HEY PAUL

Old May 5th 04, 09:49 PM
Lisa

Default HEY PAUL

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Lisa" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"xkatx" . wrote in message
news:kC7mc.380138$oR5.55265@pd7tw3no...

"P.Fritz" wrote in message ...

"lm" wrote in message ...
On 21 Apr 2004 04:41:54 GMT,
(Bebelestrnge0721) wrote:

YOUR PENIS IS SO SMALL I CAN BARELY HEAR YOU

Oh, that's lovely.

Just more proof that she is the LAST person that should be

raising
that
infant.

Oh, no, this is what happens when children are allowed to be on

the
computer
unsupervised.
It's just immature, that's all.

Well, the immature 'child' has no business raising her grandchild

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read

text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Oh enough already!! Paul,,we shared many guffaws watching the last

couple
games of the Toronto Phillie series. Who's next? My son asked who

we
would
be cheering for next.

Are you listening Kat?

GO FLAMES GO

Lisa

A Tampa Bay vs Calgary final would just add to the NHL's problems.

Why do you think that?

The TV rating will absolutely tank, which means the future $$$ for
broadcast rights will drop....and the league is already losing tons of
money.

Lisa(who is currently composting leaves/Leafs?)

Oh Bah! You underestimate Canadians. I have spent lovely days in the
driveway with the TV in the garage, (that's where the sun wouldn't
interfere) we had bbq, coolers, and the Stanley cup playoffs. Don't be a
wussy

Lisa

Old May 5th 04, 11:59 PM
xkatx

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"xkatx" . wrote in message
> [...]

"P.Fritz" wrote in message ...

"lm" wrote in message ...
On 21 Apr 2004 04:41:54 GMT,
(Bebelestrnge0721) wrote:

YOUR PENIS IS SO SMALL I CAN BARELY HEAR YOU

Oh, that's lovely.

Just more proof that she is the LAST person that should be raising

that
infant.

Oh, no, this is what happens when children are allowed to be on the

computer
unsupervised.
It's just immature, that's all.

Well, the immature 'child' has no business raising her grandchild

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Oh enough already!! Paul,,we shared many guffaws watching the last couple
games of the Toronto Phillie series. Who's next? My son asked who we

would
be cheering for next.

Are you listening Kat?

GO FLAMES GO

Lisa

I am praying for you right now. For your soul to be saved, for you to gain
all that stuff to become more aware that THE FLAMES SUCK. Just because they
won in OT because of LUCK, doesn't mean anything. This year ISN'T 1989. If
it were, the Flames would be good and, well, so would the Oilers, and I must
mention that a whole bunch of these silly American teams that have never
seen real ice or snow outside would not be around.
Wait... What am I talking about?? Oh yes, down with Calgary!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old May 6th 04, 12:22 AM
Lisa

"xkatx" . wrote in message
newslemc.384006$oR5.322567@pd7tw3no...

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"xkatx" . wrote in message
> [...]

"P.Fritz" wrote in message ...

"lm" wrote in message ...
On 21 Apr 2004 04:41:54 GMT,
(Bebelestrnge0721) wrote:

YOUR PENIS IS SO SMALL I CAN BARELY HEAR YOU

Oh, that's lovely.

Just more proof that she is the LAST person that should be raising

that
infant.

Oh, no, this is what happens when children are allowed to be on the
computer
unsupervised.
It's just immature, that's all.

Well, the immature 'child' has no business raising her grandchild

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read

text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

[...]

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

It's all about the original 6 Kat. These non ice bearing folks are simply
around for the ride don't you think?

Lisa

Old May 6th 04, 08:17 AM
Paul Fritz

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Lisa" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"xkatx" . wrote in message
> [...]

"P.Fritz" wrote in message ...

"lm" wrote in message ...
On 21 Apr 2004 04:41:54 GMT,
(Bebelestrnge0721) wrote:

YOUR PENIS IS SO SMALL I CAN BARELY HEAR YOU

Oh, that's lovely.

Just more proof that she is the LAST person that should be

raising
that
infant.

Oh, no, this is what happens when children are allowed to be

on
the
computer
unsupervised.
It's just immature, that's all.

Well, the immature 'child' has no business raising her

grandchild

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally

read
text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

[...]

You could have every canadiam in the country watching the finals, and it
still won't help the US ratings where the money is to be made :-9

Old May 7th 04, 02:21 PM
xkatx

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..

"xkatx" . wrote in message
newslemc.384006$oR5.322567@pd7tw3no...

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"xkatx" . wrote in message
> [...]

"P.Fritz" wrote in message ...

"lm" wrote in message ...
On 21 Apr 2004 04:41:54 GMT,
(Bebelestrnge0721) wrote:

YOUR PENIS IS SO SMALL I CAN BARELY HEAR YOU

Oh, that's lovely.

Just more proof that she is the LAST person that should be

raising
that
infant.

Oh, no, this is what happens when children are allowed to be on

the
computer
unsupervised.
It's just immature, that's all.

Well, the immature 'child' has no business raising her grandchild

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read

text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

[...]

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

It's all about the original 6 Kat. These non ice bearing folks are simply
around for the ride don't you think?

Lisa

Oh, yes, definitely. But Calgary is just around for the ride as well, but
what leads up to it all with Calgary is different.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?