Fern Shows Evidence for Tighter Laws on Child Discipline: was DHR Nebraska uses restraints, food deprivation foster care

Old February 28th 05, 03:39 AM
Kane

Greegor wrote:
I looked at some missing kid listings and one thing always listed is
where
they are missing FROM.

Hmmm..interesting. Point me to the lists you are looking at. I'm
curious and may follow up by contacting those maintaining the lists.
Their thinking would be more valid even than my speculations.

Wouldn't it be important when looking for a missing kid to look for
them
both where they are FROM immediately,
along with where they are FROM before
they were put in Foster Incarceration?

Well, it is to law enforcement, but they are given that information. It
isn't of much importance to the public because they are NOT looking for
these children by searching. They are expected to respond if they
happen to see them anywhere. Vicinity isn't of much use in those public
appeals. Kids travel.

Or do you think folks from all over the country, when they read a
posted missing kid list will set out to visit the "locales" if they
were listed, just to see if they can find the kid?

It would get kind of crowded in those locales, eh?

Kane, Are you concious of the EVASIVE
""answers"" that you give to questions?

No. Because I don't. I try to answer thoroughly.

I think what you are suffering from is wanting to have YOUR answer
validated, and of course, my being honest, and fact compelled, cannot
do that. Since most often you are either lying, or so ****ing ignorant
and stuck in your little fantasy world it would be a crime to say you
were right.

I was just curious to know whether you
think that your voluminous defenestration

I threw someone out the window? I threw A LOT of someone's out the
window?
Or I threw someone very large out a very large window? mmmmphhhhh

actually qualifies as
answering the question in YOUR mind,
or if you realize how often you provide
non-answers?

**** now, greegor. I would be gigantically evasive if when you asked a
question I threw someone out the window. R R R R R R ...

Actually greegor, what I provide are truths and facts, which of course
often not only do NOT give you the answer YOU are trying for, but
delighting me endlessly, frustrates and annoys you as well.

For liars the truth is like severe odontalgia.

R R R R R ....

greegor, I was getting bored. You have enlivened my evening
wonderfully. Much thanks.

Kane

Old February 28th 05, 09:08 PM
Greegor

Ron?

Old March 15th 05, 10:22 PM
Greegor

Kane, You do need to be LIVELY!
Like a worm on a hook, it's better that way!