what's the line on early pg symptoms?

Old May 12th 04, 05:05 PM
Sophie

Default what's the line on early pg symptoms?

"kim in cville" wrote in message
Yay --First Response Early is what I picked up tonight and I'm going to
test for the first time tomorrow morning (eep!). It will only be 9dpo,

but
my symptoms make me suspect I may have implanted 6 or 7dpo. I've read

that
the super-sensitive tests can show + as soon as the first hCG doubling.

If
it's neg, I'll try again every 2 or 3 days...
Trying not to get my hopes up too much, as this *is* my first cycle off

the
pill, but I was regular before I went on and my charting shows O and other
good stuff...
Wheee!
--Kim in cville
TTC #1

It's hard not to get excited and test early, and often - lol.

Good luck

"Sophie" wrote in message
For example, I have had sore nipples for days. I never get that. My
breasts seem somewhat fuller as well, though that could be wishful

thinking,
or it could be from the general bloat that has been coming and going

these
same last few days. I've also had some passing mild nausea over the

same
last few days, almost ignorable until today. I had to get up 3 times

last
night to pee, and have had some very vivid dreams--I woke my husband

up
by
crying out for help in my sleep (also not normal for me).

I have all those symptoms pretty quickly except dreams and nausea when

I'm
pregnant.

Might I have any real grounds for wishful thinking?

--Kim in cville
TTC #1

Just an FYI - I got a + on a test at 10 dpo (First Response)

Old May 12th 04, 05:38 PM
Shannon

Good luck Kim!

--
Shannon

Please remove -NO SPAM from email address to email me personally.

Old May 12th 04, 06:09 PM
kim in cville

Thanks, Shannon and Sophie--
I got a BFN at 9dpo, but I'm hoping it's too early. I also decided this
morning that my chart is sort of ambiguous as to whether I O'd on CD14 or
15, which means today could be only 8dpo. Going to try my hardest to wait
until the weekend to test again--Sunday if I can make it...
--Kim in cville
TTC #1

ps--Shannon--do you know how many dpo you are? Are you getting ready to
test soon?

Old May 12th 04, 06:28 PM
Shannon

Good luck Kim!

"Sophie" wrote in message
[...]

I think I'm only at 6dpo, although like you I'm not completely sure if
it was CD14 or CD15 that I should be counting from. I am going to do
my best to hold out until the 20th, which is CD 28. I think I will get
a bit too obsessed if I try early. I don't have any symptoms at all
right now. If I develop some I might try early

Old May 12th 04, 07:42 PM
Welches

I think I'm only at 6dpo, although like you I'm not completely sure if
it was CD14 or CD15 that I should be counting from. I am going to do
my best to hold out until the 20th, which is CD 28. I think I will get
a bit too obsessed if I try early. I don't have any symptoms at all
right now. If I develop some I might try early
--

Embrio only implants at 5dpo, so you're unlikely to have actual symptoms at
6po. I know I was feeling sick by 10dpo, but that's relatively early. I

Old May 12th 04, 07:57 PM
Buzzy Bee

On Wed, 12 May 2004 19:42:31 +0100, Welches
wrote:
Embrio only implants at 5dpo, so you're unlikely to have actual symptoms
at
6po.

Unlikely but not impossible. I have had nausea to the point of vomiting
before 7dpo for 3 of my pregnancies. No idea *how* it happens, but it
does. When I pointed out to my doctor that I always know from that she
certainly didn't question whether it was even possible!

Megan