Teething when??

Old July 14th 03, 11:16 AM
Clisby Williams

Default Teething when??

ted wrote:

Someone on this ng mentioned their dd is teething at 4 and half
months. That gets me wondering... When do babies teethe? I thought
around 6 months. Does it wary a lot? Mine is 4 months old. Should I
watch for teething troubles already? Thanks.

My first child got her first tooth at 4 months. My 2nd got hiis first
tooth at 6.5 months. It's
all over the place. But yes, it's certainly possible for a 4-month-old
to be teething.

Clisby

Old July 14th 03, 09:56 PM
Rob and Laura

Well Izabella just turned 5 months and she has one up at the gum we can see
and she has 3 more that is starting to come up. she has been teething for
the last 2 months.

--
Laura
Mommy to Izabella Gertrude **Feb 10th, 2003**

om...

Old July 15th 03, 12:49 AM
Larry McMahan

ted writes:
: Someone on this ng mentioned their dd is teething at 4 and half
: months. That gets me wondering... When do babies teethe? I thought
: around 6 months. Does it wary a lot? Mine is 4 months old. Should I
: watch for teething troubles already? Thanks.

With my kids, the earliest teethed at 3 monthis, the latest at 9 months.

Larry
Old July 15th 03, 04:13 AM
K.B.

My first son started teething around 3 months. He had alot of trouble
getting his teeth. His gums bleed. It's funny hoe they are just falling out
now at 6. My baby is drooling all over the place. He is gumming things like
he's teething and he's just turning 3 months.
Kris
"Cathy" wrote in message

ted wrote in message
om...
Someone on this ng mentioned their dd is teething at 4 and half
months. That gets me wondering... When do babies teethe? I thought
around 6 months. Does it wary a lot? Mine is 4 months old. Should I
watch for teething troubles already? Thanks.

DD got her first tooth at 18 weeks and her second at 19 1/2 weeks.
Thankfully no more have appeared yet (she is 26 weeks), although judging

by
the red cheeks, the dribbling and the neck rash, I don't think I'll be

able
to say that for much longer.

Cathy

Old July 15th 03, 04:14 AM
Leslie

All four of my kids got their first two teeth at four months, and had eight by
six months. But teething varies widely from child to child.

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91), Jake (1/27/94), Teddy (2/15/95), and William (3/5/01)
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/onemoremakesfour/

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

teething? Shena Delian O'Brien Pregnancy 5 July 16th 04 02:50 AM
teething Marie General 2 December 30th 03 03:24 AM
Screaming? Is she teething? Ali's Daddie General 2 December 22nd 03 08:45 PM
Finger biting in teething 10-mos old Julie Pregnancy 0 December 13th 03 02:28 AM
how do i know if he's teething?? lynn General 0 July 11th 03 06:28 PM