FINALLY losing that "baby weight"! (My kids are 15 & 18!)

Old May 3rd 06, 05:35 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default FINALLY losing that "baby weight"! (My kids are 15 & 18!)

This is my personal review for the Affinity One Day Diet.All I can
say is WOW-I WILL BE thin again! I have tried so many things, and had
just about given up on ever being a normal weight in this
lifetime!Being over 40,my health was changing-with high blood pressure
and high cholesterol and arthritis. I'm embarrassed to say that Walking
one block left me huffing and puffing.I was tired of shopping for "fat
clothes" and gave up my interest in buying any new clothes at all. I
was starting to look and feel like a worn out fat lady. I have a great
husband and two great kids-I started to worry about being around for
them if I couldn't change.It was so embarrassing going to a high school
orientation each fall and not being able to fit in the school desks-I
had to stand back against the wall. I felt like everyone knew why.I
dreaded that every year!
OK, well here's the good part. I heard about this diet on the
radio and came home and ordered it from the internet. I had been
praying about my weight problem, so this seemed like a "sign" to me! (I
have never heard that commercial again!) I ordered several bottles of
the chocolate and vanilla tabs, so my husband and daughter could follow
it with me,too. The basic way this diet works is you chew your
supplement tablets every hour for ONE DAY ONLY! The tablets are good
with all natural ingredients that help with your appetite and without
any stimulants. You drink plenty of water and you can have fresh fruits
and vegetables on your diet day. The next day, you eat normally and
don't have to deprive yourself of foods you like.
Results-I lost 16 pounds the first week! I was astounded and
excited! My daughter lost 12 pounds and my husband lost 10. We weigh
ourselves once a week, and the pounds just keep falling off.We eat
healthier on our food days-like more fish and chicken,and occassionally
we have a treat like pizza. This "1 DAY DIET" has become a routine at
our house. We love it. Who can't stay on a diet for one day? You know
that you are only a day away from regular meals! I felt healthier right
away, and I have hope and energy again! My doctor(who has been scolding
me about weight for years), was all for it, too-she said anything that
helps me stay on a routine is good-and this does!My daughter has always
struggled with her weight and is going to college next year. Now she
says she won't have to start college as a "fat girl".Once we all have
our weight off, I believe we can use this as maintenance for a week or
two if any pounds come back.I feel like I have been given a new life!
Thanks for reading my testimony!
If you are interested, you can order here...

http://www.one-day-diet.com/id/captiva

If anyone wants to e-mail me,I am willing to share more of my personal
experiences with you.

Bless you,
Sydney in Ohio