We got a date!!!!!!!

Old March 18th 04, 03:49 PM
Coccinella

Default We got a date!!!!!!!

I just got a call from the hospital. My c-section is scheduled for Monday
morning (03-22-2004) for 7:30 am.
I am so happy that I am going bonkers!!!

Carol Ann, it seems she is going to be Aries!

Love

--
Nicky

Scheduled c-section March 22 2004!

Fur Babies

Old March 18th 04, 08:47 PM
kandie s

YAY!!!! good luck Nicky!!! just nine days before me.. how exciting...
Have a wonderful weekend before the big day, lots of pampering...

Hugs,
Kandie
momma to Cary Lee 12-28-95
and Ashley Lynn coming 3-31-04
scheduled c-sect

Old March 18th 04, 09:14 PM
Carol Ann

:: I just got a call from the hospital. My c-section is scheduled for Monday
:: morning (03-22-2004) for 7:30 am.
:: I am so happy that I am going bonkers!!!
::
:: Carol Ann, it seems she is going to be Aries!
::
:: Love
:: Nicky
::
:: Scheduled c-section March 22 2004!

Fantastic!! Congratulations!! Wow, maybe we will deliver on the same day!!

Aries Profile:

The Fire element of Aries brings assertive "I" energy. This is a flaming
drive and the desire to do something! The Aries will is full of tension and
passion; the "I" brings a need for independence. Aries coincides with spring
time, when seeds germinate in an outpouring of energy and growth. This sign
as has an instinctive identity, early extroversion, spontaneity, and a very
direct approach. "Fire" can rage out of control. Aries' cardinal-sign
assertiveness can become too willful. Then we have wild spring weather -- a
storming nature and a passion for power. Spontaneity can become impulsive --
as only a sign ruled by energizing Mars can be! Balance comes by adding
gentleness to independence and by tempering the Self with self-awareness.

Woo hoo!! I hope my baby stays inside until at least Saturday!

LOL!

~Carol Ann

Old March 18th 04, 10:05 PM
Angela Schepers

Woohoo! I'm so happy you're going to meet your baby soon! Be mindful
of those aries though. They can be really stubborn and strong willed
and I speak from experience as being one myself.

Old March 18th 04, 10:08 PM
Coccinella

Thank you Jill!

Love

--
Nicky

Scheduled C-section March 22, '04. It's a girl!

Fur Babies

Old March 18th 04, 10:13 PM
Coccinella

Thank you Cam.
I feel spoiled by DH. He is planning a very pampering week-end for me! And
he has already got next week completely off work. Plus he usually works from
his home office so, unless he travels, he is with me all day long (and his
boss knows about our baby and promised he's not sending him anywhere in the
near future).

Love

Old March 18th 04, 10:14 PM
Coccinella

Thanks Kandie!

Pampering vibes to you too.

Love

Old March 18th 04, 10:18 PM
Coccinella

"Carol Ann" wrote in message

[...]

Thanks Carol Ann!
I new very little about the profile for Aries, and now I am even happier. I
love it! It sound really nice.
I am Capricorn and DH is Leo. It's going to be fun to have a little Aries
around!

Keep my fingers crossed that Morgan is going to wait at least until
Saturday.

Love

Nicky