National Men's Rights Congress Seeking 50 Men

Old May 13th 04, 12:48 AM
Dusty

Default National Men's Rights Congress Seeking 50 Men

National Men's Rights Congress Seeking 50 Men

May 10, 2004

PRESS RELEASE

We are looking for 50 good men and women to take a stand on behalf of men,
boys and Fathers, and register for the National Men's Rights Congress in
Washington DC on June 18-19. The Congress will be a gathering of groups and
individuals from across the country who are passionate about these issues.
Glenn Sacks, Stephen Baskerville, and Jack Kammer will be there along with
many other men who are working for men's rights. Dean Tong, an expert in
false accusation, Carnell Smith, a national expert on paternity fraud,and
Mike DeGenoulis, a member of the New Hampshire Commission on Men, will all
be attending and we hope you will too. Our goal is to gather a sizable
number of men and women to make a strong statement that our issues deserve
to be addressed. We have a goal of registering at least 50 people by May
15th. If you are planning to come, as many of you are, please sign up now.

We are not lacking substantive issues, but we are struggling to convince
both the general public and our legislators that these issues are important.
Come and help us get the word out by taking a stand on Capitol Hill for a
day of lobbying and a day of learning and networking. Spend time with men
and women who have a passion for these issues. Come and meet others who work
in your area of interest or in one of many others. The Congress is not
specifically for one issue but is meant as a gathering for many groups with
many issues. Make your voice and issue heard. Join us.

We have kept the price as low as possible ($75) in order to insure that all
may attend. If you find you can't afford this, please let us know. A number
of men around the country have donated scholarships for this event and you
may be eligible.

If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have
peace. - Thomas Paine

Register or donate here.

More information on the web or via email.

Men's Rights 2004, planning Committee

Matt Campbell
Brett Freeman
Tom Golden