Name Change

Old September 22nd 03, 04:20 AM
DeliciousTruffles

Default Name Change

Due to spam and the recent worm, I have a new name and address.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old September 22nd 03, 02:25 PM
Catherine C.

DeliciousTruffles wrote in message ...
Due to spam and the recent worm, I have a new name and address.

Hi Brigitte,

If it's not too much hassle,can you tell me how to change my name and
address? I'm having the same problems esp. with the recent worm...

Tia...
----------------
Catherine C.
grandmother to Brendan--1 year today
Old September 22nd 03, 03:24 PM
toypup

"DeliciousTruffles" wrote in message
Due to spam and the recent worm, I have a new name and address.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

Good idea. Me, too.

Toypup

Old September 22nd 03, 04:30 PM
DeliciousTruffles

Catherine C. wrote:
DeliciousTruffles wrote in message ...

Due to spam and the recent worm, I have a new name and address.

If it's not too much hassle,can you tell me how to change my name and
address? I'm having the same problems esp. with the recent worm...

Well. It didn't work. This morning my brand-spankin' new email inbox
was full of the worm. Argh. I hate munging up my address but it looks
like I'll have to do that until this settles down.

As for getting a free email address, www.hotpop.com has free pop3 accounts.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old September 22nd 03, 09:36 PM
lizzard woman

Catherine C. wrote:
DeliciousTruffles wrote in message

Due to spam and the recent worm, I have a new name and address.

If it's not too much hassle,can you tell me how to change my name and
address? I'm having the same problems esp. with the recent worm...

Well. It didn't work. This morning my brand-spankin' new email inbox
was full of the worm. Argh. I hate munging up my address but it looks
like I'll have to do that until this settles down.

B,

A mutual online acquaintance of ours posted an FAO to me in another group
suggesting that my computer was infected because your new addy got spammed
with the Microsoft junk. As far as I know, in order to spam another person,
that person's addy has to me in OE's address book. Well if that's true, my
computer did not spam your new addy because I hadn't yet added your new addy
to my address book.

Moreover, to assume its my machine based on what happened to your new addy
REQUIRES that I'm the ONLY person in your address book, yes? Since I doubt
that's possible, I'm having trouble following our acquaintance's logic.

Can you edify me?

--
sharon, momma to savannah and willow (11/11/94)

Old September 22nd 03, 09:57 PM
DeliciousTruffles

Catherine C. wrote:

[...]

What's happening with me is that although my filters are working my
virus checker is checking everything that gets filtered. It's annoying
when NAV checks 70 messages ONE AT A TIME.

I've downloaded Mailwasher. That, combine with the munging up of my
address seems to have done the trick. Actually the munging is what's
workign now. But having mailwasher will help.

I DON'T have the virus/worm.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

And ANOTHER school calendar change chiam margalit General 46 November 27th 03 02:24 PM
Some good school news for a change Circe General 12 October 4th 03 11:37 PM
A SHORT Gastaldo post (for a change) Shannon Pregnancy 5 October 1st 03 03:29 AM
Change in behavior T1999Patton General 0 September 11th 03 05:01 AM
pools and kids Cathy Kearns General 27 August 25th 03 04:38 AM