Dr. Menke: For babies: 'Worship truth and justice - you need no other God.'

Old March 30th 05, 10:51 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Dr. Menke: For babies: 'Worship truth and justice - you need no other God.'

DR. MENKE: FOR BABIES: "WORSHIP TRUTH AND JUSTICE - YOU NEED NO OTHER
GOD."

See the very end of this post.

"No need to drag God into it...or Innate..."
J. Michael Menke, DC^^^
http://www.chiroweb.com/columnist/menke/index.html

(^^^J. Michael Menke, DC discussing successful treatment of a patient.)

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access at http://groups.google.com)

J. Michael Menke, DC
Tucson, Arizona

Michael,
The Founder of Chiropractic apparently both believed in God...

"[S]o far I would not change...[the name Innate] except to replace it with
the name of...the Christian's God, the Hebrew's Helohim, the Mahometan's
Allah..." [1910:493]

And he did not believe in God - or rather he believed truth and justice were
the same as the various Gods, as in,

"Worship truth and justice - you need no other God." [1910:983]

Speaking of truth and justice...

You asked:

"If free market forces work so well, why doesn't what works get paid for [by
insurance - TG]?

You answered:

"Well, there are some big reasons, and they are not as simple as 'no one
likes us chiropractors.'"
http://www.chiroweb.com/columnist/menke/index.html

In regard to insurance companies paying for MEDICAL BIRTH and the wreckage
that follows...

Here is how I think things work...

MD LIES increase birth risk which increases unnecessary MD medical and
surgical behaviors.

(See the Four OB Lies in OB Child Abuse at UCLA, URL below.)

Consumer FEAR of not being able to pay for unnecessary (and necessary) MD
medical and surgical behaviors translates into desire to purchase insurance
to cover MD lie-driven medical and surgical behaivors.

Underlying fact: Using FEAR, MDs anti-competively and anti-scientifically
drove birth into hospitals thereby creating for themselves an ongoing
fear-based monopoly on the birth industry.

BOTTOMLINE MDs have a fear-based legal monopoly on the birth industry so
there are NO financial incentives for MDs or insurance companies to expose
the MD lie-driven medical surgical behaviors.

Neither MDs nor insurance companies want chiropractors (or anyone else)
pointing the MD lies and fraudulent reimbursement of MDs.

"No one likes us chiropractors" - not when we expose the MD lies that bring
the insurance industry profits - babies be damned.

BUT...Most chiros are "wising up" and not rocking the trough they finally
got to start feeding at...

This chiro is not feeding at the trough - no financial incentive to remain
silent.

Hence...

OB Child Abuse at UCLA (Attn: Super. Michael Antonovich, 5th
District)

(Don't forget to check out the Four OB Lies - they are WHOPPERS.)

Michael, you concluded your article:

"Our passive expectation of insurance to pay all our sick bills, regardless
of outcome, and our automatic and unimaginative willingness to let what
is...reimbursed become health care, have led to a crisis."
http://www.chiroweb.com/columnist/menke/index.html

Why not show some willingness to PROTEST the OB lies and the mass gruesome
spinal manipulation by OBs?

Remember the words of the Founder of our profession:

"Worship truth and justice - you need no other God." [1910:983]

Michael, I think you *did* bring God - "truth and justice" at least - into
treating that patient.

Why not bring "truth and justice" to the tiny victims of bizarre
birth-canal-closing OB spinal manipulation?

You could do it in your next Dynamic Chiropractic column.

Just a thought.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

This Open Letter will be archived for global access in the Google usenet
archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Dr. Menke: For babies:
'Worship truth and justice - you need no other God.'"