Youtube soft porn made by teens for teens

Old November 13th 06, 10:01 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default Youtube soft porn made by teens for teens

Dan Sullivan wrote:
Reposted from another website

( A Family Rights support group behind a password and ID )
( Dan breaks in to lift text, more recently enlists others to do it. )

Greg Hanson wrote,

"The "Girls Gone Wild" mentality now seems to
reach massive numbers of 14 year olds.

Lots of teens lead a "double life" BSing parents
with the innocent act, but glorifying the most
obscene stuff the second they're not watched.

Every parent of a teen should see how
their kid acts when they're with their
peers and think they're not being watched.

It's like when household pet dogs form
a pack and take down deer.

Their families just don't believe it."

YouTube.com
MySpace.com

The sites have to delete porn made by teens constantly!

Even what remains makes it quite clear
where teens heads are at CULTURALLY.

Would you like me to post links to make that point?
Perhaps it's better if you look yourself!

I warn parents to watch their kids more closely
and Dan tries to make me out to be a pervert?

What exactly is Dan protecting?

Old November 14th 06, 12:15 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:
Reposted from another website

( A Family Rights support group behind a password and ID )
( Dan breaks in to lift text, more recently enlists others to do it. )

The claim, Greg, was that this is a "private" group.

What, pray tell, do you have to provide to open an account there?

Are you asked to provide your driver's license for ID? Your social
security number? Your home address and telephone?

No, Greg. It's not a "private" support group at all, and you know it.

I think, as a matter of fact, I can recall someone on this newsgroup
once quoting Dan's comment on one of those "Private support groups."

In fact, I think it had to do with our old and sadly sob missing
fried Leakin' Deakin.

Now who would have quoted Dan, I wonder.

Greg Hanson wrote,

"The "Girls Gone Wild" mentality now seems to
reach massive numbers of 14 year olds.

Lots of teens lead a "double life" BSing parents
with the innocent act, but glorifying the most
obscene stuff the second they're not watched.

Every parent of a teen should see how
their kid acts when they're with their
peers and think they're not being watched.

It's like when household pet dogs form
a pack and take down deer.

Their families just don't believe it."

YouTube.com
MySpace.com

You seem to be talking to yourself, if I recall your logic when I post,
then reply to the post to expand on the information.

But I'll bet you have a double standard on that too, don't you Greg?

The sites have to delete porn made by teens constantly!

So?

Even what remains makes it quite clear
where teens heads are at CULTURALLY.

Not much different than many decades ago when I was a kid. Pornography
circulated rather freely among teens back then.

Would you like me to post links to make that point?
Perhaps it's better if you look yourself!

He's not as curious as you are, Greg? Do you spy on teens much these
days?

Thinking about that teen age girl you lost access to because G'pa was
alarmed enough to bust your face for you, and the state got wise and
took the child out before you could groom her sufficiently?

I warn parents to watch their kids more closely
and Dan tries to make me out to be a pervert?

If you are making a habit of hanging out where teens, doing their "soft
porno" for each other, are hanging, then Greg, don't you think it's
reasonable to wonder why you went there in the first place?

Research, perhaps?

What exactly is Dan protecting?

Your sanity?

0:-

Old November 14th 06, 12:42 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Default Greg Hanson is the Paul Revere of teenage porn!!!

Greegor wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:
Reposted from another website

( A Family Rights support group behind a password and ID )

There are no passwords or IDs for guests.

( Dan breaks in to lift text, more recently enlists others to do it. )

Others?

Names please.

Greg Hanson wrote,

"The "Girls Gone Wild" mentality now seems to
reach massive numbers of 14 year olds.

Lots of teens lead a "double life" BSing parents
with the innocent act, but glorifying the most
obscene stuff the second they're not watched.

Every parent of a teen should see how
their kid acts when they're with their
peers and think they're not being watched.

It's like when household pet dogs form
a pack and take down deer.

Their families just don't believe it."

YouTube.com
MySpace.com

The sites have to delete porn made by teens constantly!

How do you know the deleted porn is from "massive numbers of 14 year
olds?"

Even what remains makes it quite clear
where teens heads are at CULTURALLY.

Culturally???

This from a guy who sat for years on his unemployed ass in a single
wide trailer while his girlfriend went out and made the money to pay
the bills and buy the food.

Where's YOUR head at CULTURALLY, Greg?

Would you like me to post links to make that point?

Links to "massive numbers of 14 year olds?"

Sure.

Perhaps it's better if you look yourself!

Na, I'll use your links

I warn parents to watch their kids more closely
and Dan tries to make me out to be a pervert?

How do you locate the parents of the 14 year old girls, Greg?

Do you follow the girls home and then knock on their door and ask to
speak with their father or mother?

What exactly is Dan protecting?

I'm simply trying to determine what's caused you to change your focus
from 5-7 year old girls to 14 year old teenage girls.

Is it because you don't have a little girl to walk in when she's
showering that you switched to surfing youtube and myspace for teenage
porn?

Or is there another reason, Greg?

Old November 14th 06, 02:00 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:
Reposted from another website

( A Family Rights support group behind a password and ID )
( Dan breaks in to lift text, more recently enlists others to do it. )

Greg Hanson wrote,

"The "Girls Gone Wild" mentality now seems to
reach massive numbers of 14 year olds.

Lots of teens lead a "double life" BSing parents
with the innocent act, but glorifying the most
obscene stuff the second they're not watched.

You know that every 14 year olds profile is actually written by a 14
year old how, Greg?

Every parent of a teen should see how
their kid acts when they're with their
peers and think they're not being watched.

It's like when household pet dogs form
a pack and take down deer.

Their families just don't believe it."

YouTube.com
MySpace.com

The sites have to delete porn made by teens constantly!

You know teens are making this porn, how Greg?

And if they are, Greg, so what? Teens have been fascinated by porn from
before recorded history. Some of the themes in cave paintings that are
most erotic in nature, have those cute hand prints made by using the
actual hands of the artists as patterns, now are being identified as
teen agers, likely males.

Bit deal. No one pretends teens are innocent, Greg, but you in your
fantasy world of accusing people of thinking they are.

It's YOUR reconstruction of reality, Greg. Parents are quite aware of
their kids interest in sex. They were kids too.

Even what remains makes it quite clear
where teens heads are at CULTURALLY.

What is that supposed to mean? It's the same place it's always been, if
there is such a thing as a teen culture. It seems to change slightly in
it's manifestations with each generation or two, but it still is the
driven by the same motives. Typical of teens. From ancient times to the
present.

REad about them in ancient Rome and Greece. Treatise about young
people, with local references removed, read exactly like the current
rantings by fools about teenagers. Nothing has really changed.

Would you like me to post links to make that point?
Perhaps it's better if you look yourself!

Why would you have a collections of links to teen focused websites,
Greg?

What's your personal interest?

I warn parents to watch their kids more closely
and Dan tries to make me out to be a pervert?

Which parents here (or anywhere) are you warning Greg, and how did you
get so stupid as to think that adults don't have a real good idea of
what their kids are up to?

What exactly is Dan protecting?

Obviously not your sanity, OR he's doing a really lousy job of it.

R R R R R RRR R R R R R R R RRRRR....YOU CRACK ME UP, BOY.

Old November 14th 06, 11:37 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Kane wrote
You know teens are making this porn, how Greg?
And if they are, Greg, so what? Teens have been
fascinated by porn from before recorded history....

Shilling for NAMBLA now Kane?

Old November 14th 06, 02:52 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
You know teens are making this porn, how Greg?

Greg found a video camera in a dumpster.

And if they are, Greg, so what?

Greg wants to be the Cecil B. DeMille of 14 year old girl porn.

"Girls Gone To Iowa!!!!!"

Teens have been
fascinated by porn from before recorded history....

Shilling for NAMBLA now Kane?

YOU brought up NAMBLA, Greg.

Kane referred to a time before recorded history.

Old November 14th 06, 04:10 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Firemonkey

Dan Sullivan wrote:
By your posts I see that you were up all night. Doing the meth that you
claim not to be a problem? Doing "research" on teenage porn?

Kane wrote

Old November 14th 06, 04:11 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
You know teens are making this porn, how Greg?
And if they are, Greg, so what? Teens have been
fascinated by porn from before recorded history....

Shilling for NAMBLA now Kane?

YOU brought up the subject of teens indulging in porn, Greg, not I, and
that parents don't know about it.

Were you not suggesting this is normal behavior for teens? Or do you
believe it to be abnormal for teens smile to be interested in sex?

And what planet are you from if you do?

Who would the shill be then, Greg?

You are far too obvious, and it's my belief that you were, consciously
or NOT, grooming Lisa's daughter for when she was a teen...to be
accustomed to your 'innocent' 'helping' intrusions.

What do you think, Greg? Could you have been doing that without even
knowing you were?

Six or 7 year old intelligent little girls don't need towel fetchers,
or 'boyfriend' spankers, or shampoo assistants, Greg. Never have, never
will.

And if they are wetting themselves, it stands to reason such regressive
behavior from a little girl would indicate some INVASION OF HER PERSON
OR SPACE WAS TAKING PLACE, STUPID.

But you blamed HER, instead of the actual perp.

0:-

Old November 14th 06, 04:13 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Firemonkey

Whoops, Dan Sullivan did not have anything to do with the above post,
sorry Dan, I'm new at this
Firemonkey wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:
By your posts I see that you were up all night. Doing the meth that you
claim not to be a problem? Doing "research" on teenage porn?

Kane wrote

Old November 14th 06, 09:22 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

I pointed out a problem with teens being trampy online.
You and your associates seem to want that problem kept quiet.
Who would such quiet help, aside from pedophiles?