A Parenting & kids forum. ParentingBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » ParentingBanter.com forum » alt.support » Single Parents
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Parental kidknapping ......

Old July 25th 03, 07:42 AM
Dana Nava
external usenet poster

Default Parental kidknapping ......

This is one unfortunate aspect of separation. It really gets to me that women would abuse the fact that the courts do still believe the child's place is with his mother..and then deny all rights to the father knowing the courts will still do nothing. I know I can't offer much of anything in the way of advice, but I will keep you in my prayers. I do hope that one day your ex will come to her senses and let your child get to know her father.
Blessings

Dana
"Keith" wrote in message ...
do you know of anyone thathas been in that position and seems like they
can't get anything done ? I'm in that position and I have'nt seen my
daughter in over a year also I have been to court and won custody BUT
still have to pay support !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daddy's Little Girl !
Old July 25th 03, 07:07 PM
ŠkatŠ
external usenet poster

Default Parental kidknapping ......

"Keith" wrote in message ...

do you know of anyone thathas been in that position and seems like they
can't get anything done ? I'm in that position and I have'nt seen my
daughter in over a year also I have been to court and won custody BUT
still have to pay support !

Daddy's Little Girl !

---
I'm not exactly sure what 'that position' is, but my friend has a daughter who is now 3 and a bit. He hasn't seen her since she was a baby because that bitch - yes, THAT BITCH - keeps taking off. He's been trying and trying to get visitation - he didn't want to try and get full custody of his daughter because at first he believed that his daughter was, indeed, fine where she was. He also works a lot and believed that if his daughter is being taken care of, loved, safe and so on, he didn't think it was his place to try and take her away - he just wanted to be able to spend some time with her and give her more for her life than the child support.
He has shown up in court every single time, yet she hasn't. When a court date comes around, she takes off somewhere, and he has even gone so far as to hire a private investigator. She's been found in other provinces, and in almost ever western Canadian city I can name off.
That's about all I will say about this because I'm not 100% sure on the story. But I do know now that the last time I talked to him, he was going to go for full custody of his daughter because the lifestyle that her mother was living and bringing her into was not something my friend thought was right or fair to anyone.