Finally an end to the CS ripoff for me

Old July 4th 04, 02:17 PM
Lecher9000

Default Finally an end to the CS ripoff for me

Fellow NCP's,

My CS is finally over. 10 years and $50,000 later I am "free" from the
Communist social engineering scam.

It's good to have it end, but it still sucks that in the "land of the free",
your wife can leave you simply to "find herself", and take half YOUR assets and
huge monthly payments, for years, EVEN THOUGH YOU DID NOTHING WRONG !!!

I've written my congressmen about the CS ripoff injustice. No reply, of course.

I've told the sluts at the CS agency that they are working for a Communist
organization. They agreed with me, but they think that's just fine !

Best of luck to you guys.

Later,

Old July 4th 04, 05:47 PM
Phil #3

"Lecher9000" wrote in message
Fellow NCP's,

My CS is finally over. 10 years and $50,000 later I am "free" from the
Communist social engineering scam.

It's good to have it end, but it still sucks that in the "land of the

free",
your wife can leave you simply to "find herself", and take half YOUR

assets and
huge monthly payments, for years, EVEN THOUGH YOU DID NOTHING WRONG !!!

I've written my congressmen about the CS ripoff injustice. No reply, of

course.

I've told the sluts at the CS agency that they are working for a Communist
organization. They agreed with me, but they think that's just fine !

Best of luck to you guys.

Later,

Hmmm. In 10 months I can terminate paying my ex for services rendered. I
have already paid over $93K and that does not include transportation,
medical and dental costs, glasses, insurance, travel and other add-ons.
I started getting excited about it because it actually looks like I may live
long enough to keep all the money the gummit doesn't take.
I hope you don't give up now that you are not being forced to pay. Millions
of fathers and future fathers are counting on you.
Phil #3

Old July 5th 04, 02:20 AM
Lecher9000

Hmmm. In 10 months I can terminate paying my ex for services rendered. I
have already paid over $93K and that does not include transportation,
medical and dental costs, glasses, insurance, travel and other add-ons.
I started getting excited about it because it actually looks like I may live
long enough to keep all the money the gummit doesn't take.
I hope you don't give up now that you are not being forced to pay. Millions
of fathers and future fathers are counting on you.
Phil #3

Wow, 93K. Unbelievable. Horrible. I didn't mention my ex also got $60K as a
lump sum, tax free, in the property settlement, as well as $10K in alimony
pendente lite, so she raped me actually for about
$120K AFTER she lived rent-free for 13 years with me, as a stay-at-home
parasite, with free medical, her own car, etc, etc.... The usual story, I
guess.

Child Support just isn't on the radar screen politically, anymore, and when
it was an issue, about 4 years ago, it was all about trhe evil men who were
"abandoning" their families, and all that bull****.

The English men are on to something though. Can't recall the name of the
group. They are staging high profile stunts to get press attention.

Our cause is righteous, but the "media" seems to have a lock on the
propaganda, and most folks either don't care that we are being ripped off, or
they actually believe that CS is "good", and think it "helps the children" .

Perhaps the motivation of women to scam up ways to rip off men and propagandize
it as "good" (creating evil) is stronger than the motivation of men to prevent
it (resist evil). ie, evil is winning so far.

But not forever.

Old July 5th 04, 03:01 AM
Bob Whiteside

[...]

After 13 years of marriage I paid 16 years of CS, SS, her attorney fees,
medical insurance, life insurance, payments to the IRS on her behalf, and
the property settlement came to over $300K. And if you ask her, she will
tell you she is broke and had to struggle financially to raise our children
as a single parent.

That is why I am such a strong advocate for financial accountability for
CP's. In my case she has no idea how much she got or where it went. All
she knows is it wasn't enough!

Old July 5th 04, 03:01 AM
Bob Whiteside

[...]

Chemically beating children: THOR to hammer fluoridation finally? Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 18 July 25th 04 05:31 PM
I finally bought some baby stuff!!! Cam & Shane Pregnancy 1 March 26th 04 12:57 AM
I'm finally back! laurie General 29 December 9th 03 11:04 PM
I'm finally back! laurie Breastfeeding 6 December 9th 03 02:56 AM
I'm Finally Back!!!!!!!!!! laurie Pregnancy 11 December 4th 03 10:24 PM