A Missouri case on CNN

Old September 5th 03, 05:36 AM
whatever

Default A Missouri case on CNN

Anybody watching CNN tonight? They are talking to a young woman that
killed her father because he was molesting her years ago. She is
serving a life sentence. One thing I noticed about the interview was
the focus they were paying to the fact that the father had joint
custody of her and the mother agreed to the joint custody. Does
anybody else see a scary story here? Not because the father had joint
custody, but just because American feminists like to use extreme case
scenarios to back there beliefs. They can claim, men who have joint
custody of there children have the potential to be molesters. This is
the exact kind of logic that is used by a lot of judges in custody
disputes. It's pathetic. A lot of feminists say that all men are
potential molesters. That's like say all humans are potential
murderers, it is vague and ignorant.

BTW it is an interview with Stacey Lannert I am talking about. I guess
"Janies Got a Gun" type of scenario.

Old September 5th 03, 07:04 AM
Dan Curry

You will never hear feminists admit that most children killed by a parent
are killed by mothers, not fathers.

In fact, the biological father is the least likely to abuse the child and
the safest person to have custody.

Old September 5th 03, 10:27 AM
Father Drew

You want scarry? Go to the AZ Coalition Against Domestic Violence site.
The attacker is always reffered to as a "he". The entire site is soooo
sexist, and we have a female family law judge that is a member and is
ripping fathers out by the handful. I'll send an update when I get the
auido from the court and throw it up on the website.

-Drew

Old September 5th 03, 05:03 PM
The DaveŠ

Dan Curry wrote:

You will never hear feminists admit that most children killed by a
parent are killed by mothers, not fathers.

In fact, the biological father is the least likely to abuse the child
and the safest person to have custody.

Is there some kind of puhblished study (preferrably on the 'net) to
support this? I've had these types of conversations with people and
the common perception that men are inherantly bad is too ingrained in
their brains.

Old September 5th 03, 06:21 PM
Bob Whiteside

"The DaveŠ" wrote in message
Dan Curry wrote:

You will never hear feminists admit that most children killed by a
parent are killed by mothers, not fathers.

In fact, the biological father is the least likely to abuse the child
and the safest person to have custody.

Is there some kind of puhblished study (preferrably on the 'net) to
support this? I've had these types of conversations with people and
the common perception that men are inherantly bad is too ingrained in
their brains.

See http://www.healthieryou.com/cabuse.html

The Third National Incidence Study of Child Abuse and Neglect is the most
comprehensive report on child abuse available. It is based on DHHS data.

The problem with trying to read and interpret any reports on child abuse is
the complex way the data is collected and presented. There is a Harm
Standard which measures a child's RISK of experiencing abuse or neglect.
And then there is the Endangerment Standard which mixes physical abuse,
sexual abuse, emotional abuse, physical neglect and emotional neglect.

This report (my version is 19 pages long) is the kind of resource where a
special interest group can selectively quote one sentence to support their
agenda without defining whether they are talking about abuse, neglect, abuse
and neglect, risk factors, or actual cases reported.

Old October 5th 03, 04:09 AM
JD Hoeye

Bob Whiteside expressed:

snip

This report (my version is 19 pages long) is the kind of resource where a
special interest group can selectively quote one sentence to support their
agenda without defining whether they are talking about abuse, neglect, abuse
and neglect, risk factors, or actual cases reported.

in other words commit the act(s) described in my signature block.... below

_
jd
---
If the Facts Fail to Support Your Position, Manipulate the Data.
(Governmental Operational Directive, Particularly Law Enforcement.)