I've been given.......

Old August 22nd 03, 04:36 PM
Herself

Default I've been given.......

Iuil wrote:

"Herself" wrote

What color are your slings? Ours are the blue-y purple-y one, and the
rainbow one (for DH)

I'm boring, mine's plain navy.

And you call yourself crunchy...

No, *you* call me crunchy :-).

Yeah, I'm working on it...

DH likes to walk around in Tesco in it...just for the stares at his
Teva'ed feet, beard and tie-dye sling. Hehehe

I can just see him ...

I got the navy one because I thought that DH would use it - it's just a
smidgeon too small for him. Plus he doesn't have the same problem carrying
DD without a sling that I have.

Heheheh...I won't say anything....
--
Meself
sahm, bf mom to P, 23/12/01

Old August 22nd 03, 07:55 PM
Iuil

"Herself" wrote
: What color are your slings? Ours are the blue-y purple-y one, and the
: rainbow one (for DH)

It's green tie-dye concoction!!

She does gorgeous tie-dyes, doesn't she?

I want the fuschia one that's on the website. If I get another one, I'm
going to ask to try to reproduce that one for me.

Jean

--
"And he said:
Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of
Life's longing for itself. They come through you but not from you, and
though they are with you, yet they belong not to you." Khalil Gibran

Return address is unread. Replies to firstnamelastname @eircom.net.

Old August 22nd 03, 09:11 PM
Herself

Buzzy Bee wrote:

He's a Dundee United supporter, so everything has to be orange and
black. He already has a orange and black tie dye shirt and we have a
supply of orange and black onesies already.

He seems a bit too...staid for tie dye. :-) Maybe it was just that
day...

The onesies are hilarious...someone is trying to convince us to support
Liverpool, and is saying he'll buy us baby Liverpool kit.
--
Meself
sahm, bf mom to P, 23/12/01