Herbs for men?

Old September 27th 04, 08:09 PM
Sophie

Default Herbs for men?

Is there an herb or vitamin that a man can take to help with a low sperm
count?

Asking for a friend.

Thanks.

Old September 27th 04, 09:38 PM
Tori M.

"Sophie" wrote in message
Is there an herb or vitamin that a man can take to help with a low sperm
count?

Asking for a friend.

Thanks.

I would think with 4 kids you would not be worried about your DH's sperm
count

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier due 10/17/04

Old September 27th 04, 09:53 PM
Sophie

"Tori M." wrote in message

"Sophie" wrote in message
Is there an herb or vitamin that a man can take to help with a low sperm
count?

Asking for a friend.

Thanks.

I would think with 4 kids you would not be worried about your DH's sperm
count

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier due 10/17/04

Lol. No, as he says, they're super sperm eyeroll

Old September 28th 04, 03:37 AM
emilymr

hehe or as my friend says: "those suckers can SWIM!!!!!"

boys and their sperm... :P

Em
baby boy, due Nov. 18

Old September 28th 04, 04:38 AM
newfy.1

"Sophie" wrote in message

Lol. No, as he says, they're super sperm eyeroll

eyeroll back at you My dh says the same thing. I've become pregnant four
times and each time was on the first try. He'd like to take all the credit
of course!

This reminded me though. Back when I first got pregnant with Matthew (very
early 2000) there was this NHL commercial on ESPN where sperm were swimming
toward the egg and there was hockey-type commentary going on in the
background which of course, ended with the sperm reaching the egg and the
announcer yelling, "he shoots, he scores!". I saw that commercial exactly
once and being hockey fans we thought it was hysterical. I didn't know I was
pregnant at the time, so when we found out shortly after we were laughing
about the commercial but we never, ever saw it again. Did anyone else ever
see that commercial? I keep wondering if it was some kind of sign and we're
the only ones who ever saw it, lol!

JennP.

Old September 28th 04, 06:18 PM
Beach mum

I saw it and thought it was hysterical. I'm also a hockey fan (go Habs...if
we have a season this year).

--
Melissa (in Los Angeles)
Mum to Elizabeth 4/13/03

Old September 28th 04, 08:05 PM
newfy.1

"Beach mum" wrote in message
I saw it and thought it was hysterical. I'm also a hockey fan (go

Habs...if
we have a season this year).

Ok, good!. I was really starting to think that we were the only people who
had ever seen it or it was a dream!

Oh, and don't count on a season.
I love to listen to Barry Melrose go totally off on the situation. He's so
"old school" hockey.

JennP.

Old September 28th 04, 08:47 PM
Sophie

"newfy.1" wrote in message

"Beach mum" wrote in message
I saw it and thought it was hysterical. I'm also a hockey fan (go

Habs...if
we have a season this year).

Ok, good!. I was really starting to think that we were the only people who
had ever seen it or it was a dream!

Oh, and don't count on a season.
I love to listen to Barry Melrose go totally off on the situation. He's so
"old school" hockey.

JennP.

Never seen it. We loved those beer ads with the penguins - he'd be hiding
in the house, singing do-be-do-be-do and stuff. So funny.

I've heard a few times there won't be a season but haven't heard why?

Old September 28th 04, 10:13 PM
newfy.1

"Sophie" wrote in message

I've heard a few times there won't be a season but haven't heard why?

"contract negotiations". It's been going on since the end of last season.
Even my skeptical dh doesn't think there will be a season.

JennP.

Old September 28th 04, 11:51 PM
Sophie

"newfy.1" wrote in message

"Sophie" wrote in message

I've heard a few times there won't be a season but haven't heard why?

"contract negotiations". It's been going on since the end of last season.
Even my skeptical dh doesn't think there will be a season.

JennP.

Wow. Didn't baseball lose a lot of fans when they didn't have a season cos
of money oops I mean "contract negotiations"?

Dangers of Supplements M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 2, 2004 Kids Health 7 April 6th 04 07:51 PM
Can herbs cause spotting? Elle Pregnancy 1 December 11th 03 05:39 PM
Herbs to "correct" cycle length ted Breastfeeding 4 October 21st 03 08:00 PM
herbs and pregnancy Ali Pregnancy 2 September 22nd 03 06:09 PM
Herbs and TTC - remind me Sophie Pregnancy 12 August 29th 03 05:15 PM