FALSE ALLEGATIONS LISTSERV

Old May 31st 07, 06:03 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Jason Ryels

Default KILLER KANE ON OBSESSION AND RATIONALIZATIONS

0:-] wrote:
On Wed, 30 May 2007 23:57:16 GMT, " krp" wrote:

"0:-]" wrote in message

Small problem, he's LYING.
He could be.

Nevertheless, this seems like one of your more clever schemes, krp.

Download the sig, if it was there, or copy it off the original by
asking your daughter for the loan of it, then past it into a note and
send that note to Moore, bait.
Kane you are as stupid as a tree stump. My daughter's marriage license
JUST
AS MY OWN is on line. One of the great benefits of PUBLIC RECORDS and
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION.
This jolly old tree has a question then. How does that information
indicate that he forged anything at all?

Like I said compare the signatures on the two documents, lay one over the
other NOBODY signs their name EXACTLY the same twice. But Kane you are WAY
too stupid to understand that simple concept. I've seen smarter pet rocks.

Well, this rock will tell you that since it's impossible to verify the
source of the document, it's impossible to say who cut and pasted
what.

You could have done it yourself.

You've pulled a number of stunts right out of "George Hayduke" little
man.

One of his favorites is to create an attacker of yourself, out of your
opponent.

Send yourself threats, insults, even blackmail attempts, with his name
signed to them.

You have been outed doing similar things, have you not?

'Jason,' after I caught you, suddenly became your "enemy." I got a
great laugh out of that one.

And by they way, why has he suddenly stopped posting?

Give him my regards -- 0:]

You don't know me from Adam - you disgusting piece of CPS ****.

I could be the father of one of those poor children you spammed tp
perverts on usenet -

I could ask you for a match and you wouldn't know me killer. lol.

Old May 31st 07, 06:10 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

Default Computer Security as an excuse for denying proof

"0:-]" wrote in message
On 30 May 2007 17:35:17 -0700, Greegor wrote:

Kane makes lots of false claims about spyware and
virus attacks.

Oh? And you can show us a few of these false claims?

Tell us that ISPs do not, as a routine, log all traffic through their
system, and the routers along the way (the central portion and
distribution point being "The Cloud"

Log traffic? You mean hit counters? Or do you mean malicious crap invading
the machines of callers? Very FEW websites do the latter. Mostly the ones
dealing in porn, and many of those have been infested with trojans and worms
by ultra-religious activists to shut them down and vex their users.
Religious hackers, so what evidence do you claim to have that www.a-tea,.org
has ANY of those things other than your psychotic delusions Kane?

Old May 31st 07, 06:17 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

Default FALSE ALLEGATIONS LISTSERV

"0:-]" wrote in message

Which you published to the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers'
Association
website.

WHOA! Methinks Mr. Pangborn, if this is true, has a very real
problem
with the TCFLA...Dearly me.

You BUY everything Moore says. Amazing!

Well, I"m looking at the PDF file of your alleged CV.

PROVE IT IS MINE!

Is there another Kenneth Pangborn then?

There are several in the U.S. - *I* didn't post it there. It is an
ALTERED version of my CV.

Why did you not say so earlier when you said, "It contains a PDF file
okay?." [sic]

Must I always answer the way the GREAT KILLER KANE DEMANDS? Okay, so it
contains a PDF, anyone can make one up or alter one. Just like they can
messages on Usenet. And then they can claim the original was "NUKED!" What
does any of this **** prove? The obvious should be proved by the website
itself. (Moore's.) Such as his MANIC attrmpts to communicate with my wife
and my children. His stalking via public records.

Do you recognize your admission, below?

The poster before you responds:

" No, it isn't. http://docs.aboutke contains a PDF copy of your
curriculum vitae, on which you list two degrees from Shaftesbury
University. The CV can also still be found on the TCDLA website,

"It contains a PDF file okay."

And that was YOUR response to the poster.

Do you REALLY think it is an admission that it is MY CV or just an
admission that it IS a PDF?

krp, I cannot know...that is why I ASKED YOU. And you now evade.

Do I? I said it is an ALTERED version of my CV. How much more need I
say? There's no evasion here just annoyance at your bull**** and Moore's.

I see just how **** poor your reading skills are.

I see how **** poor your writing skills are that require others to ask you
for clarification.

http://groups.google.sh/group/alt.da...fc15563fa77031

Read it yourself.

I did and so? THAT also says it has been altered.

Sorry I never knew that document was there and asked that it be removed.

If you never knew that it was there how could you know to request it
be removed?

After Moore started posting about it. Want to know my OPINION? I believe
that Moore or one of his pals put that there so they could attack it.

Old May 31st 07, 06:18 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

The question of how much money I have lost is something I'll not
answer
here, you'll have to hear that one in court someday, but thanks again for
documenting your objectives once again.You're not smart enough to realize
how much it helps.

Go right ahead....keep in mind that if you're dumb enough to actually
attempt any legal action, I have printed archives of messages from you,
stating that http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com actually helps your business.
Not to mention proof of numerous lies by you.

Moore do you REALLY want to rely on that in court to protect you from
your actions?

Old May 31st 07, 06:24 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

Default KANE'S LITANY OF EXCUSES

"0:-]" wrote in message
news
"Sir, before I can open our account for you, I need your library
card." Have YOU ever gotten library services without ID?

Yeah I have seen people in libraries in several states just sign up to
use
the computer, no POLICE asking for ID's...

Police?

The sniped quote was ridicule of your paranoid BULL**** of police
interrogations before you use a library computer. Most places a library card
gets you access. HOWEVER your rather IDIOTIC claim that iot THEN broadcasts
ALL your private information to every website you visit is INSANE Kane. IF
my site - IF IF IF IF it harvested information (It does NOT) the ONLY thing
it would see is that it had a connection from a LIBRARY ocmputer in east
podunk Oregon, and NOTHING about you. Absolutely NADA. Now as to ME then
calling the library to get ALL your SECRET personal information (what are
YOU hiding Kane?) it would be a cold day in hell before they'd give it to
me. In addition IF IF IF IFE some law enforcement agency were to call the
library, they would have to show the librarian "Probable Cause" before your
info was released. In other words some CRIME committed from that terminal.
Kane you are goofy as ****. No,m you are a complete mental basket case. Why
I continue bothering with you makes even me wonder.

Now if you want to send E-MAIL that's different. Just using it to look
something up on the net you need
NADA Mr. BULL****TER!

Why would I want to go all the way to a library, or access your
website when you can easily provide the information yourself in this
medium where YOU made the claim, and I wish to read it.

Because the very thought of you accessing my website from your own
system makes you wet yourself Mr., PARANOIA! What the hell makes you thinbk
there is ANYTHING about YOU I would ever want to know?

We are in usenet. Present the supporting information TOO usenet.

I have stated why I decline that.

Old May 31st 07, 06:41 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message

[...]

Kane I have said many times you are an "idiot." You just proved you're
not as smart as I gave you credit for. There are TWO documents (actually
more) that contain my ex-wife's signature from public records that Moore has
on his website. SINCE SOURCE. Since the document in question has an
IDENTICAL signature to one of the other documents and ANY handwriting expert
will confirm that NOBODY signs their name identically twice, it is proof of
the forgery. The SOURCE of the document is DAVID MOORE. It's on HIS website.
Show us somewhere else it exists! Other than his postings on Usenet and his
website.

Old June 1st 07, 11:40 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message
On Thu, 31 May 2007 12:20:56 GMT, " krp" wrote:

"0:-]" wrote in message
. ..

Now Kane yesterday I posted with FULL headers the blackmail e-mail from
your
HERO Moore.

No you didn't. You posted AN e-mail, and the header's id info are not
consistent with Moore's usual posts to this ng. My presumption would
be that any posts with those lines in the header would in fact not be
from Moore at all. it was him.

Moore would have NO reason to change IP services to email you, from
the one he uses to post to the this group.

You INSANE ****, he ADMITTED it was him! You are one MINDLESS twerp!

Old June 2nd 07, 12:11 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Ron

"0:-]" wrote in message
On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 10:40:13 GMT, " krp" wrote:

"0:-]" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 31 May 2007 12:20:56 GMT, " krp" wrote:

"0:-]" wrote in message
m...

Now Kane yesterday I posted with FULL headers the blackmail e-mail from
your
HERO Moore.

No you didn't. You posted AN e-mail, and the header's id info are not
consistent with Moore's usual posts to this ng. My presumption would
be that any posts with those lines in the header would in fact not be
from Moore at all. it was him.

Moore would have NO reason to change IP services to email you, from
the one he uses to post to the this group.

You INSANE ****, he ADMITTED it was him! You are one MINDLESS twerp!

No, he did not. He admitted he asked you a question in SOME e-mail he
sent.

He did NOT say that what YOU posted here was HIS e-mail. My thought is
that it's possible it is partly a copy of his email to you.

I've looked at that e-mail YOU posted here.

HE did not post that email to this ng. YOU DID.

That immediately destroys the claim that it's an unaltered original.
If MOORE mails ME an E-mail, I know, as long as the headers are not
munged, his content.

If YOU print an e-mail and CLAIM it was him, you could have doctored
it top to bottom.

Was HIS original Email the same as the one YOU posted?

I doubt it. It looks, to me, as though it was doctored.

That last paragraph could have been authored by YOU.

And then sent via anony forwarding, creating that header.

Now, krp, show us OTHER POSTS FROM MOORE that duplicate the ID
information in the header YOU provided along with that email, and LINK
to them so we can examine two copies side by side.

By the way, I've searched.

There aren't any to my knowledge, but hey, I googled, and you know how
they can be.

So, krp, point me to more of his posts that include the same header ID
info from the e-mail you posted.

Or stop wasting your time building elaborate Hayduked nonsense.

Let me give you a hint, krp.

Remember what my MOS was in the USAF?

I spent the better part of four years, when I wasn't doing E&E
briefing of pilots in PACAF out of Hickam, scanning transcripts of
foreign communications, everything from newspapers to intercepted
transmissions, looking for anomolies of various kinds, then doing an
analysis, and posting them on to those doing 'estimates' of various
things about our intelligence targets.

Even a crop report out of Cambodia could tell me a great deal about
military capabilities for ground forces.

I got very good at it, even to the point of receiving a letter of
commendation upon taking my discharge, honorable, by the way...and it
put a lifelong skill at my command...and I still use it. Daily.

I can't read a media report of any kind, even the weather, without
automatically having the "watch for the anomolies mindset" click in.

It makes for a killer proof reader, and I made a little extra money in
college doing just that. Well, a lot extra, but that's another story.

Now if you think about this, and about the fact that all my
communication with you, and from you, is written, consider how hard it
would be to hide much from me.

You make slips in a high percentage of your posts. Both as to logic
and as to revealing productive inclusions or omissions.

I doubt you can think in terms of 'what isn't there,' but I do, and
that's only ONE tool.

What isn't there that should be is hot stuff, sonny.

Your socks are drooping.

0:]

Despite all the proof to the contrary, kenny still seems to think that those
who post here are some kind of mental defectives. That we are going to buy
every single pile of crap that comes down the net. From reposted emails to
obvious sock puppets. I guess he has been jerking himself off in Usenet for
so long that he cant tell the difference between real thinking people and
his unthinking alter personalities.

To me there seems to be some very sharp people here. And not just on the
pro-CPS side of the debate. But kenny seems to think that we are all
without exception some form of lower life, life without intelligence. I
find that funny as hell. He is so deluded by his own opinion of himself
that he cant see the rest of us laughing at him each time he posts.

Ron