A statement ...

Old November 22nd 06, 08:18 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default A statement ...

Five years of posting MANY vicious posts every
day wiped away with a single blanket statement?
Please forgive me for having doubts.

Within an hour and a half, Kane posted this:

From: 0:- - Date: Tues, Nov 21 2006 9:20 pm
Groups: alt.support.child-protective-services
Thread title: Don

Make a guess what a descent into babbling like that tells me?

Here, study up.

http://www.caresnw.org/why_cares.html

More information, factual information is going to get posted here, as
was a tradition of mine a few years back.

I'm tired of beating the crap out of those with kiddie sized
emotions, psychys, and intellects.

( I didn't bother to read more than a line or two of your
drivel, Mike. It's boring and depressing to you see
you trot out the same pony to ****. What's next, **** the dog?)

Michael© wrote:
"0:-" wrote in
oups.com:

... made to and about Kane, some years ago here.

" You are just plain tired, if any good work is done here, it sure in
the
hell ain't because of you. Kids are abused because of you. Family's
destroyed. ) : "

This by an identified person. Common poster to this ng back then, and
most probably a very frequent vistor over time, under a sock.

I am specifically blame for the destruction of "family's" [sic]"
despite the grammatical error of the possessive in place of the correct
and obvious plural form meant.

Would anyone here care to see more like this?

And you might wish to archive this, because it's possible it could
figure in your future.

I, the poster known here as Pohaku Kane, commonly referred to and
signing as Kane, hereby tender the following retraction. I will
willingly address it as well to any single individual in this newsgroup
who requests it and will do so in this newsgroup for public disclosure.

Retraction.

Any an all statements of opinion, or appearing to the reader as meant
to be fact, I apologise for and retract.

Said in the heat of argument, many times comments are couched in terms
that were not necessarily meant.

While I certainly MEANT them then, in heat of verbal battle, I now
retract them. All and every one.

No matter who you are, and no matter what statements offending you you
wish retracted consider it done.

Feel free to notify any past poster you wish, and know too that this
retraction applies to them as well.

Signed, Kane

LMFAO!

Don scared himself with his own threats! He's covering his own ass!

Did your lawyer write that up for you or just approve the wording?

Pohaku Kane, LMAO that's real official! Do you sign your tax return with
that signature? Thought not!

IOW your statement isn't worth the bits of magnetic media it's stored
upon.

Everything is an opinion here, Don. Get a clue old man!

Let's see who chokes when they figure this out.

0:-

--
Michael©

Old November 22nd 06, 03:54 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Five years of posting MANY vicious posts every
day wiped away with a single blanket statement?
Please forgive me for having doubts.

Nothing posted AFTER my statement is covered by it. You can see if you
read it I refer to past posts of mine.

And what is vicious about this post that you yourself have not posted
similar?

Don't you claim that Dan and or I do thinks to parents that you have
never been able to post a single bit of evidence for proof?

Isn't that vicious?

0:-]

Within an hour and a half, Kane posted this:

Old November 23rd 06, 09:53 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Kane wrote
I'm tired of beating
the crap out of those
with kiddie sized
emotions, psychys,
and intellects.
( I didn't bother to
read more than a
line or two of your
drivel, Mike. It's
boring and depressing
to you see you trot
out the same pony
to [f]. What's
next, [f] the dog?)

Old November 23rd 06, 08:02 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
I'm tired of beating
the crap out of those
with kiddie sized
emotions, psychys,
and intellects.
( I didn't bother to
read more than a
line or two of your
drivel, Mike. It's
boring and depressing
to you see you trot
out the same pony
to [f]. What's
next, [f] the dog?)

When you repost my comments without your comment we can presume you
agree with me.

That's usually the reason someone posts, without comment, say a news
article, or anyone else's post unremarked upon.

0:-

Old November 24th 06, 01:21 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
I'm tired of beating
the crap out of those
with kiddie sized
emotions, psychys,
and intellects.
( I didn't bother to
read more than a
line or two of your
drivel, Mike. It's
boring and depressing
to you see you trot
out the same pony
to [f]. What's
next, [f] the dog?)

When you repost my comments without your comment we can presume you
agree with me.

That's usually the reason someone posts, without comment, say a news
article, or anyone else's post unremarked upon.

Is that honestly what you think?

Old November 24th 06, 07:54 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
I'm tired of beating
the crap out of those
with kiddie sized
emotions, psychys,
and intellects.
( I didn't bother to
read more than a
line or two of your
drivel, Mike. It's
boring and depressing
to you see you trot
out the same pony
to [f]. What's
next, [f] the dog?)

When you repost my comments without your comment we can presume you
agree with me.

That's usually the reason someone posts, without comment, say a news
article, or anyone else's post unremarked upon.

Is that honestly what you think?

Yes.

We see examples all the time, including from you in the past.

Did you mean something else?