He isn't, He's deluded.

They are both loyal to wealth before conscience.
Steve
Old September 12th 04, 09:44 PM
Mike Smith

wrote:

[...]

Thanks for validating my statement, Steve.

Old September 13th 04, 01:21 AM
R. Steve Walz

George Kerby wrote:

wrote:

WTF is a "pansexual"?!?

A pansexual is one who will use any
means necessary to achieve sexual satiation.

So if you're not NAMBLA-ing young boys, you're sticking it in a hole in a
tree, eh?!?

Nope, pansexuality has no more cause to ignore ethics than serial
heterosex would. Pansexuality merely recognizes that whatever truly
feels good, IS good, by definition.
Steve