Have a laugh...

Old March 26th 04, 08:40 PM
Cam & Shane

Default Have a laugh...

Hello everyone,

Feel free to have a look at my web page. Be warned none of the photos are
flattering :-)))) but at least you can put a face to my name.

Cheers
Camille

PS We aren't really going to call our son Nemo - it's his in-utero (sp?)
name :-)

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/n/nemo1/

---

Old March 26th 04, 09:39 PM
Maggie

Cam & Shane spake thusly
Hello everyone,

Feel free to have a look at my web page. Be warned none of the photos are
flattering :-)))) but at least you can put a face to my name.

Looking pretty good to me! Whereabouts do you live?

PS We aren't really going to call our son Nemo - it's his in-utero (sp?)
name :-)

We have one of those as well
--
Maggie
EDD 28 April #1
Old March 26th 04, 09:50 PM
Jill

Great pictures! They are too flattering. You are very pretty. I love the one
especially of you and your dad.

Jill

Old March 26th 04, 09:55 PM
Cam & Shane

Hi Maggie

Not long for you to go!

We live in Paekakariki, North of Wellington, NZ. It's on the coast and
absolutely wonderful.

Cheers
Camille

Old March 26th 04, 10:48 PM
Larry McMahan

Cam & Shane writes:
: Hello everyone,

: Feel free to have a look at my web page. Be warned none of the photos are
: flattering :-)))) but at least you can put a face to my name.

I don't know. The only one that looked bad was the 26 weeks one that looked
like a double exposure. I can't make out anything in the photo but your
tongue! More super preggo big belly shots would be nice. :-)

:-)
Larry
Old March 26th 04, 10:57 PM
melbgal1

says...
Hello everyone,

Feel free to have a look at my web page. Be warned none of the photos are
flattering :-)))) but at least you can put a face to my name.

Cheers
Camille

PS We aren't really going to call our son Nemo - it's his in-utero (sp?)
name :-)

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/n/nemo1/

I love webpages= thanks for sharing
off to look

--
Baby, I can't wait to meet you !
EDD: 10-Apr-2004
Old March 26th 04, 11:30 PM
Carla

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 08:40:53 +1200, "Cam & Shane" wrote:
Hello everyone,

Feel free to have a look at my web page. Be warned none of the photos are
flattering :-)))) but at least you can put a face to my name.

Cheers
Camille

PS We aren't really going to call our son Nemo - it's his in-utero (sp?)
name :-)

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/n/nemo1/

Great pictures!

We got the same stroller, it's just a different color. It wasn't the
one we originally picked but when we saw it and tried it we just fell
in love with it. It was the smooothest ride ever, I love the REAL
tires -- not like the crappy plastic ones on the Gracos and others.

Carla
#1 EDD 5/14/04
Old March 26th 04, 11:33 PM
Carla

On 26 Mar 2004 15:48:29 -0700, Larry McMahan
wrote:

More super preggo big belly shots would be nice. :-)

Okay, you asked for it...click on the last thumbnail on the page.
http://wonderbred.net/nursery/

:-)

Carla
#1 EDD 5/14/04
Old March 27th 04, 12:02 AM
melbgal1

am says...
Larry McMahan wrote:

More super preggo big belly shots would be nice. :-)

Okay, you asked for it...click on the last thumbnail on the page.
http://wonderbred.net/nursery/

You look great!
and I *love* your nursery. A little similar to ours in where the cot and
the uplamp are situated

http://www.geocities.com/april_b_baby/Page8nursery.html

--
Baby, I can't wait to meet you !