A series of quotes from Doan postings....

Old January 22nd 06, 08:06 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default A series of quotes from Doan postings....

.....showing that in fact he lies, he name calls without provocation,
and makes spurious claims, then currently is lying about that.

Message ID:
::::::::ortions expurgated in ROC...to read the entire article
click:

http://www.wxii12.com/news/1206349/detail.html

Copyright 2002 by WXII12.com. The Associated Press contributed to this
report. All rights reserved. This material may not be published,
broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

And Kane9 was too stupid to read the COPYRIGHT notice!!! Since he
claimed
to be "never-spanked", his intelligent cannot be blamed on spanking (as
other anti-spanking zealotS usually do). It, therefore must be
inherited!
;-)

Doan

At no point did I call Doan a name in this post nor the thread above
this point, as I posted none other above it than he attributed. Then he
calls me a name, impugns my intellect, refers to me insultingly as a
zealot, impugns my parents intelligence and to top it off, accuses me
of copyright violation when I had deliberatly posted only a portion of
the article (fair use) and noted "ROC" which to the literate means
"Respect Of Copyright.

Altogether one of Doan's usual provoking bits of nastiness he claims
now that he never does in a lying fraudulent post to becca. He did, he
does, and he likely always will and does not apologize or acknowledge
when he's caught. Like now.

The article above, by the way, was about a mother killing her child by
"disciplining" through forcing a small child to ingest large amounts of
salt. Yet another loving parent that knows were The Line is an could
answer The Question, and should be allowed to decide for herself,
according to Doan.

Then again in 2003, not far from the above post chronologically:

Here's Doan responding to a post by LaVonne asking Fern why she posted
something unrelated to spanking in this ng. LaVonne hadn't even
addressed him and had not called Fern any names, just asked why?

"What a hypocrite! This is from a LaVonne who just posted a story
about
a 4 years old under CPS care who costs "lot of taxpayers' money"
because
the teacher is a 3 years old! ;-)

Doan
And Doan is referring, in his always vicious provocation manner to a
typo LaVonne made in a prior message thread. And she did not say a
teacher was three years old. Such claims and attacks like this are
Doan's bread and butter. A constant thread of these abusive posts run
through this ng and has for years. Anyone that opposes spanking is
subject to this kind of abuse.

He pretend to himself he's been insulted, and lashes out, when all
someone has done is make a point or ask a question, just like LaVonne.

He'll disagree with someone and claim they are lying, when if they were
wrong, it was a mistake or simply disagreement by posting two different
sources on the same information.

He has no honor, no Face, and his parents must have abused him for him
to go on doing this for all these years and not see it for himself.

He asked for a citation to prove he lies, and I have provided a few. He
lied about not attacking anyone that didn't attack him. Attempts to
respond to him with insult result in him forcing the issue back to
insults again.

His posting history proves it.

All he will do now is print a bunch of things to prove I have insulted
(which I've never lied about and freely admit to insulting, as I do to
respond to HIS insults and namecalling.)

He's a liar and a fraud and has been caught at it many times here. By
myself and others.

I'm still waiting for him to explain the strange coincidence of an
Alina or Aline (he slipped and used both, when one is someone well
known around the university campus he posts through) requesting I send
her a copy of a controversial study on punishment and street entry
reduction.

He claimed he had it, could not and would not answer simple questions
that would clarify that he had it, and went into this fraudulent Sock
puppet...someone that accuses me of some kind of ulterior motive for
posting under an anonymous name (which isn't in the part of the world
where I was given that name).

Doan, do you really think that other than the spankers that have so
little left to argue with they need you, anyone here doesn't get what a
phony you are and have been in this newsgroup for years?

The most polite of posters, such as Chris Dugan you have repeatedly
insulted when he gave you information. You have suggested I'm his dog
or slave. You have behaved rudely and with apparent vicious intent, and
I believe all because you could NOT mount a sensible logical argument
to support your spanking agenda, against the facts offered by opponents
to spanking.

That's a very childish response.

Keep it up.

You make it very clear where the spanking advocates come from when you
do this.

I could go on with more posts of yours proving you lied when you said
you only gave as good as you got, etc. And provide examples where you
lied, just as you did in the post above.

Best, Kane

Old January 23rd 06, 07:12 AM
beccafromlalaland beccafromlalaland is offline
Senior Member

You do not need to prove anything to anyone.

Have you ever heard that old saying "don't sweat the small stuff" ? You should really take that to heart. In the grande scheme of things insults tossed between virtual strangers is a small thing.
Sure it stings a bit, might make you angry, make you want to lash out with an equally stinging retort. But in the end it's just a small thing.

Perhaps that is something You never learned, there are worst things in the world than being called an Ignoramus, stupid, liar, etc etc. MUCH worse things.

Don't let childish behavior rule over what we are trying to do. Two wrongs do not make a right. If you are insulted turn the other cheek respond with respect don't go down to the other's level of viciousness.

as I said before with as much respect as I can muster for a faceless name on a computer screen...Grow up.
__________________
Becca

Momma to two boys

Big Guy 3/02
and

Wuvy-Buv 8/05

Last edited by beccafromlalaland : January 23rd 06 at 07:16 AM. Reason: addition.

misc.kids FAQ on Children's Books/Central Female Characters [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 September 29th 04 05:18 AM
misc.kids FAQ on Children's Books/Central Female Characters [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 April 17th 04 12:26 PM
Kids should work... bobb General 108 December 15th 03 03:23 PM
Kids should work... Doan Spanking 33 December 10th 03 08:05 PM
Kids should work... Doan Foster Parents 31 December 7th 03 03:01 AM