Man ordered to continue paying child support after finding out kids aren't his.

Old January 19th 09, 08:34 PM posted to alt.child-support
Shadow39

Default Man ordered to continue paying child support after finding out kids aren't his.

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_30803.aspx

Old January 20th 09, 07:54 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
Any man that's good enough to pay child support is good enough to have
custody of such child.
"Shadow39" wrote in message
http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_30803.aspx

Yet ANOTHER case where DNA that determines whether or not a man should pay
"child support" really doesn't determine that at all. How can they use DNA
to determine that a man should pay money to the woman if such DNA doesn't
ALSO determine that a man should NOT pay money to a woman? Can you say
"double standard"? Apparently, she can legally collect back support from the
biological father. Looks like an awful lot of "double" happenin'.....
double children (twins), double dipping (free money from TWO men), and
DOUBLE standards!

The foolish judge proclaimed: "(This man) was the only father the twins knew
during the course of the marriage." She also stated: ".... the only father
they've ever known.". Another tired out phrase used only to unjustifiably
take money away from a man. Which begs the question: If a child never knew a
"father", does this mean that no one has to pay the woman money?

Then the other fool, Brahm Siegel, said "I think it's a clear recognition
(that) the utmost importance in determining cases like this, is the
relationship between the child and the non-biological father, not so much
whose D.N.A. is lodged in a child's cells." Seems that "knowing a father" is
a prerequisite before anyone is charged with
child support". Am I wrong?

Old January 20th 09, 04:28 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil

"Shadow39" wrote in message
[...]

A good question, Chris.
Of course you know the answer. Government demands men support these
women who then proclaim they are "independent".

Then the other fool, Brahm Siegel, said "I think it's a clear
recognition (that) the utmost importance in determining cases like
this, is the relationship between the child and the non-biological
father, not so much whose D.N.A. is lodged in a child's cells." Seems
that "knowing a father" is a prerequisite before anyone is charged
with
child support". Am I wrong?

Oh yeah, you're wrong. There need not be any biological or familial
relationship to force a man to pay a woman.
Phil #3

Old January 21st 09, 04:18 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
Any man that's good enough to pay child support is good enough to have
custody of such child.
"Phil" wrote in message
m...

"Shadow39" wrote in message
[...]

Which leads to the NEXT question: If DNA is NOT the determinant factor in
whether or not a man has to pay the woman money, then why do they still use
it? Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot that double standards is the answer; if DNA
convicts him, we use it, if it exonerates him, we DON'T use it. How could I
be so dumb!

Old January 21st 09, 06:42 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob W

"Chris" wrote in message

Any man that's good enough to pay child support is good enough to have
custody of such child.
"Phil" wrote in message
m...

"Shadow39" wrote in message
[...]

The real argument is about women and their lack of sexual fidelity in a
martial relationship.

As long as family courts are willing to reward a woman's infidelity by
requiring a former husband to pay her money for her promiscuity the CS
system will be screwed up.

Old January 21st 09, 03:50 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil

"Chris" wrote in message

Any man that's good enough to pay child support is good enough to have
custody of such child.
"Phil" wrote in message
m...

"Shadow39" wrote in message
[...]

Now you got it.
DNA is important and used only if it supports the desired outcome. This
is true in criminal court at times and civil court all the time.
Phil #3

Old January 21st 09, 09:39 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
"Bob W" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

Any man that's good enough to pay child support is good enough to have
custody of such child.
"Phil" wrote in message
m...

"Shadow39" wrote in message
[...]

The "child support" system by its very nature is screwed up.

Old April 2nd 09, 04:26 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil

"Chris" wrote in message

Any man that's good enough to pay child support is good enough to have
custody of such child.
"Phil" wrote in message
m...

"Shadow39" wrote in message
[...]

To go one step farther, many men in prison, some on death row want DNA
evidence tested that may prove their innocence but prosecutors and
judges do all they can to deny it. Many samples have been "lost" and
then there are several cases like former head-chemist Joyce Gilchrist of
Oklahoma City who falsified results to obtain guilty verdicts against
innocent men many times over some of which were involved in capital
cases. The law is not just blind, it's stupid to boot. It relies on
hypocrisy to exist.
Phil #3