Happy 4th Birthday, Grace and Abe!

Old August 6th 03, 09:22 PM
Truffles

Default Happy 4th Birthday, Grace and Abe!

Happy 4th Birthday to Toby's Grace and Abe!

I hope you have a wonderful day! :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old August 8th 03, 11:36 PM
Toby

Thank you so much for remembering! I am no longer on WebTV and, as
bad as some think it is, it had a wonderful newsgroup reader. Now I
am posting via Google. I am enjoying the computer, though.

Abe and Grace are now my sweet four year olds. Grace is still Grace.
In charge of the boys and loving every minute of it. Abe is making
progress with his expressive language, but failed his speech and
developmental test for pre-school. Sort of knew that would happen.
He will have a therapist at school. I wish these people could have
seen him last year so they would understand how FAR he has really
come.

Maybe one day I will get around to posting a photo of the kids. I
have an account at ranchoweb.com...maybe I will use that to create a
link.

I lurk all of the time and if I don't get too much spam w/ this first
post, maybe I will start posting more often.

Toby

Henry--5yrs.
Grace and Abe---4yrs.

Old August 9th 03, 01:05 AM
Truffles

Toby wrote:

Thank you so much for remembering! I am no longer on WebTV and, as
bad as some think it is, it had a wonderful newsgroup reader. Now I
am posting via Google. I am enjoying the computer, though.

Does your ISP not have a NNTP for you? I use Netscape to read, but
others use Agent, Xnews, and a few others that I can't remember right
now. Reading and posting through Google bites. If you don't have an
NNTP, there is a free German one. I use that one as well and my local one.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau