CT: spanking minister acquitted by jury in *assault* case

Old November 12th 03, 07:05 PM
Fern5827

Default CT: spanking minister acquitted by jury in *assault* case

Said he would have no hesitation in spanking young men again, if parent asked
him.

Looks like the DA should have been spanked for bringing forward such a
deficient case.

Subject: CT: spanking minister acquitted assault by jury
From: (Fern5827)
Date: 11/12/2003 1:17 PM Eastern Standard Time
http://www.wfsb.com/global/video/pop...=162770&h1=Min
ister%20acquitted%20in%20spanking%20trial&vt1=v&at 1=News&d1=125334&LaunchP
ageAdTag=News&activePane=info&playerVersion=7

Video clip.

Note that spanking is LEGAL IN ALL STATES.

DESCRIPTORS; INGRAHAM V WRIGHT, USSC holding, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT,
CHRISTIANITY, Christian

Old November 13th 03, 01:04 AM
LaVonne Carlson

How very sad, Fern. You support adults who beat minor children. You have
supported churches that hang children by the rafters and publicly beat their
small bodies. And your support spanking young men.

You have no understanding of children or the process of raising children. Thank
goodness CPS saw fit to remove yours.

LaVonne

Old November 13th 03, 02:57 PM
Fern5827

In your opinion, Lavoonne...

You have no understanding of children or the process of raising children.
Thank
goodness CPS saw fit to remove yours.

Nope--never did. Complete lie. Stop saying so.

LIAR.

Lavonne may be knowingly lying or not. I am requesting that she desist from
such libel.

Date: 11/12/2003 1:17 PM Eastern Standard Time
http://www.wfsb.com/global/video/pop...=162770&h1=Min
ister%20acquitted%20in%20spanking%20trial&vt1=v&at 1=News&d1=125334&LaunchP
ageAdTag=News&activePane=info&playerVersion=7

Video clip.

Note that spanking is LEGAL IN ALL STATES.

DESCRIPTORS; INGRAHAM V WRIGHT, USSC holding, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT,
CHRISTIANITY, Christian

--------------87BC0A958E3BBCDD46DE889F

How very sad, Fern. You support adults who beat minor children. You have
supported churches that hang children by the rafters and publiclybeat their
small bodies. And your support spanking young men.
You have no understanding of children or the process of raising children.
Thank goodness CPS saw fit to remove yours.
LaVonne
Fern5827 wrote:blockquote TYPE=CITESaid he would have no hesitation in
From: (Fern5827)
Date: 11/12/2003 1:17 PM Eastern Standard Time
ister%20acquitted%20in%20spanking%20trial&vt1=v&a t1=News&d1=125334&LaunchP
ageAdTag=News&activePane=info&playerVersion=7
Video clip.
Note that spanking is LEGAL IN ALL STATES.
DESCRIPTORS; INGRAHAM V WRIGHT, USSC holding, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT,
CHRISTIANITY, Christian/blockquote

--------------87BC0A958E3BBCDD46DE889F--

Old November 13th 03, 11:49 PM
Kane

(Fern5827) wrote in message ...
In your opinion, Lavoonne...

Mine too, Bamboo. You are one of the most vicious child abuse
propagators I've run across. You constantly minimize the horrible
things done to children in defense of the parents who do those things.

You have no understanding of children or the process of raising children.
Thank
goodness CPS saw fit to remove yours.

Nope--never did. Complete lie. Stop saying so.

I don't believe you.

LIAR.

R R R R.....this from the most dedicated serial provaracators on these
ngs. You can't even get yourself to post the subject field honestly,
let alone the content.

Lavonne may be knowingly lying or not. I am requesting that she desist from
such libel.

Then I am requesting YOU desist from such libel about me and others.

I have a huge collection of the claims you've made about others that
are lies.

Be warned.

And I think CPS did take yours or your childs children from you or
them. You are a typical whining abuser with your ranting.

Kane

Old November 14th 03, 12:35 AM
LaVonne Carlson

Kane wrote:

(Fern5827) wrote in message ...

Lavonne may be knowingly lying or not. I am requesting that she desist from
such libel.

Then I am requesting YOU desist from such libel about me and others.

I have a huge collection of the claims you've made about others that
are lies.

Fern posted that I work for CPS. This is a lie. Fern posted that my income comes from CPS, so I
therefore have a vested interest. This is a lie. Fern claimed that a foster daughter of mine ran
away from my home due to my lack of parenting. This is a lie. Fern's lies are notorious. I could
claim libel but Fern just isn't all that important in my life. What concerns me is her complete
disregard of children. She's the best advocate for child abuse I have seen in years.

Fern lies and Fern defames characters. And now Fern is accusing me of libel. It really is a hoot,
Kane. Fern is the best example of projection I've ever seen. I'd like to use her posts as an example
in my courses, but they are far too disorganized. She warrants my time only because there are people
who do not know her history and who read her garbage.

LaVonne

Old November 14th 03, 08:24 PM
Fern5827

You are 100% WRONG in your misplaced speculations.

Not only that you are libelous in your wordings. Be careful where you tread.
Old November 14th 03, 10:04 PM
Kane

LaVonne Carlson wrote in message ...
Kane wrote:

(Fern5827) wrote in message ...

[...]

And the difference, for legal purposes, since It has decided to
threaten me, is that you have a legally entity, a corpus as it were,
on this ng. You post under your own name and your workplace is
identified.

What It and others say about you here CAN injure you professionally
and publically should it be brought to the attention of your employers
and coworkers and students.

It, The Plant, on the other hand has NO legal standing as a living
breathing person because of posting under an alias, with no accurate
identifying information .. hence It can undergoe NO damage no matter
what you say about It.

It would be like being sued for libel by a Log because you thought it
ugly and said so out loud.

LaVonne

Here's It's post and my reply, below:

On 14 Nov 2003 20:24:19 GMT,
(Fern5827) wrote:

You are 100% WRONG in your misplaced speculations.

I can't believe you.

That's what you get for lying so much.

Not only that you are libelous in your wordings. Be careful where

you tread.

Sue away, Augustum Latifolium.

I can hardly wait for discovery.

Who have I libeled? You have no identity hence no grounds for injury.

But it would be fun to watch your jaw drop when you saw the size of my
countersuit, since I am known professionally and personally by the
name I use here, and YOU libel Me quite freely, all the time.

And I'm quite aware that there is a small group that know my other
identity...hence whatever they say here that is injurious to me is
Libel.

I have a collection of such postings and utterances, and there are a
few in this ng that will be joined in counter-suit with you who have
libeled me, should you care to pursue this further.

Sue away, Augustum Latifolium.

I can hardly wait for discovery.

Your pleasure, Asparagus.

Kane

Debate on spanking Doan General 0 June 12th 04 08:30 PM
A great article on spanking Doan General 0 February 28th 04 11:27 AM
And again he strikes........ Doan strikes ...... again! was Kids should work... Kane General 2 December 6th 03 03:28 AM