Attn: SHER!

Old September 27th 03, 11:01 AM
Elly

Default Attn: SHER!

As you said your due date is today...
Wishing you all the best,
Elly
38 weeks + 4 days
(11 days to go!)
EDD October 6th

Old September 27th 03, 10:48 PM
Em

Default SHER!

"Elly" wrote in message

As you said your due date is today...
Wishing you all the best,

Maybe your due date posts are magic, Elly? :-) When you posted a message to
me, I'd already had my baby. Now, you posted this one and I haven't seen
anything from Sher, so maybe she had hers too?! I haven't had much time to
check into the group lately, so she may have posted some other messages that
I didn't see. Either way, ***labor*** and ****smooth birth**** vibes to
Sher!

--
Em
mama to Lann, 9/21/03

Old September 29th 03, 05:25 PM
sher

"Em" wrote in message news:NAndb.600227$YN5.444020@sccrnsc01...
"Elly" wrote in message

As you said your due date is today...
Wishing you all the best,

Maybe your due date posts are magic, Elly? :-) When you posted a message to
me, I'd already had my baby. Now, you posted this one and I haven't seen
anything from Sher, so maybe she had hers too?! I haven't had much time to
check into the group lately, so she may have posted some other messages that
I didn't see. Either way, ***labor*** and ****smooth birth**** vibes to
Sher!

Thanks for thinking of me. I'm still here. I actually did NOT want
to have the baby this weekend because DH was out of town for most of
it. The boys and I spent the weekend at my in-laws house and he came
down late each night. We thought I was in labor Saturday morning, but
it turns out my back pains were just caused by a bad bed. Once I got
home last night and slept in my own bed, I felt so much better.

Now that DH is back, we're happy to go at anytime, but still not in
much of a hurry. I still feel pretty good, so I'm not dying for this
to be over just yet. I'm anxious to meet this little guy and I would
love not to have to go into work, but I'm not going to try anything to
hurry him up. I'd rather be patient and hope that when he's ready,
he'll come quickly and smoothly.

~ Sher, 2 days overdue with boy #3

Attn: Shannon! Elly Pregnancy 1 October 6th 03 07:06 PM
Attn: Dagny - 37 weeks - term :-) Elly Pregnancy 0 September 15th 03 07:09 PM
Attn: Cheryl S. Elly Pregnancy 6 September 9th 03 07:12 PM
Attn: Linda (GoofyGyrl), Lissie! Elly Pregnancy 0 September 8th 03 09:31 AM
Attn: Cheryl S.! Elly Pregnancy 1 September 5th 03 06:19 AM