No orginal messages

Old January 26th 04, 07:20 PM
Fer

Default No orginal messages

Sigh... I am having a heck of a time trying to keep up lately on this NG. I
have to be on AOL briefly and I rarely see any orginal posts! It's killin me
especially since most ppl seem to be not quoting the orginal message.

*waves to all* I'm reading just don't have enough info to say anything!

Jenn
almost halfway there!
Old January 26th 04, 08:29 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Fer wrote:

Sigh... I am having a heck of a time trying to keep up lately on this NG. I
have to be on AOL briefly and I rarely see any orginal posts! It's killin me
especially since most ppl seem to be not quoting the orginal message.

*waves to all* I'm reading just don't have enough info to say anything!

Jenn
almost halfway there!

Honestly, I think that something is misconfigured, somewhere, that
somehow affects just this ng. I read lots of other ng's and have had no
problems. However, a lot of original posts are missing for me, too.
They show up eventually, but not until after other people have already
responded to it. Actually, the problem is less so now, thankfully, but
it was irritating a couple of weeks ago.