Don's parent hating drivel

Old June 2nd 07, 01:51 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dragon's Girl

Default Don's parent hating drivel

On Jun 1, 5:45 pm, Greegor wrote:
lostintranslation wrote

and we weren't poor when we were getting section 8....i had to go on
bedrest due to a very problematic pregnancy so we lost my income then
i couldn't go back to work due to a very sick infant. thyen another
rough pregnancy.....then my ex got a very good job snip

Betty, will you ask why lostintranslation didn't have
savings so she didn't have to get housing assistance?
She said she wasn't poor.

Maybe she did have savings Greg.
Nine months is a long time to go without income.

Old June 2nd 07, 01:53 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dragon's Girl

On Jun 1, 6:13 pm, lostintranslation
wrote:
On Jun 1, 6:45 pm, Greegor wrote:

lostintranslation wrote

and we weren't poor when we were getting section 8....i had to go on
bedrest due to a very problematic pregnancy so we lost my income then
i couldn't go back to work due to a very sick infant. thyen another
rough pregnancy.....then my ex got a very good job snip

Betty, will you ask why lostintranslation didn't have
savings so she didn't have to get housing assistance?
She said she wasn't poor.

Umm, Greg...you can ask me....We didnt have medical insurance at the
time so we were paying for medical expenses out of pocket. And no, we
weren't poor...keeping afloat but it was hard.....and we barely made
the income limits on the help.

I don't know why he'd think I would be interested in delving into
every aspect of your life, nor questioning every personal statement
that you make.
That's his job.

Old June 2nd 07, 10:03 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Jason Ryels

0:-] wrote:
On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 01:51:41 -0700, lostintranslation
wrote:

On May 31, 9:31 am, Greegor wrote:
On May 31, 5:45 am, Dragon's Girl wrote:

On May 30, 9:15 pm, Greegor wrote:

Get the picture, GREG.

It's called the REAL PUCKERING WORLD YOU SIMPLE DIP.

There we go with the 'puckering' again.

Hey Don, you and 'Kane' are the only two folk who ever used the term
'you simple dip' on usenet.

Go figure. You disgusting pervert.

Your expectations of DFS are too high, and of parents far too low.
You cannot expect the state to be responsible for the personal needs
of families. The parents are supposed to be responsible for their
children and it's not the state's job to pay for rent, food, clothing,
shelter. If parents can't accomplish taking care of these things
BEFORE DFS intervention, how can we reasonably expect that they will
take care of them once DFS is out of the picture?

You hit the nail on the head. The PARENTS HAVE TO SHOW THEY ARE
RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES AND THEI CHILDREN!!!!
HOW HARD IS THAT TO FIGURE OUT????

Don/Kane/d'geezer - You're using all CAPS, misspelling words and getting
all whipped into a lather just like pigborn does. Hope Greg don't decide
to put you up wet - you stupid goof.

Hating Autism Jan Drew Kids Health 30 March 18th 07 04:00 PM
Don's View of Parents 0:-> Spanking 0 December 29th 06 03:44 PM
Don's Deadly Delusions Greegor Foster Parents 3 December 3rd 06 05:20 PM
Can this drivel be any worse? P. Fritz Child Support 2 April 15th 06 10:40 PM
single and hating it Single Parents 2 June 9th 05 08:29 PM