I have a daughter that is 6 her "father" hasn't paid a dime

Old July 30th 04, 07:28 AM
AZ Astrea

Default I have a daughter that is 6 her

"bunnylove1994" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
I had my tubes cut tied and burnt when I didn't want anymore kids..anytime
I know in the State of N.J. after you have 2 kids or reach a certain age
you can have your tubes tied. BTW I also agree if the women lies to the
man about b.c. then he should NOT have to support the child if he thinks
that she is using b.c.

-------------
Damn! I hope that's not true! What if you had one kid and wanted your
tubes tied? The age of consent is 18. An 18 yr old who wants her tubes
tied should not be told they have to wait.

~AZ~

Old July 30th 04, 07:31 AM
AZ Astrea

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"bunnylove1994" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
I had my tubes cut tied and burnt when I didn't want anymore

kids..anytime
I know in the State of N.J. after you have 2 kids or reach a certain age
you can have your tubes tied. BTW I also agree if the women lies to the
man about b.c. then he should NOT have to support the child if he thinks
that she is using b.c.

Hey, I agree. But it's going to come down to a "he said-she said"

argument,
and the system, as it stands, will most always believe the "she said."

Men
need to be wise enough to keep themselves safe, because the machine grinds
without mercy.

--------------
But where are the young men going to learn about this? Very few media show
the real facts about the cs system. Men get suckerpunched in family court
and become more grist for the mill.

~AZ~

Old July 30th 04, 07:44 AM
teachrmama

"AZ Astrea" wrote in message

"bunnylove1994" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
I had my tubes cut tied and burnt when I didn't want anymore

kids..anytime
I know in the State of N.J. after you have 2 kids or reach a certain age
you can have your tubes tied. BTW I also agree if the women lies to the
man about b.c. then he should NOT have to support the child if he thinks
that she is using b.c.

-------------
Damn! I hope that's not true! What if you had one kid and wanted your
tubes tied? The age of consent is 18. An 18 yr old who wants her tubes
tied should not be told they have to wait.

I met a lady a few years back who had 3 kids by the time she was 22. She
didn't want any more children, but was told by her doctor that he couldn't
tie her tubes until she was 29. So she went to a couple other doctors and
was told the same thing.

Old July 30th 04, 09:31 PM
bunnylove1994

I have to agree .I have sex for the pleasure...I can't have no more kids
so my body can want to be pregnant all it wants:-P

Old July 30th 04, 09:31 PM
bunnylove1994