November due dates 11/04

Old August 10th 04, 11:36 PM
Lindy

Default November due dates 11/04

im having lots of trouble getting comfortable at night. the baby is
constantly kicking and his kicks are getting harder. my nose is stuffy
most of the time and i have huge stretch marks on my boobs. i used to
have my belly button peirced (but took it out long before i was
pregnant) and the holes stretched and moved up. my belly button hasnt
popped yet but i think it might within the next month or two.

http://community.webtv.net/lindo_84/LindysPictures

Old August 10th 04, 11:45 PM
emilymr

ooh, hairy bellies... another annoying thing!!! i got a serious
bikini wax two months ago and she went up to my belly button, but now i
think i need a full-stomach wax! (or at least go out and get a deep tan
to hide it)

i passed my (blood) glucose test, but apparently i spill lots of glucose
in my pee (my last pee test was really high) -- anyone have this problem?
and i guess it's all going to junior's head, since that's due a week
before the rest of his body!! hehe

Old August 11th 04, 05:53 AM
Wendy

I am glad I am more than half done. I'm not quite weary yet but I feel
so swollen! I feel like I have suddenly gotten HUGE. My belly is way out
there, my butt seems bigger, my face, feet, ankles and upper arms look
kind of chubby.....YUCK! I am tossing and turning quite a bit in my
sleep. It's getting harder to get comfortable. I am more tired and
irritable than I would EVER like to be again in my life. But on the
positive side everything is going wonderfully, the baby is healthy and I
am trying to maintain some knd of "glow". LOL! It's not pregnancy, it's
my Estee Lauder skincare products and foundation!

Wendy

Old August 12th 04, 02:38 PM
Sarah Vaughan

In message , Mary S.
writes

Into the second half of pregnancy! So it's all swiftly downhill from
here, eh? How's everyone feeling? Is your body telling you to start
slowing down, taking it a little easier? How is sleeping going -- lots
of pillows stuck into every nook? Bellybutton flattening out yet, linea
nigra, stretch marks? Are you glowing yet? LOL.

Actually, I don't seem to be getting any of this happening, apart from
being a bit slowed down, which isn't new with this month but has been
going on pretty much since the start. Sleeping fine apart from the
usual 4 a.m. trip to the bathroom, not needing any extra pillows, belly
button looks the same as ever (apart from being minus the ring, which I
had to take out when it got infected), no linea nigra or stretch marks
yet, no glow (unless you count being hot & sweaty ;-) ).

Main effect I'm currently noticing is that I keep getting hit by moments
when I feel really, totally freaked out by the whole thing. I think
some of this is due to the whole imminent reality of taking on the
world's biggest responsibility 24/7 and the realisation that this is it
- no going back, no automatic weekend or holiday leave, no opting out if
I don't like the job. While I have no doubts at all about my decision to
have children, that doesn't stop it being an awesome and scary thought.
A lot of it, also, is stuff I find less easy to define properly in words
- the closest I can get is to say that I'm someone who has always had a
hard time dealing with other people and dealing with vulnerability, and
it looks as if there's going to be quite a lot of both in my imminent
future. So, several times a day and usually out of the blue, I suddenly
get hit by this 'Aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhh!! Omigod...... feeling of dread
that's hard to pinpoint or define. Don't get me wrong - I feel fine
most of the time, but this has definitely become much more of a feature
these past several weeks.

Anyone else out there who's going through/has previously gone through
the same thing? I figure it must be pretty common - after all,
pregnancy and birth are a major big deal, so going through a freaked-out
stage about the enormity of all this must be fairly normal. But it'd
help right now to hear that from someone else as well. ;-)

All the best,

Sarah

--
"I once requested an urgent admission for a homeopath who had become depressed
and taken a massive underdose" - Phil Peverley
Old August 15th 04, 12:53 PM
Steve and/or Erin

I have definitley had my moments of self doubt and dread. Although I am 39,
I somehow feel too young to have a kid?!? (Now that is weird!)

It doesn't help that every other person says to you, in the most somber
tone, "It is going to change your entire life entirely". My response is
Good! DH and I tried for almost three years for this little one and lost
three pg's along the way. Three years full of no drinking, odd diets, lots
of bad advice, fertility drugs, no spending money, sadness, depression and
pain. And now look how much we have to look forward to!

When I feel anxious I just remember how many people have kids when they are
truly not ready emotioanlly or financially. Somehow 99% of all parents
muscle through and manage to raise decent healthy kids!

Best of luck to you-
Erin
edd #1 with "Trooper"
not her real name ;-)

Old August 15th 04, 02:29 PM
Sarah Vaughan

In message , Steve and/or Erin
writes
I have definitley had my moments of self doubt and dread. Although I am 39,
I somehow feel too young to have a kid?!? (Now that is weird!)

It doesn't help that every other person says to you, in the most somber
tone, "It is going to change your entire life entirely". My response is
Good! DH and I tried for almost three years for this little one and lost
three pg's along the way. Three years full of no drinking, odd diets, lots
of bad advice, fertility drugs, no spending money, sadness, depression and
pain. And now look how much we have to look forward to!

How wonderful that it's finally worked for you. And I do indeed keep it
in mind that, however daunting the prospect of raising children might
be, I would find the prospect of _never_ getting to raise children far
worse in the long term.

When I feel anxious I just remember how many people have kids when they are
truly not ready emotioanlly or financially. Somehow 99% of all parents
muscle through and manage to raise decent healthy kids!

And you & I will as well!

Thanks for posting!

All the best,

Sarah

Old August 15th 04, 03:47 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Sarah Vaughan wrote:

[...]

I went through all this *before* getting pregnant. Maybe it's because
it took us 13 months to get a positive test result, so there was lots of
time to think about it in advance. Who knows.
Old August 15th 04, 03:52 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Steve and/or Erin wrote:

I have definitley had my moments of self doubt and dread. Although I am 39,
I somehow feel too young to have a kid?!? (Now that is weird!)

Nah, you've just had plenty of time to get used to your life the way it
is. :-)

It doesn't help that every other person says to you, in the most somber
tone, "It is going to change your entire life entirely". My response is

Oh don't you just *love* that one? ;-)

Good! DH and I tried for almost three years for this little one and lost

Wow. 3 years. It's funny, because some people say wow to me when I
tell them that it took us a bit over a year, but I never feel that it
was really all that long when I think of people who have had to wait
multiple years. Way to go! (I only started getting stressed out about
the length of time towards the end, so it never really got a chance to
get to me in a big way)
Old August 16th 04, 06:41 PM
H Schinske

In message , Steve and/or Erin
writes
I have definitley had my moments of self doubt and dread. Although I am 39,
I somehow feel too young to have a kid?!? (Now that is weird!)

It doesn't help that every other person says to you, in the most somber
tone, "It is going to change your entire life entirely". My response is
Good!

My husband says this to people (the thing about changing your life). One of his
lines is "You're not even going to recognize yourself in the mirror." I should
talk to him about it -- I'm still not sure what exactly he means!

--Helen

November 04 due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 7 July 24th 04 08:30 PM
November due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 8 June 7th 04 05:32 PM
November due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 6 May 8th 04 01:50 PM
November due dates Mary Pregnancy 3 April 7th 04 01:03 PM
November due dates Mary Pregnancy 1 September 1st 03 01:16 PM