Serious Problem

Old February 2nd 06, 02:25 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Serious Problem

"mrbrklyn" wrote in message
oups.com...
But I see no reason to say the
following:

"Women use child support every day to financially punish their ex
spouses
for
some miserable reason or another. You my friend are in the wonderful
position of financially punishing the man who screwed your wife. Best
case
scenario, he is also married with children and will have to pay his
soon to
be divorced family, but, they get sloppy seconds as far as child
support
goes if you file first."

So you are saying that it is ok to use the system to purposely harm another
if you think that harm is deserved. But you feel that it is wrong for the
system to be used that way when you don't approve? If the system is wrong
and bad, why would you want to keep it going by using it to do the exact
thing you don't want done to you? That doesn't even make sense!

I see every reason for someone to say this. Its probably because
they've been raped from the child support laws. Being raped is an
emotional event.

Yes, it is. And the system is way off kilter and out of control. But using
it to exact revenge on another is not going to help fix it.

I don't think the child support system is set up for justice--I think
it is
set up in such a way that it can and is used for revenge. Justice and
revenge are 2 different things.

The child support system is part of the "Justice System". You can not
seperate the concept of JUSTICE from court ordered child support. The
mistake which is killing men and causing homelessness is that justice
is being tossed out the window and the Court is being used for a social
welfare policy agenda to end child poverty.

It may be part of the Justice Department, but it does not dispense justice.
And to attempt to use it to abtain justice is futile.

Old February 2nd 06, 06:41 AM posted to alt.child-support

So you are saying that it is ok to use the system to purposely harm
another
if you think that harm is deserved. But you feel that it is wrong for
the
system to be used that way when you don't approve? If the system is
wrong
and bad, why would you want to keep it going by using it to do the
exact
thing you don't want done to you? That doesn't even make sense!

What in the world are you talking about? Have you completely lost your
senses. This paragraph makes no sense. OBVIOUSLY punishment in
criminal law is ment to PUNISH someone and OBVIOUSLY justice is bound
tightly to relieving the personal responsibility to revenge wrongs by
making the state responsible for sensible administration of punishments
and torts.

Are you suggesting that there is SOME OTHER foundation for state issued
justice or should we all return to the days of the wild west and
pre-civilization destructive anarchy where when you felt if someone
wronged you financially you shot him in the head and raped his wife.

God - people are so stupid sometimes....

Ruben

Old February 2nd 06, 06:43 AM posted to alt.child-support

It may be part of the Justice Department, but it does not dispense
justice.
And to attempt to use it to abtain justice is futile.

Your fundementally INCORRECT.

Old February 2nd 06, 06:57 AM posted to alt.child-support

"mrbrklyn" wrote in message
oups.com...
So you are saying that it is ok to use the system to purposely harm
another
if you think that harm is deserved. But you feel that it is wrong for
the
system to be used that way when you don't approve? If the system is
wrong
and bad, why would you want to keep it going by using it to do the
exact
thing you don't want done to you? That doesn't even make sense!

What in the world are you talking about? Have you completely lost your
senses. This paragraph makes no sense. OBVIOUSLY punishment in
criminal law is ment to PUNISH someone and OBVIOUSLY justice is bound
tightly to relieving the personal responsibility to revenge wrongs by
making the state responsible for sensible administration of punishments
and torts.

Geesh, Ruben. We're not talking about criminal court. We are talking about
the child support system--family court! The idea of using a system that
harms men without a thought or a care to harm another man (or anyone else)
is repugnant! I was objecting to the advice to use the CS system to harm
someone just to get revenge! Did you read the first post I responded to?

Old February 2nd 06, 06:57 AM posted to alt.child-support

"mrbrklyn" wrote in message
oups.com...
It may be part of the Justice Department, but it does not dispense
justice.
And to attempt to use it to abtain justice is futile.

Your fundementally INCORRECT.

About the CS system. I don't think so.

Old February 2nd 06, 12:37 PM posted to alt.child-support

Geesh, Ruben. We're not talking about criminal court. We are talking
about
the child support system--family court!

Yeah, feelings never run high there so it is OK not to focus on the
Justice.

Old February 2nd 06, 12:38 PM posted to alt.child-support

It may be part of the Justice Department, but it does not dispense
justice.
And to attempt to use it to abtain justice is futile.

Your fundementally INCORRECT.

About the CS system. I don't think so.

Start with the understanding ***why*** you are fundementally incorrect
and you can grow past ignorance.

Ruben

Old February 2nd 06, 02:36 PM posted to alt.child-support

"mrbrklyn" wrote in message
oups.com...
Geesh, Ruben. We're not talking about criminal court. We are talking
about
the child support system--family court!

Yeah, feelings never run high there so it is OK not to focus on the
Justice.

So you're saying that you think justice is being done in the family court
system?

Old February 2nd 06, 04:08 PM posted to alt.child-support

So you're saying that you think justice is being done in the family
court
system?

No, it isn't. But that IS the problem isn't it. Instead of
determining just outcomes the court is acting as a welfare agency and
advocate for women.

Ruben