Unvaccinated children healthier

Old April 8th 07, 07:53 PM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Default Unvaccinated children healthier

Very interesting. Thanks for posting it. My daughter works with
autistic kids.

Stan

On Apr 8, 8:00 am, "JOHN" wrote:
http://www.whale.to/a/children1.html

Old April 8th 07, 11:26 PM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Jeff

wrote in message
oups.com...

Very interesting. Thanks for posting it. My daughter works with
autistic kids.

Stan

I would be very careful with anything John posts. The whaleto site clearly
is written by someone who doesn't know or understand any medicine, vaccines
or immunology. I don't know who writes it because he or she doesn't even put
her name on it. I guess (s)he is too embarrassed. Can't blame her.

Jeff

Old April 9th 07, 03:41 AM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Mark Probert

On Apr 8, 8:00 am, "JOHN" wrote:
http://www.whale.to/a/children1.html

The peron who posted it is recognized tobe one of the top five net
loons. His information is bogus.
Old April 9th 07, 03:59 AM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Jan Drew

"Jeff" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

Very interesting. Thanks for posting it. My daughter works with
autistic kids.

Stan

I would be very careful with anything John posts. The whaleto site clearly
is written by someone who doesn't know or understand any medicine,
vaccines or immunology. I don't know who writes it because he or she
doesn't even put her name on it. I guess (s)he is too embarrassed. Can't
blame her.

Jeff

Actually be careful with what Jeff says as he is a proven liar.

Jeffrey Peter, M.D."

1999

Jeffrey Peter, M.D

2000

Jeffrey Peter, M.D."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Typical for someone like you have lied that you were a pediatrician
although you never even had an unrestricted medical license ... and
have had none for many years.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....3f3c7208bc4142

Subject: Jeff P.Utz, MD - again

Jeff"

Old April 9th 07, 05:26 AM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
bigvince

On Apr 8, 10:59 pm, "Jan Drew" wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message Stan

If vaccines are so safe then how come drug companies won't even produce them unless they are granted immunity from lawsuits. How many people have been damanged by vaccines? If anyone has an interest in this they should read "Deadly immunity" just google it. A recent article in he British Medical Journal found sanitation not vaccines the most inportant contributor to better health in the last 50 years

Old April 9th 07, 01:08 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Jeff

ups.com...
"Jeff" wrote in message Stan

If vaccines are so safe then how come drug companies won't even produce
them unless they are granted immunity from lawsuits.

Because, if a child gets sick after getting a vaccine, regardless of the
cause, juries will usually find for the child, even if it is clear that the
vaccine was not involved. That's because vaccine makers have deep pockets.

How many people have been damanged by vaccines?

Very few, compared to the number of lives saved by vaccines.

If anyone has an interest in this they should read "Deadly immunity" just
google it. A recent article in he British Medical Journal found sanitation
not vaccines the most inportant contributor to better health in the last
50 years

It is well known that sanitation has done more fore health than vaccines. So
does proper excercise and diet. However, the fact remains that
vaccine-preventable illnesses, like measles, rubella and chicken pox kill
thousands each year. Vaccines prevent thousands of deaths each year in the
developed world each year.

Jeff

Old April 9th 07, 01:48 PM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
john

ups.com...
"Jeff" wrote in message Stan

If vaccines are so safe then how come drug companies won't even produce
them unless they are granted immunity from lawsuits. How many people have
been damanged by vaccines? If anyone has an interest in this they should
read "Deadly immunity" just google it. A recent article in he British
Medical Journal found sanitation not vaccines the most inportant
contributor to better health in the last 50 years

Measles deaths declined by 99.4% before vaccination so it is obvious the
decline in poverty is the only factor in deaths decline of all vaccine
diseases

"The 'victory over epidemics' was not won by medical science or by
doctors--and certainly not by vaccines.....the decline...has been the result
of technical, social and hygienic improvements and especially of improved
nutrition. Here the role of the potato...deserves special
mention.....Consider carefully whether you want to let yourself or your
children undergo the dangerous, controversial, ineffective and no longer
necessary procedure called vaccination, because the claim that vaccinations
are the cause for the decline of infectious diseases is utter
nonsense."--The Vaccination Nonsense (2004 Lectures)---Dr. med. G. Buchwald
ISBN 3-8334-2508-3 page 108.

Old April 9th 07, 01:54 PM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
john

"Donna Metler" wrote in message
. ..

Which I'll definitely believe. However, having taught in early childhood
and
kindergarten classrooms before the Chicken Pox vaccine, I know what
happens
when one of those childhood diseases rips through an unvaccinated
population. Within a few weeks, we would have more than half of the
students
in the pre K and Kindergarten out, plus a handful who had sometimes missed
it the first time. And inevitably, that would include at least one older
student or adult who had missed it for several years, and would be
seriously
ill.

We haven't had chicken pox vaccine here, UK, but i can't recall it being a
problem in any of the 7 schools my kids have been to.

I can't recall any kindegarten or pre school incident of it, or primary
school. So hardly a problem

I suspect the allopaths make a bigt song and dance about it after they
brought out their vaccine for it.

As I say here http://www.whale.to/a/chickenpox.html
[They want to vaccinate every child with an unsafe and ineffective vaccine
on the chance they will end up on immune destroying drugs for diseases such
as asthma that they caused in the first place with other vaccines and drugs,
while they turn a blind eye to life saving cures such as vitamin C, and the
part poisons & nutrition play in suppressing the immune system.]

Package insert: The following additional adverse reactions have been
reported since the vaccine has been marketed: Anaphylaxis in individuals
with or without an allergic history, Thrombocytopenia., encephalitis;
cerebrovascular accident; transverse myelitis; Guillain-Barré syndrome; Bell's
palsy; ataxia; non-febrile seizures; dizziness; paresthesia, Pharyngitis,
Stevens-Johnson syndrome; erythema multiforme; Henoch-Schänlein purpura;
secondary bacterial infections of skin and soft tissue, including impetigo
and cellulitis; herpes zoster.

Old April 9th 07, 01:56 PM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Jeff

"JOHN" wrote in message

ups.com...
"Jeff" wrote in message Stan

If vaccines are so safe then how come drug companies won't even produce
them unless they are granted immunity from lawsuits. How many people
have been damanged by vaccines? If anyone has an interest in this they
should read "Deadly immunity" just google it. A recent article in he
British Medical Journal found sanitation not vaccines the most inportant
contributor to better health in the last 50 years

Measles deaths declined by 99.4% before vaccination so it is obvious the
decline in poverty is the only factor in deaths decline of all vaccine
diseases

So you're saying that the 0.6% who still die don't matter?

The annual death rate is about 400,000 people each year. Do they count?

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/527371

"The 'victory over epidemics' was not won by medical science or by
doctors--and certainly not by vaccines.....the decline...has been the
result of technical, social and hygienic improvements and especially of
improved nutrition. Here the role of the potato...deserves special
mention.....Consider carefully whether you want to let yourself or your
children undergo the dangerous, controversial, ineffective and no longer
necessary procedure called vaccination, because the claim that
vaccinations are the cause for the decline of infectious diseases is utter
nonsense."--The Vaccination Nonsense (2004 Lectures)---Dr. med. G.
Buchwald ISBN 3-8334-2508-3 page 108.

The problem is that even with excellent nutrition and health, there will
still be deaths from measles, like this one last year in England:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/4871728.stm

The bottom line is measles is still a killer.

The vaccine saves lives.

Jeff

Old April 9th 07, 02:00 PM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
john

"Jeff" wrote in message

I would be very careful with anything John posts. The whaleto site clearly
is written by someone who doesn't know or understand any medicine,
vaccines or immunology. I don't know who writes it because he or she
doesn't even put her name on it. I guess (s)he is too embarrassed. Can't
blame her.

http://www.whale.to/m/putz.html

Jeff has been lying for here for at least 10 years, and he is losing his
marbles as he now figures I have had a sex change.

and you allopaths only have a basic understanding of the human newborn
immune system http://www.whale.to/a/child.html.

If you knew anything you wouldn't have injected mercury into infants, just
for starters