If they can do it...

Old March 26th 06, 03:05 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default If they can do it...

"Gini" wrote in message
200,000-500,000 rally on immigration policy. Officials expected 20,000
tops. So, why can't NCP dads pull this off?

The bigger question, does society really believe that jail is the answer to
solve all of it's social problems? What is America going to do when the food
starts to rot on the trees and fields?

Old March 26th 06, 03:10 AM posted to alt.child-support

Old March 26th 06, 03:15 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Bob Whiteside" wrote
"Gini" wrote

200,000-500,000 rally on immigration policy. Officials expected 20,000
tops. So, why can't NCP dads pull this off?

The recent report that testicles may provide a better kind of stem cell
has
all men around the world keeping a very low profile. Once the feminists
realize physically castrating men can be more productive than just
mentally
castrating them, men will never assemble in any large gatherings to risk
massive losses worse than we experience already.

==
Drinking again, eh Bob? g
==

Old March 26th 06, 03:16 AM posted to alt.child-support

"DB" wrote
"Gini" wrote
200,000-500,000 rally on immigration policy. Officials expected 20,000
tops. So, why can't NCP dads pull this off?

The bigger question, does society really believe that jail is the answer
to solve all of it's social problems? What is America going to do when the
food starts to rot on the trees and fields?

===
So...what you're saying is that it can't be done?
==

Old March 26th 06, 03:36 AM posted to alt.child-support

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...102393,00.html

Old March 26th 06, 03:42 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Gini" wrote in
===
So...what you're saying is that it can't be done?
==

The government is talking about criminalizing a whole race of poor people, I
think we have alot in common!

"They say we are criminals. We are not criminals," said Salvador Hernandez,
43, of Los Angeles, a resident alien who came to the United States illegally
from El Salvador 14 years ago and worked as truck driver, painter and day
laborer.

Old March 26th 06, 03:51 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Gini" wrote in message

"Bob Whiteside" wrote
"Gini" wrote

200,000-500,000 rally on immigration policy. Officials expected 20,000
tops. So, why can't NCP dads pull this off?

The recent report that testicles may provide a better kind of stem cell
has
all men around the world keeping a very low profile. Once the feminists
realize physically castrating men can be more productive than just
mentally
castrating them, men will never assemble in any large gatherings to risk
massive losses worse than we experience already.

==
Drinking again, eh Bob? g
==

Too early in my time zone. Just protecting the family jewels from the avid
femi-nuts-kies.

Old March 26th 06, 04:12 AM posted to alt.child-support

"DB" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in
===
So...what you're saying is that it can't be done?
==

The government is talking about criminalizing a whole race of poor people,

think we have alot in common!

"They say we are criminals. We are not criminals," said Salvador

Hernandez,
43, of Los Angeles, a resident alien who came to the United States

illegally
from El Salvador 14 years ago and worked as truck driver, painter and day
laborer.

Illegal immigration is a huge hot-button issue for tax payers in the western
portion of the U.S. The expense of educating illegal children in our
schools, providing medical coverage in ER's for illegals, housing illegals
in jails and prisons, giving illegals out-of-state college tuition rates,
and welfare benefits for illegals is draining the budgets of western states.

I can relate from personal observation, the family court facilitators in
western state courthouses there to help illegal fathers is made worse by the
need to provide English to Spanish translators to deal with the social
issues like CS.

Old March 26th 06, 04:49 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
ink.net...

"DB" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in
===
[...]

Having lived in Phoenix for several years, I'm aware of this dilemma. But,
they were the best laborers my ex had in his roofing business. Not too many
Phoenix natives wanted to climb up on those roofs in the summer.
==

Old March 26th 06, 05:33 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in

Illegal immigration is a huge hot-button issue for tax payers in the
western
portion of the U.S. The expense of educating illegal children in our
schools, providing medical coverage in ER's for illegals, housing illegals
in jails and prisons, giving illegals out-of-state college tuition rates,
and welfare benefits for illegals is draining the budgets of western
states.

The expense of educating all children in our schools, providing medical
coverage in ER's for all workers, housing people in jails and prisons,
giving poor workers out-of-state college tuition rates, and welfare
benefits for all people is draining the budgets of all states.

Like CS issues, it's all about the money!