CTTS: body parts

Old April 5th 04, 08:58 AM
elizabeth emerald

Default CTTS: body parts

DS (19 mths) & i were playing "point to the body part".

i say "where is your nose?" - DS points to nose
i say "where is your elbow?" - DS points to elbow
and so on...
until we get to "where are your boobies?" - DS points to *my* boobies.
clever man.
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS - born 20-aug-02

Old April 5th 04, 02:40 PM
Belphoebe

Default body parts

elizabeth emerald wrote:
DS (19 mths) & i were playing "point to the body part".

i say "where is your nose?" - DS points to nose
i say "where is your elbow?" - DS points to elbow
and so on...
until we get to "where are your boobies?" - DS points to *my* boobies.
clever man.

Very cute.

--
Belphoebe

Old April 5th 04, 10:47 PM
A&G&K

"elizabeth emerald" wrote in message
DS (19 mths) & i were playing "point to the body part".

i say "where is your nose?" - DS points to nose
i say "where is your elbow?" - DS points to elbow
and so on...
until we get to "where are your boobies?" - DS points to *my* boobies.
clever man.
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS - born 20-aug-02

LOL! At least he's not transfixed by bottoms like DD!
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old April 6th 04, 04:41 AM
elizabeth emerald

"A&G&K" wrote in message

"elizabeth emerald" wrote in message
DS (19 mths) & i were playing "point to the body part".

i say "where is your nose?" - DS points to nose
i say "where is your elbow?" - DS points to elbow
and so on...
until we get to "where are your boobies?" - DS points to *my* boobies.
clever man.
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS - born 20-aug-02

LOL! At least he's not transfixed by bottoms like DD!

well..... he learnt his body parts in this order - feet, nose, willy, bum
(and then the rest). typical boy! actually i find the "where's your bum" a
cute party trick. seems to annoy the hell out of the in laws which isn't a
bad thing sometimes. LOL!
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS - born 20-aug-02

Old April 6th 04, 10:52 AM
A&G&K

"A&G&K" wrote in message

"elizabeth emerald" wrote in message
DS (19 mths) & i were playing "point to the body part".

i say "where is your nose?" - DS points to nose
i say "where is your elbow?" - DS points to elbow
and so on...
until we get to "where are your boobies?" - DS points to *my* boobies.
clever man.
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS - born 20-aug-02

LOL! At least he's not transfixed by bottoms like DD!

well..... he learnt his body parts in this order - feet, nose, willy, bum
(and then the rest). typical boy! actually i find the "where's your bum" a
cute party trick. seems to annoy the hell out of the in laws which isn't a
bad thing sometimes. LOL!
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS - born 20-aug-02

LOL! DD is slowly taking to toilet training and is very concerned with
bottoms. She recently asked a good friend of mine if she had a bottom ,"yes
everybody's got a bottom" ... so then she asked her if she needed to do a
pooey
She also thinks its incredibly funny to let off a "cracker" (wind) and then
blame the nearest person

Aren't they just so cute
Amanda

Old April 6th 04, 12:47 PM
Chookie

In article ,
"elizabeth emerald" wrote:

DS (19 mths) & i were playing "point to the body part".

i say "where is your nose?" - DS points to nose
i say "where is your elbow?" - DS points to elbow
and so on...

Once, when some friends of ours were getting their kid to "perform" like this,
I asked, "And where's your pancreas?"

But I'm a bit twisted...

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet
Old April 6th 04, 10:44 PM
A & L Lane

"A&G&K" wrote in message

[...]

My little guy also likes to blame farts on Dad - whether he is there or not.
Not sure why Dad is always guilty - he is really not any worse than the rest
of us. He is also very interested in bottoms and poo (he turned 2 in Jan).
He is always bringing his toys over and pointing to their bottom and saying
"poo here!". I blame it on living on a farm - we spot poo everywhere and in
a multitude of varieties (sheep, cow, chook, dog, cat, bird, possum, etc) -
we cant escape it. I am introducing the idea of toilet training but he is
obviously not physically ready so the potty is just waiting in the bathroom
for a few more months.

cheers
Leah

Old April 8th 04, 06:23 AM
elizabeth emerald

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
"elizabeth emerald" wrote:

DS (19 mths) & i were playing "point to the body part".

i say "where is your nose?" - DS points to nose
i say "where is your elbow?" - DS points to elbow
and so on...

Once, when some friends of ours were getting their kid to "perform" like

this,
I asked, "And where's your pancreas?"

But I'm a bit twisted...

excellent! you share my sense of humour!
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS - born 20-aug-02

"Anything lost can be found again, except for time wasted" -- Hilltop Hoods

Body vs. maternity pillows Steve & Erin Pregnancy 6 July 13th 04 10:21 PM
All Natural Body Bars, Body Cream, Bath Oils, Healing Oils, Lip Balm, Baby Creams, Body Bars and Wedding Shower Favors The Lavender Rose Pregnancy 0 July 6th 04 12:52 AM
Insomnia Zaz Pregnancy 8 July 3rd 04 07:00 PM
At 3:22 am mom & son nancy Pregnancy 1 December 20th 03 06:57 PM
CTTS: toddler pronoun use and counting Robyn Kozierok General (moderated) 0 November 20th 03 05:34 PM