Flu/colds

Old March 22nd 04, 03:46 AM
Laura and Bella

Default Flu/colds

Oh I am so so sorry. I have lost my voice. Hope its not that bad for you.

also thanks for that site, it is alot better. Gosh your all full of great
info!! thanks.

Laura

"DeliciousTruffles" wrote in
message ...
Laura and Bella wrote:
WOw thanks what a great site!!!
I have this bookmarked I am sure I will refer to it quite alot.

Thanks a lot, Laura, I've your cold now! LOL! :-D

I found a better site:

http://neonatal.ama.ttuhsc.edu/discu...drugs-1080.pdf

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...elected=782084

~ Harriet Martineau

Old March 22nd 04, 07:06 AM
Tine Andersen

"Laura and Bella" skrev i en meddelelse
.. .
Oh I am so so sorry. I have lost my voice. Hope its not that bad for you.

Isn't it nice that loosing your voice doesn't prevent you from posting :-)

I hope you're better soon.

Tine, Denmark

Old March 22nd 04, 07:33 AM
Al Bell

"Laura and Bella" writes:

What meds, if any, am I limited to seeing that Izabella is still
breastfeeding?
We are all really sick over here and I need something soon!!

- Try buying Tiger Balm (camphor in wax) and rubbing it under your
nostrils.

- Try taking a spoonful of strong horseradish.
Old March 22nd 04, 08:00 PM
Laura and Bella

Yes I am glad I can still post!!
Thanks Tina.

Laura

. dk...

Old March 22nd 04, 08:01 PM
Laura and Bella

Where could I get this stuff too? Would they have it here in Canada. I have
tired vicks vapour rub but boy its too strong. And I am breatfeeding bella
and she hates the smell to
Thanks for the info..

laura

Hors

Old March 23rd 04, 01:21 AM
iphigenia

Laura and Bella wrote:
Where could I get this stuff too? Would they have it here in Canada.

I've seen Tiger Balm at some grocery stores. It's a Chinese product, you
might check at Asian groceries if you have any in your area.

--
tristyn
www.tristyn.net

Old March 23rd 04, 05:38 AM
Al Bell

"Laura and Bella" writes:

Where could I get this stuff too? Would they have it here in Canada. I have
tired vicks vapour rub but boy its too strong. And I am breatfeeding bella

I think you could find Tiger Balm in Asian markets, most big health food
stores and a lot of convenience stores/delis/small groceries owned by
Asians. It's sort of like Vicks but more camphor-y.
Old March 23rd 04, 11:09 PM
H Schinske

Where could I get this stuff too? Would they have it here in Canada. I have
tired vicks vapour rub but boy its too strong.

If Vicks is too strong for you, then run like h*ll from Tiger Balm. It's much
stronger stuff (and DON'T ever get it in your eyes!!!!!).

--Helen
Old March 26th 04, 02:49 AM
L-Bean

well we dont really have any asian stores here, but if its stronger thank
Vicks forget it. That stuff can make me cry miles away.

Laura