Boys vs. Girls

Old October 22nd 03, 02:27 AM
Kat

Default Boys vs. Girls

I was just wondering from the moms who have had both whether
1. they thought the boys moved alot more than the girls
2. and if they thought the boys were more mellow
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 02/01/04 (It's a Boy!)

Old October 22nd 03, 02:38 AM
Daye

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:27:08 -0500, "Kat" wrote:

I was just wondering from the moms who have had both whether
1. they thought the boys moved alot more than the girls
2. and if they thought the boys were more mellow

Well, I am currently pregnant with a boy, and my first is a girl.

My boy seems to move alot more, but I am carrying him differently. DD
was more towards my back. This one is more towards the front. It
makes a difference to me about how much I can feel. My DH can feel
more of the boy's movement too because he is at the front.

So I don't know if my answer really helps you or not.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan
Old October 22nd 03, 03:20 AM
Ericka Kammerer

Kat wrote:

I was just wondering from the moms who have had both whether
1. they thought the boys moved alot more than the girls
2. and if they thought the boys were more mellow

Neither, at least in my experience. I've had
two boys and one girl. The second boy moved the most,
but the first boy moved the least. All three have been
very mellow.

Best wishes,
Ericka

Old October 22nd 03, 07:42 AM
larissa

Kat wrote:
I was just wondering from the moms who have had both whether
1. they thought the boys moved alot more than the girls
2. and if they thought the boys were more mellow
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 02/01/04 (It's a Boy!)

I have one of each and am 35 weeks pg. All three of mine have moved a
lot. No real difference in frequency and strength of movement. Carried
both DD and DS up high, although am carrying this one (don't know the
sex) much lower. DD was posterior, DS was footling breech, this one
seems to be more cooperative, it is vertex and anterior, I think.

Larissa

Old October 22nd 03, 04:21 PM
Clisby

Kat wrote:
I was just wondering from the moms who have had both whether
1. they thought the boys moved alot more than the girls
2. and if they thought the boys were more mellow
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 02/01/04 (It's a Boy!)

I've had one of each, and my daughter moved around a lot more.

They were both easy babies - my son a little easier, but it might have
just seemed that way because he was the 2nd and we were more relaxed.

Clisby

Old October 22nd 03, 05:42 PM
Sophie

"Kat" wrote in message
I was just wondering from the moms who have had both whether
1. they thought the boys moved alot more than the girls
2. and if they thought the boys were more mellow
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 02/01/04 (It's a Boy!)

I have a girl and 2 boys, in that order. I think the first (girl) seemed to
move the most cos I had more time to notice it.

Old October 22nd 03, 08:28 PM
Michelle J. Haines

In article , dhrd71
@mizzou.edu says...
I was just wondering from the moms who have had both whether
1. they thought the boys moved alot more than the girls
2. and if they thought the boys were more mellow

I found it pretty much indistinguishable.

Michelle
Flutist

--
In my heart. By my side.
Never apart. AP with Pride!
Old October 22nd 03, 09:24 PM
Andrea

"Kat" wrote in message
I was just wondering from the moms who have had both whether
1. they thought the boys moved alot more than the girls
2. and if they thought the boys were more mellow
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 02/01/04 (It's a Boy!)

I carried a boy first, then a very quiet girl, but it turned out that my
girl was quiet due to pre-eclampsia.
I have carried 4 boys and one girl in total, and IMO each baby has it's own
personality, and that determines movement not the gender.

--
Andrea mom of 5 - latest addition Kamron David.