whats hard about it.

Old July 10th 03, 07:51 PM
Steve

Default whats hard about it.

Hi, Sorry you all need support.

Full time single dad to my 4 yr old daughter, have been for two years, love
every min of it, its not hard, depressing, lonely or anything else, its
great i wouldnt change a thing......well apart from the lack of CS I get
from her dead beat no good mother...........gawd I hope this group isnt a
bunch of no marks bleeting about how hard their lives are.......Jog
on....its a blast

Old July 10th 03, 10:45 PM
dolores

"Steve" wrote in message
.. .
Hi, Sorry you all need support.

Full time single dad to my 4 yr old daughter, have been for two years,

love
every min of it, its not hard, depressing, lonely or anything else, its
great i wouldnt change a thing......well apart from the lack of CS I get
from her dead beat no good mother...........gawd I hope this group isnt a
bunch of no marks bleeting about how hard their lives are.......Jog
on....its a blast

And he reckons he doesnt need support...LOL.....maybe he doesn't....but his
daughter probably will in 20 years time, if these comments are indicative of
his skills as a parent.

Dolores

Old July 12th 03, 07:19 PM
Steve

"Dennis Here"

Not a troll...........just very happy to be a single parent............and
generally peeved off with bleeting single parents......give us all a bad
name..........still I find that in terms of "getting the key in the
ignition" women tend to find custodial single dads attractive although
I'm not sure why......maybe some women could tell me (not dolores though as
she has issues and does not seem to be very nice)...................anyway
Jog on, get over it, build a bridge, remember that misery loves a friend
(like Dolores and be happy to be a single parent, just count the CS money
that all you yanks get and smile

Steve.........

Old July 12th 03, 07:45 PM
Tiffany

Steve wrote in message

"Dennis Here"

Not a troll...........just very happy to be a single parent............and
generally peeved off with bleeting single parents......give us all a bad
name..........still I find that in terms of "getting the key in the
ignition" women tend to find custodial single dads attractive although
I'm not sure why......maybe some women could tell me (not dolores though

as
she has issues and does not seem to be very nice)...................anyway
Jog on, get over it, build a bridge, remember that misery loves a friend
(like Dolores and be happy to be a single parent, just count the CS

money
that all you yanks get and smile

Steve.........

Sorry to tell you but alot of us yanks don't get CS money. Nor do we all
complain, actually I would say 99% of us that are regualr here and pretty
content.

Old July 12th 03, 09:21 PM
Rolly The Pervert

"Rachel Richard" wrote in message
You are right, most of us don't get any kind of CS but you go on and
deal with it. God help us all with men like this, that is why most
single mothers stay that way---
SINGLE---you don't have to put up with the bull****.

Keep looking up and smile, Someone up there loves us!!!!

Man-Hater

Old July 12th 03, 09:46 PM
Tiffany

Rachel Richard wrote in message
You are right, most of us don't get any kind of CS but you go on and
deal with it. God help us all with men like this, that is why most
single mothers stay that way---
SINGLE---you don't have to put up with the bull****.

Keep looking up and smile, Someone up there loves us!!!!

Rachel, I will honestly tell you that I know some women who don't pay
support or help with their kids. We try to not bash any sex in this
newsgroup. Thanks.

Tiffany

Old July 13th 03, 02:18 AM
dolores

"Betsy" wrote in message
news
In ,
Steve typed:
"Dennis Here"

happy to
be a single parent, just count the CS money that all you yanks get
and smile

Steve.........

CS?? Someone want to tell me what that is?

I was going to ask the same question...but then it hit me......its Con the
Sucker (into signing his life over to me, aka getting married, have a batch
of kids, so I can then chuck him out, using mental violence...he said I
looked fat in the red dress"....and lack of communication, he grunts at the
tv...I on the other hands only get blank stares...as reason for
divorce..take him to court and rip him off for the rest of his or my life,
whichever life ends first, his I hope, and have an easy ride, while he works
his ass off to keep me in Versace shoes and Yves St. Laurant lipstick. And
oh yeah!!..he only gets the kids once a year cos he's overweight and I like
my children to look at only *nice* people...Not only that, I'm booked up for
fittings at Harrods for the next year too.....which *he's* paying for).

Just think it's too painful for him to even type the word sucker
though........and couldnt get past it...hence CS

Oh wait...I think I heard of
the concept once...like...maybe 11 years ago. As for the single fathers

being attractive issue,
I find MEN attractive.

They do have their uses I s'pose...Cant think of any off the top of my
head...but there goes!!....Sure I'll think of one soon. Oh yeah!!..they know
which way batteries go....

Hang on!..I'm an engineer...I'm better qualified!!...

If they happen to be single fathers, so be it.

Naaaw...Just look at "Billy No Mates" Steve for example.......All he's done
is moan...and what about all that whingeing about his dead beat ex and
trying to convince us how happy he is and what bleaters single parents
are...Oh yeah!!...I nearly forgot....How he's managing just fine on his one
income....Like he's the only s/p that ever worked...I rest my case. Tis
asswipes like him that give single parents a bad name.....

Dolores

Old July 13th 03, 02:26 AM
dolores

"Steve" wrote in message

"Dennis Here"

Not a troll...........just very happy to be a single parent............and
generally peeved off with bleeting single parents......

Well it's *your* choice to mix with them...Billy No Mates!!...Maybe you
should go on line...find a few pals, ya know!.....*pretend* to be nice...no
one will know....

give us all a bad
name..........still I find that in terms of "getting the key in the
ignition" women tend to find custodial single dads attractive

And I reckon yer the kinda guy that aint fussy about what he drives......or
where he drives....

although
I'm not sure why......

LOL.....I'll tell ya why.....it's cos some women (and oh yeah...animals) can
smell "desperate" from a mile off.....

maybe some women could tell me (not dolores though as
she has issues

So did Emily Pankhurst!....

and does not seem to be very nice)...................

Neither was Maggie Thatcher........and ya gotta admit, she was damn good.
Not like the limp wristed, big girls blouses that are running the country
now....LOL...Oh yeah!!...it's YOUR country.....YOUR vote!!...

anyway
Jog on, get over it, build a bridge,remember that misery loves a friend

Might I suggest a colostomy!....Eh!..Hang on!...Ewww...No, I didnt mean
.......Oh yuck!! Actually a colostomy is done the other end......And ya
really dont wanna do things like that in public.....WHY???.....

Oh Jesus Wept!!...wipe that dirty grin off yer face!!

Dolores

Old July 13th 03, 11:38 PM

"Tiffany" wrote in message

Rachel Richard wrote in message
You are right, most of us don't get any kind of CS but you go on and
deal with it. God help us all with men like this, that is why most
single mothers stay that way---
SINGLE---you don't have to put up with the bull****.

Keep looking up and smile, Someone up there loves us!!!!

Rachel, I will honestly tell you that I know some women who don't pay
support or help with their kids. We try to not bash any sex in this
newsgroup. Thanks.

Tiffany

Tiffany,

Are those women able to pay but refuse or unable to pay?